ARCANA: REGAIN

Arcana~! the forgotten memories...

@jinglesshingi: don't worry. I understand.... ^__^

@freakyJJ: here an update ust for you... hehehe..

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

          “PARK BOM!!! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!” TOP rushes to the emergency door with Bom in his arms, semiconscious. The doctors and nurses who are lingering in the emergency room saw them and rushes over. “Put her on the bed!” the nurse said to him. “What happen, sir?” the doctor asked as he was busy cutting Bom’s top. “She was shot!” that’s the only thing that came out from his mouth.

         

          “Sir, please remind calm and be seated. The doctor will help her to stop the bleeding and closed the wound.” One of the nurses said as she pushes TOP to the chair nearby before pulling the screens. TOP closes his face with his palms as he felt so weak being protected by Bom. “Why? Why does this have to happen every time we meet? Why? Park Bom!!” he knocked the concrete wall as his tears falls down his cheeks.

 

SEVEN’s POV

 

        What have I done?!! I held my head as I looked down to the ground thinking of what happen just now. Then I looked at my gun on my hand before throwing it away. “ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” I screams and drop to my knees. How am I supposed to answer to Mr Park now? More importantly how am I supposed to face with dad?! Dad is well known for his fury that not even Mr Park can evade. He’s Choi Min Soo after all.

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

        As Seven was still lost in his mind, two vans and a black Mercedes Benz stops by the side road and black suit guys came out from it. The guys then capture Seven and hold him to his knees. “LET ME GO!” Seven struggles. “Please Master remind silent. We were only doing our job,” one of them said. Seven sighed as a black scary looking guy with fierce face slowly walks out of the car and stop in front of Seven.

  

(just imagine that he looks like this at that time...huhuhu)

 

        “CHOI DONG WOOK, what are you going to do now?!” he asked in a scary tone. “Da..dad! I...” before he could even defend himself, his father already punched him in the face. “I really hate when you mess around like this. Why can’t you do something right?!” he said. He then wipes the blood on Seven’s lips. “But, I didn’t really hate what you done. I just hope it didn’t ruin our plan to take revenge.” He said and signals the boys to release his son. Seven still kneeling on the ground.

 

        “Who did you aim for actually, nae adeul?” he asked with his gangster looks. “The kidnapper. He actually promised me to bring her here. But then I saw Bom is hugging him and I just let my emotion controls me,” he answers without looking at his father at all. “You really disappoint me son. Why are you so much like your mother? Letting emotion controls you? Stand up. We have to clear things up before Jae Won knows about this.” Min Soo pulls Seven by the coller.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

BOM’s POV

 

        My eyes felt so heavy and refuse to open. Is it the analgesic or anaesthetic effects? I could only heard the metal instruments clashing with each other. This familiar sounds of hospital, the nurses, the machines and the crying. It sounds like oppa’s voice. Is he crying because of me? Oppa, don’t cry. I’m sorry for making you worried about me...

 

        “Oppa, mainhae...” a flashes of visions coming at me. Is that me? I saw a younger version of TOP with black hair happily joking and laughing. “Bommie, how much do you love me?” he asked while laying his head on my lap. “I love you this much!!” I said cutely as I spread my arms widely. “I love you like how the far the sky covers the earth!” I continue and looked at him in the eyes. He smiled and caresses my cheeks. “I wish we can be like this forever...”

 

        “Yah! You love bird are really making others look bad!” Dara said. TOP sits up and looked at the other. Daesung, GD, and Taeyang just smiling at them didn’t even defend him. “Noona is right! It’s only the break time and you two were like haven’t seen each other in a month!” Daesung complains. “Are you jealous?” TOP smirk at him. “Oh, my lil brother is jealous. Come here, let me give you a hug!” TOP said as he spread his arms to hug him. Daesung on the other hand run away from him and they begin to chase each other in the school garden.

 

        “BREAK UP WITH HIM! I DON’T WANT YOU TO BE ANY NEARER TO HIM!!” dad shouts at me. “But why?? He didn’t do anything wrong dad!” I defend. “HE’S ONE OF THE MAFIA’S KIDS, HE’S DANGEROUS! DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!!” he continues. “I don’t care baout that! At least their family are more normal than ours!!!” I shouted back and run out from the house.

 

“Nurse! The patient is having epilepsy! Give the dilantin stat!” voice the doctor.

 

        “What are they talking about? Is they talking about the TOP that I knew?” I heard myself whispering. “No it can’t be!” I hear myself sobbing. Why am I crying? What did I hear? No, I want to know more! I said as the visions slowly replaced by the emergency ward. The doctor and nurses sighed after I open my eyes.

 

        “Miss Park, can you tell me where you are now?” the nurse asked. “Hospital.” I answered shortly. She checks my pupils and then talks with the doctor. “Thank god, your bodyguard brings you to the hospital early. You lost a lot of blood.” The doctor said. “My bodyguard? Where is he?” I asked. “Just a moment, I’ll call him for you.” The nurse smiles and then gone from my sight.

 

        “UNNI!!” CL suddenly appears. “CL-roo?” I looked at her worried face. “Are you alright? You must be scared. Dara unni will be here soon!” She cried while holding my hand. I saw the nurse came back empty handed. “That’s weird. I know I saw him sitting there somewhere. I’m sorry Miss, but I can’t find him.” She said to me. CL just looked at the nurse asking who she is talking about. “Ah, it’s Miss Park bodygourd who brought her here. He really cares for her. While he was waiting, he keeps on crying and blaming himself. He’s a good guy,” the nurse said. CL looked at me. “Is it him?” she asked. I just nod then I could hear CL sighed. “Even when you lost your memories, you still love him unni.” She said. “I..I just remembered everything...” I said to her. She looked at me surprised.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

IT'S HOT HERE!! (ROLL,ROLL,ROLL....)

AH, THE FLOOR IS SO COLD... SO NICE... ( 5 MINUTES LATE...) URGHH!! WHY IS IT HOT AGAIN?!

(ROLL,ROLL,ROLL AND ROLL ALL DAY LONG!)

ENJOY THE UPDATE YEOROBUN!