LOCKEY COUPLE :)

DREAMS COME TRUE :) (with unexpected love)

(NARRATOR'S POV)

" Before we determine the pairings, we have to showw off your skills, so let's start SHOW YOUR CHARMS!! ". MCSBS said and everyone were clapping due

to excitement.

 

Rainbow's Jaekyung's performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPlpSrBbpvE

' so cute" Minah commented

" I can also do that. " Juri said and tried to imitate Jaekyung and everybody laughed.

 

Sistar's Bora's performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KFJmYQ8Z8Q&feature=fvst

" Saranghae!!! " Cheondung shouted. 

Everybody stood up and clapped due to amazement.

 

3Ms' Minah's  performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fR4BWQmFSg&ob=av2n

" What a nice voice Minah. I thought you're going to dance for us. " Bongsun complimented.

" Yes, I also want to dance but I want to sing this song for my future partner. " she confessed.

" Is your ideal man is here today? " Jung Juri asked.

" hmmm... secret. " she said and gave a wink.

" woah Minah you're pretty mysterious. " BOngsun added.

" Key what do you think of her performance. You've been staring her intently. She might melt. " He was caught by Jung Juri and everybody was laughing 

ang waiting for his response.

" Uh uhm, I just like her voice. " he said while looking away to Minah. They can see that he's blushing.

" Okay let's move on to the next performance" the MCS stated.

 

 

Mblaq's Cheondung's performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0dIpA1TAQU

All the girls squealed including Minah. Key noticed that you really like Cheondung's performance.

After the performance , They all gave him loud applauses.

" Cheondung that was so cool. " Bongsun complimented him.

" Kamsamida. I practiced all night for that. " he said in a cheecky way.

 "I can see Minah was very amazed by Cheondung's performance. It's looks like there's a love triangle here. " Bongsun said in a teasing way while looking at Key.

Minah got surprised, " Aniyo, It's just that I like the dancing and his style, " Minah defended.

" Ah Key, don't be jealous. She only liked the dancing and style. " Jung Juri .

" Why is it always me?!!. " Key nagged like a diva and rolled his eyes at Juri and everybody laughed .

 

Jay Park's performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFTvvVH_OKQ

" So cool " Minah and Jaekyung yelled at the same time.

Everybody loved his performance.

 

 

Shinee's Key's performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAehrhNhP-I

When the he started the performance the set become more serious. The people can feel that he sang his heart out.

Minah was very surprised. It's the first time she'd seen Key to sing a ballad song. Her was jumping. She doesn't know why but she was touched by Key's performance.

" Key. we don't know that you can sing like that. I almost fell on my chair. " Bongsun complimented while everyone was nodding and clapping.

" Omo , eothokhae? You just gave me goosebumps. " Juri complained as she massaging her arms.

" I just want to show my manlier side in this program. " Key said as he sat down on his chair,

" and you really did. " Juri said and everyone was clapping.

" Minah what do you think in his performance. " Bongsun asked Minah.

" Me? Well the truth is, it was very romantic. I can really feel his heart in the song. " she complimented Key.

Key looked away and blushed. .....

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

 ------end of pov--

 

 

(Key's POv)

 

" Now it's time. Boys go to the girl that you want to date. " Bongsun noona signalled us.

The girls were standing in front of us so they can't see who's going to come. I let Jay Park and Cheondung hyung to be the first to go to the girls they want.

Juri and Bongsun noona were screaming their lungs out. They were very excited. 

" Oh, Minah there's no one came for you." Juri teasing her while she stood still. I think she's nervous.

I walked confidently towards the back of Minah . The two MCs  were gone crazy.  I smirked at the camera but suddenly Cheondung hyung changed his mind and went

behind my back. We were very surprised by his action except for the  girls who can't see what going on.

" I think there's a complication going here. " Bongsun noona said as she came in front of Minah.

" Wae? " Minah asked cluelessly. Bongsun noona held her shoulder to make her turned around.

She turned around and she was surprised because me and Cheondung chose her.

" Minah you have to choose one. " Juri noona said. " You guys have to propose to her and Minah choose the man that caught your heart. she added.

I was very nervous. I want her. I will do anything for this girl. I approached her first and kneeled down in front of her. All the girls were screaming loudly.

" Minah can I be the only Key that will unlock your heart? " I said in a serious way. I know that it was the cheesiest thing I ever said in my whole life but I really mean it.

Minah's face became red and the girls did not stop squealing. Cheondung approached her then he grabbed her hand and put it on my hand. Then he left and went to Bora. We were very surprised by his action.

 

" Today the LOCKEY COUPLE IS BORN, CONGRATULATIONS." Bongsun noona announced and they're clapping happily.

 

---end of POV--

 

(MINAH'S POV)

 

Key sunbaenim proposed to me like a REAL ONE. I mean I can't believe he actually did that. I can't help myself from blushing and my heart won't stop pounding. If we're not in a show, I might actually fell for him. I can't fall for a person now, it's really complicated.

Cheondung sunbae approached me then grabbed my hand but surprisingly she put it on Key sunbae's hand and gave us a sheeply smile.

I knew that he's going to come because Sandara unnie said to me. She said that Cheondung sunbae will help me. i think he misunderstood the word help. "Aish I'm going crazy because of KEY. " .......

I pulled the hand of Key so that he could stand up. I can't explain his reaction. he's like surprised and happy and etc.

 

 

" Today the LOCKEY COUPLE IS BORN, CONGRATULATIONS." Bongsun unnie announced and they're clapping happily.

 

He's still holding my hand then he leaned to my ears and whispered " Thank you, You look so cute when you're blushing." I almost fainted at his words and my face was as red as the fresh tomatoes. Then he showed me a childlish smile. He's like he won a lottery or something.

I began to be nervous in what's going to happen with my feelings in the future but if I can't avoid it. I will just enjoy it.

In exchange, I also leaned in his ears to . " You were very romantic back there KEY OPPA. " I smirked then I can see his face went all red.

The other couples are Jay Park sunbae and Kim Jaekyung unnie coupleand Bora unnie and Cheondung sunbae couple.

 

--end of pov--