ARCANA: LIES~!

Arcana~! the forgotten memories...

        Dara stands in front of Bom’s door, anxiously and worriedly about her cousin. She’s didn’t say a word after the day they came back from the lunch with Seven and his dad also the others. “Okay, let’s just go in and asked if she’s okay...” Dara took a deep breath and was about to pull the door knob when it was pulled from inside and Bom’s face pops out from it. “Kyaa!!!” Dara jolted. Bom too shocked. “Wa..waegerae??!” she blinked confusedly.

“Ah... erm...” Dara poke her two index fingers together. “Kwenchan-ni?” she asked hesitantly. “What’s wrong with you? I’m fine...” Bom replied. Dara looked at Bom who dressed up casually and even wears a jacket. “Where are you going??” Dara holds Bom’s arms. “I’m just going out to get some fresh air Dara. I’ll be back. Don’t worry!” Bom smiled before she walks away. “Yah!!! Bommie!!!” Dara shouts.

 

________________________________________________________

 

BOM’s POV

        It’s been a while since I came out alone like this. I really do need some private time alone. The stress is getting to me. This whole marriage thing is not a child’s play. I should be strong to deal with this kind of thing. Flashes of memories during what happen back at the restaurant hunts me.

His eyes were full of hatred when he did that to me. He must have hurt badly when I say that. Mianhae Tabi-ya... I’m sorry that I lied to you... I don’t forget you. I never will be... I never hate you and never will be...

*I don’t understand by Big Bang is playing on the radio*

“Ah, why is this song so sad?!” I wipe my tears with one hand but it keeps coming down. I stop the car by the roadside as tears seems couldn’t stop and it’s causing my vision to be blurry. I cried alone till my heart’s content along with the rain outside.

 

____________________________________________________

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

        “Hyung?” GD pushed the door open after several times of knocking and received no answers. “Where did that guy gone to?” he tilt his head before walk out from the room.

        TOP sits on the table alone drinking soju. The table were full of empty bottles. “Ahjumma, another bottle please!” he calls out drunked. “Aigoo, young man! You’re drunk already. Go back, I have to close the stall.” She said. “Just one more bottle and I’ll go!” he said pointing out his index finger. “Aish!” the ahjumma give him another bottle. “Kumawo, ahjumma!” he said and happily pouring the soju into the glass.

“Ahjumma, have you been in love before?” he asked the stall manager. “Wae? Are you having a love fight with your girl?” the manager said while cleaning the stall. “Ani... Guess again!” he said. “She broke your heart? Marry off to another guy?” the ahjumma guess. This time TOP went silent. “Ding,dong,ding!!! Correct! But there’s more than just that that makes me felt so bad and horrible.” He drink the soju. “She was alive when I thought she was dead! Worse of all she didn’t even remembers me. Chakkan! She remembers me but she refuse to admit it.” TOP seems to be hardly drunk.

“Aigoo... Young master, you should get back home!” the ahjumma said to him. “Ah.. You’re right... Good night!” he leaves the stall after putting the money on the table. “Jamsiman-yo! Your change!!” the ahjumma yells at him. “Keep it ahjumma~! Thanks for listening to me...” he waved goodbye and walk away miserably.

 

_______________________________________________________

 

        After wiping her tears and the rain also stops, Bom get herself together and drive the car back home. At that time her phone rings and Bom is searching for it, carelessly didn’t focus on the road when a guy is walking down the zebra line. “Ommo~!!!” she steps on the brake pedal. The sound of the tyre forced to stop and the frictions between the tyre and the road heard loud.

“Huff..huff... Did I hit him?? Please no!” she opened the door to check the guy up. “Aigoo! I’m sorry, I’m just a bit...” the guy stands up and looked at Bom. Bom feet stops right away. “Oh? Ige nuguya?? It’s Park Bom! Yahh~!! Oraen maniya!” he greets her right away, drunkenly. “Wha..what’s wrong with you? Are you drunk?!” Bom looked at TOP who’s in total mess. “Why do you even care WOMAN?!” he pushed Bom away when she tried to help him up. “Yah!!” Bom pull him over when he carelessly tired to cross the road without looking at the heavy traffics. TOP stumbles on top of Bom.

“Oh look, Park Bom saved me!” TOP said sarcastically. “What can I do to repay you, your highness?” he continue as he bows his head. “Get off of me!” Bom said while pushing him up. “Oh... right!” he wobbly sits up. “Are you seriously trying to get yourself killed?!” Bom mad at him. TOP just sits there emotionless. “Yah! I’m talking to you!!” she shouted to him. TOP turned to her. “Deh! I’m trying to kill myself!” he answered. “My lover who died 10 years ago returned alive and now she’s going to marry off with someone else and didn’t even remembers me!” TOP confessed.

Bom stiffens as tears starts falling down to TOP’s cheeks. “I wasn’t able to leave one second without thinking about her these past decades and...and...you just managed to forget over me after those years?!” he shooks Bom’s shoulders mad. Bom becomes guiltied and at the same time afraid if he might hurt her. But instead, TOP just let go of her shoulders and screams on top of his lungs.

Seeing how much TOP’s suffered after she was ‘dead’ it broke her heart even more. Seeing TOP crying like this makes her heart aches and her chest suffocated. She wanted to wipe his tears away. She wanted to tell him the truth. But it will only lead him to hate her more... What should she do? She retreat her hands from ever touching him, from embracing him...

“Ya...! Wa..what’s wrong with you?!” Bom stutters when TOP suddenly hold her shoulders. He eventually vomits over her shoulders. “Urghh!!!” she shrieks. “CHOI SEUNG HYUN!!!!” she fumes. “Wake up!!! CHOI SEUNG HYUN!!!” Bom tried to wake him up after he passed out on the road. “Great!” she sighed.

“Scuse me. Mind if I get a room please?” Bom asked the receptionist after putting down TOP on the sofa in the lobby. She got sore shoulders for supporting the drunken man.

“Sure. What kind of room do you prefer?” she smiled. “Just get me whatever available.” Bom said. The lady then checked her in and passed her the keys to the room. “Ah, can you call a bell boy to help me out carrying my ‘luggage’?” she breaks and turn back to the counter. The lady nods and calls a guy to help Bom out.

“Bring ‘it’ to the room please.” Bom glance at the sleeping TOP. The guy just does as she ordered without asking much and just follow Bom from behind.

“Put it on the bed, please. And thank you!” Bom stands aside and let the bell boy went into the room first and tuck TOP to bed. Bom grab the phone and call the room service to order for new clothes. “Make it fast! I’ll pay double for it.” She demands and hung up.

“Thanks for your hard work!” Bom give the guy some tips before sending the bell boy off.

Bom casually walk to the bathroom to clean herself up from the gross smell of TOP’s puke.

How much did he drink just now?

How much did he drink in the past 10 years?

Bom took off everything and get into the shower. After she done bathing, she wears the hotel robe while waiting for her clothes to arrive. Sitting here alone with him makes her heart started to sway. She misses him so badly for these past 10 years. Bom sits beside TOP who still sleeping. She can see trails of tears on his face. She still remember what Daesung said back when she was kidnap.

“Sorry, to scare you like that. Hyung is having some trouble handling his past. For the past 10 years, he always cried alone when he was going to sleep. I did some therapy session but it failed.”

“Mianhae, Tabi...” she whispers. Her hand slightly touches TOP’s face but then she pull back when TOP suddenly changed positions.

*knocks on the door*

Her clothes arrived and Bom thanked the hotel worker for it before paying it off with advance and also some tips for the errand boy, “Thank you miss. Have a pleasant stay!” he smiled at her. Bom closes the door to get changed. But her feet freeze when she saw TOP jolted up and sprung out from the bed to the bathroom.

Bom rolled her eyes hearing TOP’s vomiting the discomfort in his stomach. Then she heard the toilet being flushed and finally TOP came out from the bathroom.

“Well if it wasn’t Miss Park!” TOP looked at her sarcastically. “Satisfied of what you see?” he asked. Bom looks away as their eyes meet. She can’t deny that TOP’s eyes are even stronger than before.

“There’s nothing for me to see. Don’t expect anything from me.” Bom said. “Step aside. I need to get change and head home.” She demands. But TOP stands still in front of the bathroom door and when Bom tried to get over him, he blocked her.

Bom step away when she felt that he was too close to her. The sweat smell from Bom’s shampoo is attracting TOP. “You bathe?” he asked.

“Thanks to someone who puke all over me!” Bom scoff. Hearing her answer makes TOP felt a bit annoying. Taking the chance of TOP’s idling, Bom sneaks into the bathroom and locks it.

 

BOM’s POV

That was close. I thought my heart is going to explode. I quickly look into the paper bag.

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

After done changing, Bom walk out from the bathroom and found TOP just standing by the window looking out. Without saying a word, Bom grab her purse and car keys ans started to walk towards the door. But then, she felt her body being pulled back strongly.

“Leaving so soon? Without goodbye?” TOP looked at her.

“Let go of me!” Bom struggles to free her hand from TOP’s.

“Park Bom...” He gives Bom a weak look. Bom heart skipped a beat as that pairs of eyes mesmerized her. “I missed you...” he hugs her.

“Choi Seung Hyun! Let go of me!!” Bom finally come to her sense after a few second and pushes him away. Stop it, Tabi... This isn’t going to work anymore! “I HATE YOU!!”Bom turned away.

“Don’t lie to me Bommie!” he tole her. “I can feel it... Why can’t you...” he looked at her closing the door behind her. “..just listen to your own heart?” he sits on the edge of the bed.

“Why did you apologize for?” he utters.

 

____________________________________________________________

 

THANKS TO THOSE WHO WAITED FOR AN UPDATE FROM ME ALL THIS WHILE!

I WAS TOTALLY FOCUSED ON BINAM...

I WAS GOING TO UPDATE A VIDEO ALONG WITH THE LAST CHAPTER OF BINAM. BUT SOMETHING WENT WRONG.

OH,WELL. MIGHT AS WELL LET YOU GUYS WATCH IT... ^__^

 

I'M WORKING ON PANDORA BOX PART 2... YOU MUST BE DYING TO KNOW RIGHT?

HEHEHE.... SEE YOU AGAIN GUYS~!

I'LL UPDATE AS SOON AS I FINISHED IT UP...

KUMAWO FOR THE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES TOO...