KISS :)

DREAMS COME TRUE :) (with unexpected love)

(NARRATOR'S POV)

After the shooting, Minah packed up and she left using the van.

She was along inside the van. She reminisced the kiss that Key gave to him.

" What was that?" she said to herself. She felt that her heart pounding again.

She held her chest with both hands. *Why am I feeling this way? My heart jebal stop.*

She slept to the Van while thinking what happened with both of them.

----

She arrived to their dorm.

"Minah, annyeong" Jimin walked to her and gave her a hug.

" Annyeong unnnie. " Minah said with a tired voice.

" My poor Minah. You look so tired . How's your date with Key. " she pulled from the hug.

" Unnie actually." Minah said hesitantly.

Minah and the other members gathered inside the living room.

"Minah tell us what happened to your date. " Hani said excitedly.

" Ne,palli. " Boram nodded.

" Well unnies, I enjoyed his company. He treated me very well. He even bought all the foods that I like and protected me

from the scary ride. " she narrated to the girls.

" Wow, how sweet, but isn't he a diva-ish type of guy as everyone said is he? " Boram lean closer to Minah and tilted her ear.

" Not, always. I guessed it's a nature of him but he really was a gentleman with a girl and he's good at taking good care of a date.

I must say. " Minah drew a smile on her face.

" I wish I could date too. " Hani yelled to them.

Everyone chuckled, " Minah,  do you like him? " Rina asked suddenly. Everyone was shock at her question but she's serious.

Everyone was waiting for her response.

" Actually, the truth is, I like him already before I met him. I like him as an idol but when I met him and befriend with him. I liking him

with a feeling of oppa and dongsaeng relationship. I wish I have an oppa but I don't so I'm longing for that kind of treatment." she admitted 

to the girl. "Poor Key, It's okay it's just a fake dating show. He might not also for you maknae. " Hani concluded as she crossed her arms.

" I hope so. " Minah mumbled but Jimin heard her. " Why Minah, was anything happened between you two?" Jimin held her shoulders.

" Unnies this only a secret,araseo? " the girls swore to her.

" Unnies, actually Key sunbaenim kissed me on the cheeks." she mumbled the last part due to embarrassment .

" What?" they all said at the same time. She nodded. " I was also surprised and the other staffs as well. They told us their going to edit

that part because it might create a scandal since the show is new. it might gained us antis and it will not be good. They said that

people should see the you a couple getting along to each other step by step. she explained to them.

" OMO..Key is in love with you. I'm so sure." Hani grinned at her.

" Huh?"  she asked in a worried way.

" Aigoo our maknae is so pretty that's why may people like her." Jimin fixed her hair. everyone nodded.

" Just be responsible Minah. it's okay to fall in love but be responsible at the same time." their leader gave her a good advice.

' Mwo? I only see him as an oppa." Minah denied.

" Let's see" Boram smirked at her.

" Aniyo unnie, it'll only affect my job if I fall in love and it's not good. " she defended.

" Aniyo Minah, Love is pretty and time will come for you and you will see and feel how amazing and magical love can be. " Hani fantasized

and smiling ehile hugging herself.

" Minah, go rest. it's already late. we have schedule tomorrow. " Jimin said and she went off to her bed to rest.

 

 

 

@SHINEE'S DORM

"Hyung how's your date ?" Taemin asked as he went inside Key's room.

" Secret." he grinned to Taemin.

" Yah Key speak up." Jonhyun yelled at him as he and the other members entered his room.

" Why are you all here!!?" he shouted like a diva.

" Hey Key stop actin like a diva you're already dating someone and it's not good." Minho lectured him and he blushed.

" Whatever." he rolled his eyes. " Key palli tell us what happened?"Onew asked excitedly as he sat on Key's bed.

Key gave in " Actually it was really fun. She's so cute and simple. She hates riding coasters and vikings. She eats a lot and she's so

fun to be with. " Key told them with a compassion that he really meant all he said and that came from his heart.

" You're in love. " Jonghyun blinked at him.

" I don't know or I guesse so. I'm still on the process. " he shyly admitted.

" Wow hyung, this the first time I heard you speak like that. I think you really fall for her. " Taemin concluded as he patted his back.

" That's good for you Key. " Onew smiled at him. He smiled back.

" Just remember Key, she's a rookie and she's young so be patient with her. Don't push her to something that both of

you will regert later. Araseo? " Onew gave her a manly advice.

" Ne, I'll always keep that on mind. " Key assured him by giving a thumbs up.

 

--end of pov--

 

 

 

 

---HIHI!! C": SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE....I'M JUST BUSY SPAZZING..PLEASE STAY TUNE FOR THE UPDATES. ..:))

----AUTHORXOXOXO-----