SMILE C:

DREAMS COME TRUE :) (with unexpected love)

That's how Dora's (Minah's) adventure ended???keke let's find out :))

(MINAH'S POV)

I was very glad I made it. I got my album signed and and a picture with them.

I was very excited to put this album to my collection. I put my albums in one shelf and

they were all signed albums especially 2NE1 and Bigbang's album because we are in the same company. (kekeke... I saved all my allowance for that :P )

I put my album inside my bag and put my headset in my ear and started walking.

"I lost my mind neoreul cheoeummannasseulttae

Neo hanappaego modeungeoseun get in slow motion

Naege malhaejwo ige sarangiramyeon" I was singing EXO's What is love. I was really LSS w/ the song.

I continued walking when I felt someone grabbed my bag from the back and I was taken a back because the force was too strong.

"Why did you grabbed my bag?" I barely shouted because I was startled and you know how I much I care for my things.

I turned around and I got surprised. It was Key sunbaenim. He was holding onto my bag and he's other hand was holding onto he's knees.

I saw that he's panting. "Was he running to catch up on me?" I asked myself.

"Yah!! You know I've called you so many times and you didn't turned around." he scolded me...

"Oh shoot , I'm really scared of him , What if he's going to eat me ALIVE. Please kill me now!! " I tortured myself.

" I'm so sorry sunbaenim. I was wearing my headset that's why I didn't hear you" I bowed and apologized sincerely.

" I didn't mean to make you run" I continued. My voice was a little shaky . Now I'm really scared with his intimidating look. -,-

He calmed down and sighed, " Gwenchana, btw I'm sorry for scolding you I was just tired of running onto you, seriously you walk fast." he said calmy.

"huh?" I asked him . I thought he was angry and now....now.... Oh! I can't really take his mood swings, I said in my thoughts.

"huh? The thing is I want you to pass me the picture that you took with us, I will put it on my Me2day" he said.

I took out my phone and showed the picture to him "This one?" I asked him and he nodded.

It took a while before I passed it to him cause I just had my new phone when I got debuted. I was not familiar with all the features.

"Have you got it sunbae?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah, it's here, Thanks" he said while smiling and he bid goodbye.

I bowed to him.

"Seriously, what's up with sunbae? It seems that I can't anticipate what is he thinking." I said.

It's really weird he smiled to me for the first time and that smile was-was-was... oh i can't explain

but one thing for sure my heart almost escaped my lungs. What is happening to me??

IT'S REALLY WEIRD!!!!!...

 

I went back to our room. My unnies were already set to come home. They congratulated me for I accomplished my fangirl's mission. :))

I missed my laptop soo much. I hadn't been using it for almost one week because of our tight schedule ^^ ..

 

--end of POV--

 

 

 

(KEY'S POV)

After I caught her she shouted at me so I scolded her back.

"Yah!! You know I've called you so many times and you didn't turned around." I said to her.

She apologized sincerely for what she had done. I can see that she was really scared. I didn't mean to be like that. I didn't want her to think of me as

a bad sunbae because I'm not like that. I was just tense up with all the running thing.

I calmed down and sighed then apologize to her properly.

"huh?" she asked me with a confused look. She looks cute with that expression,

"huh? The thing is I want you to pass me the picture that you took with us, I will put it on my Me2day" I answered.

She took out her phone and showed me the picture. I nodded to her and she passed me the photo.

It took a while I wonder why but as I look at her I observed that she has beautiful eyes and unlike other idols she's not skinny.

It's the first time I looked at her intently. "Have you got it sunbae?" she asked me. I snapped out to my senses.

"Oh yeah, here it's here, Thanks." I said while smiling to her. I bid goodbye to her left.

 

I just realized that she have pretty brown eyes. My can't resist that kind of eyes.

" Omo am I attracted to her? No Kim Ki Bum you can't be attracted with a weird girl , definitely not with those pretty brown eyes!!!" . I punched my head

for thinking weird things.

 

"The good thing is I'll have something to post on my Me2day again" I said happily.

 

 

--end of POV--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

how is it?? I know it's very boring and confusing cause I'm really thinking weird right now.

If you cannot understand something in my story pls tell me and I'll try to fix it. ^^ thanks for reading my fix.