ARCANA: REACHING YOU!

Arcana~! the forgotten memories...

        Seven walks restlessly inside his room. Right now he’s only thinking about Bom. He feels guilty after leaving her fiancée like that and even got her kidnapped. “Sir, you should get some rest.” His butler said to him but he just ignored him. “Butler Song, hire a private investigator to find what happen after she leaves the restaurant last night. I need to know fast!” he said. The butler just nod before went out the door. Seven sits on the sofa holding his head. “Please don’t let anything happen to her,” he said.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

        Morning come, Bom still sleeping on her bed when Daesung comes in with a girl who looks exactly like him. “Oh?! They look really a like!! It’s like a doppelganger! If she was alive, it’s like looking into the mirror!” the girl looks at her brother. “That’s right Minji-ah. Oppa, need your help on this.” He looks at his baby sister. “Arasso, oppa!” she gives him an okay sign with her hand. “Oh, you’re up?” Daesung smiles at Bom.

 

        “The foods are ready. Go and eat before it cold.” He said. Bom just look at him leaving. “Annyong, unni!” Minji smiled at her. “Who are you?” she asked the short haired girl. She had a tomboyish style but she’s cute. The girl just smiled, “I’m Minji, Daesung’s oppa lil sister.” She held out her hand to shake with Bom. Bom just gladly accept it. “Who’s Daesung?” Bom blinked since the guys didn’t really introduce themselves to her last night she didn’t have a clue of what happen.

 

        “Daesung is the one that ask you to eat just now.” She pushs the food trolley in front of Bom. “Ah! No wonder you looked the same.” Bom exclaims. “Dig in, unni. I’ll take you around after this,” she said. The hungry Bom just eat her breakfast without a word. Minji leave her for some privacy while talking on the phone. Then she went inside to find Bom finish up all her foods. “Wow, you really are hungry!” she said astonished by Bom’s glutton appetite. “I didn’t eat anything yesterday.” Bom said.

 

        “Come on unni. I’ll tour you around. You’re going to feel dead bored in here.” She said and dragged Bom along with her. “But don’t try to run away, I’ll stab you if you did!” she said jokingly and just thrills her dagger in one hand which makes Bom gulp. This girl isn’t for what she looks like. They walk around the place. Bom just keep looking to her right and left. “Minji-sshi, isn’t this the YG mafia family?” Bom looked at the sign hanging nearby. “Yup! Why?” she looked at the pale Bom. “So, I really am KIDNAPPED?” the poor Bom looked at Minji. “EM!” she nods. “Like I said, don’t try to runaway. You’re just lucky enough to be here, ALIVE!” she smiles as she points her dagger to Bom’s neck.

 

        “YAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” a voice comes from behind them. It’s Teayang and GD. “I did warn you not to get her outside.” GD said with a fierce face. “But I’m bored! And she’s going to be bored as well if she continues to be locked in there! And there’s no way, she’s going to run away from this SUPER TIGHT SECURITY place!” Minji wraps her hands around Bom’s arm. “Just, don’t hurt the princess. We don’t want her family to worry about it,” Taeyang just leave the girl to do with what she wants. “Dude, you’re too soft!” GD complains and Taeyang just chuckles.

 

        “That was close! GD-oppa is sure strict, even on me!” Minji looked at the two gone into the building. “G..GD?” Bom repeat. “Yup, the one with blonde hair is GD and the other one with Mohawk hair is Taeyang oppa.” She said. “They are my oppa’s friends. We’re like a family.” She continues. “Neh, Minji-sshi...” Bom said as Minji drags her to a garden. “Just call me Minji. What is it unni?” she sits down under the gazebo. “Do you know Choi Seung Hyun-sshi well?” she asked. “Omoo! Where did you know TOP oppa’s real name?!” she exclaims.

 

BOM’s POV

 

        TOP? His name is TOP now? Wait... something’s ringing inside my head. I close my eyes. I saw flashes of memories of someone. My head’s hurt so much! “Bommie...” it’s his voice! I saw him smiling at me, waiting for me on the other side of the road in front of the school. He’s waving at me. “Tabi!” I hear myself calling him. “Oppa! Saranghae!” I yell and show a love sign. He replies by opening his arms waiting for me to hug him. I run to him but then I only hear a loud brake and a bang. I felt nothing... My head really hurt badly! I open my eyes, Minji is calling my name with teary eyes. I only hear the ambulance and the crowd starts to gather around me, helping me to the stretcher. “Tabi...”

 

MINJI’s POV

 

        After I asked her about TOP oppa, unni starts to look tense and sweating. She held her head and closes her eyes in pain. I was worried looking at her kneeling down on the floor. “Unni! Are you okay?!” I asked. But, she didn’t hear me. I quickly call for help. Luckily TOP oppa was passing by and heard my call. “What’s wrong Minji-ah?!” he looked at me. “Oppa, I don’t know what happen. Unni suddenly become like this,” I cried, scared. “Relax Minji-ah. Let’s bring her back to her room.” TOP oppa said as he supports Bom unni to his grasp. “Tabi...” Bom unni mutters. I could see TOP oppa’s face froze before he blinked at carry her in a bridal style to her room.

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

        “What happen, Minji-ah?” Daesung comes into the room after Minji calls her. “I don’t know. She just falls asleep awhile ago.” Minji told her brother. Daesung take a quick look at Bom’s pupils and heart rate. “She’s fine. Let her rest for a while.” Daesung look at the anxious TOP. “What’s wrong hyung?” Daesung asked as TOP didn’t even bother to reply him. “She just called me Tabi,” he said weak. Daesung were surprised. “But, that name only us and she knows!” and then Daesung looked at the sleeping Bom to check her head. “Hyung...” Daesung showed TOP the scar on her forehead. TOP’s eyes wide open as he look at the sleeping Bom. “I think, she’s her...” Daesung said. “What do you mean?!” TOP blinked at him. “What if, she’s still alive and she lost her memories.” Minji comes up with a speculation. TOP still doesn’t want to believe anything. Lee Park Bom were dead! Is the only word that helps him to calm down.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

        At Incheon International Airport, a girl with brown wavy hair arrived safely from Chicago, America. After 9 years her father sent her to study aboard and even found a job there, she come back as promise she makes with her cousin to protect her and to help her. “Park Hotel please,” she said to the taxi driver and gets her baggage in. “You must be new here agasshi,” the man tried to be talkative. “I’m not new. I just come back after a long time.” She said and looks at the mirror at her hand, fixing her lipstick.

 

        “Ah... are you here for business with the Park Company?” he asked. “Sort of something like that. I come to find my cousin,” she continues. “So, you have relatives here? Why don’t you go to visit them but instead going to the hotel agasshi?” he asked, curious. Dara giggles. “I’m visiting them, that’s why I’m going to the hotel.” They stop in front of the hotel lobby and Dara give him the payment. “Agasshi, you’re change!” the old man said. “Keep it ahjusshi! Thanks for the lift,” she smiled and walk to the receptionist. “Call Park Jae Won!” she demands. “I’m sorry, what business do you have with the CEO?” she asked. Dara just glared at her. “Tell her that her daughter come back!”  The receptionist suddenly recognizes her and bows to apologizes. “Please go to the private elevator to go to the penthouse, agasshi.” She said. Dara just leave the counter to the direction that she showed.

 

CL’s POV

 

        I parked my car at the guest parking lot and walk to the receptionist counter. “I want to see Mr Park please,” I said. “Just a moment Miss Lee,” the Receptionist said as she knows me well. “I already inform his. You can go upstairs to the penthouse Miss Lee.” She smiled at me. I walked to the elevator and bump into a guy. “Aish! Watch where you going!” I hissed as I picked my phone. “Sorry bout that,” he just stands there. I look up to see the culprit. Oh, what a coincidence this is! I smirk, seeing Seven’s waiting in front of the elevator.

 

        “Psh!” I scoff and he turns around looking and my unhappy face. “What’s wrong with you?” he asked frowning his forehead. “My problem is you. What did you do to unni that night?!” I crossed my arms. The elevator door’s open and we both climb in. “I didn’t do anything!” he said. “Well, maybe I just got on her head but nothing so obvious about that,” he said sarcastically. I looked at him, disbelief. He’s worse that what unni even imagine! He’s a bastard for not knowing his place! Just then we arrived at the penthouse, I kicked his crotch hard before leaving him in the elevator groaning in agony.

 

        I walked to the door and ring the bell. The door opens by an old butler. “Come in Miss Lee, Mr Choi.” He said which makes me turn around to find the guy standing there. I just walk into the house to find my main objective. “Appa! This is all because of you!!” I stops as I heard a girl yells. “What are you doing?!” Seven said to me. I signal him to shut up and continue to listen.

 

DARA’s POV

 

        “If it wasn’t you and uncle who told lies then who was it?!” I said frustrated as I listen to my dad’s story of Bom going to find the truth about her past. “I told you I’ll tell everything to Bom if you didn’t take good care of her! And look what just happen!” I fume. Dad just sits on the chair didn’t say a word. “Dara, calm down sweetheart.” Jae Won rise from his chair to her furious daughter. “We just have to let it go. It’s been 10 years already. Bom wouldn’t remember a thing by now even if you found him what would you do if he already got his own family?” Dara pushes her father’s hand harshly.

 

        “It’s your fault! It’s your idea to tell uncle to spread the news that Bom’s dead!” I cried. “What?!”  a girl blonde girl appears with another guy by her side, jaws drop hearing what we just said. She looked at my dad. “Bom’s dead?!” CL looked at them, eyes wide-open. “It’s not like that CL,” dad try to convince her. “Who’s this??” I asked. “It’s Bom’s friend. She’s the daughter of the Korea National Hospital, where Bom’s treated. This is Choi Dong Wook.” Dad introduces us in the awkwardness. “This is my daughter Sandara,” he continues. “Tell me, ahjushi! Where’s Bom at now!”CL demands. “Now, sit down and I tell you all about Bom. Calm down, okay?” he called the maid to serves drinks.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

TWO UPDATE IN ONE!

 

HERE'S A POLL I WANT YOU TO ANSWER...

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING! DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW~!

SARANGHAE YEOROBUN!! (FLYING KISS FOR EVERYONE!!! X3 )