FIRST WIN ^__^

DREAMS COME TRUE :) (with unexpected love)

(AUTHOR'S POV)

"The battle between 3Ms and EXO are really tight but only one stands out. The winner 3Ms chukahamnida" the MC announced the winner.

The girls were very happy.  Minah was jumping up and down while saying daebak, then she suddenly cried. Park Ji Min hugged he tightly. The other girls got surprised that they won againts EXO.

Rina received the trophy. "We are so happy for winning our first award today. I would like to thank the Lord , YG sajangnim ,our parents, YG family, friends, and our fans

SARANGHAE!!!!" Rina thanked everyone. The other members made a heart shape to thank the fans. The girls bowed to all the artist then they did an encore.

The fans were screaming and cheering to them. Many fans love them for their unique and innocent style at the same time. They'd received many gifts from the fans.

3Ms thanked the by tooking a picture with all the fans. (YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO WAS THE MASTERMIND 0_O)

 

--END OF POV--

 

 

AFTER THE SHOW........

"AT THE BACKSTAGE"

 

(MINAH'S POV)

 

EXO-K Members came towards us to congratulate our first winning.

"Congratulations 3Ms" Suho said happily.

"Kamsamida" we thanked them properly.

Suho sunbae came towards to Rina unnie.

"It's the first time you won over me,huh, Rina" he said in a teasing manner.

"I guess you're not that good as before" Rina unnie said as she crossed her arm on her chest.

" You were just very lucky, afterall we still won FIRST" he emphasized that word.

"Whatever." unnie said bitterly

"I'll take that as you admit you're defeat". Suho sunbae said proudly.

"Mwo? I will never admit it cause I never did." she came closer at him and said it to his face.

"You're such a jerk as always" Rina unnie spoke in a pissed tone.

"Come on girls, let's leave" she added . Our minds went blank as we were staring to the their arguement.

The EXO members were also surprised. We bid goodbye and followed our leader.

I was really surprised . It was the first time I say Rinna unnie so intense and mad like that.

I was really stubborn and hyper but she never lose her patience againts me.

I was quite happy to see a different side of unnie but I was also worried for her.

You know how calm people get angry. They are very scary...

After that Rina unnie got a call from Dara unnie.

"2Ne1 unnie prepared a small celebration for our first win to their dorm. We have to go immediately.

They are waiting for us" Rina unnie announced to us girls.

"They are very sweet, aren't they?" Boram unnie asked.

"YG FAMILY BABY!!"  Hani unnie said while giggling.

"Unnie gwenchana? Why did you two ended up fighting?" I asked Rina unnie.

"sigh",

"it's nothing. We were always like that and it's along story so I'll tell you next time. Araseo?" she answered

"Ne araseo, Come on unnies let's pack up our things and go to 2NE1 sunbaeinims" I shouted excitedly.

I got my backpack and we took off to 2NE1 unnies' dorm. :)))))

 

 

~~end of POV~~~~

 

 

 

What  suuuuuup between the 2 leaders??

What did they have in the past??? 0_o

and sorry about the "YG FAMILY BABY"

it came from my inspiration.. :")

kekeke....... C: