CONFESSION ..

DREAMS COME TRUE :) (with unexpected love)

(NARRATOR'S POV)

Today''s shooting is in the country side . Key and Minah have a piknik for their date.

So far, the people is loving the couple because they're have the innocent and playful image.

Other's say that they should date for real.

 

" Wow,so refreshing." Minah put her hands up and feel the strong breeze of air.

" Yah, help me." Key yelled at the car. " Ne!" she said happily and went to Key. She got the water container .

He was holding a basket of foods." Let's go. " she said excitedly. She walked ahead he pouted and ran

. He held  Minah's hand. She was surprised and looked at him with a puzzled look. He just smiled and she smiled back.

They went to a grassy plain and they set up the piknik cloth.

They put all the things down and they sat down as well.

" Wooh this is fun. It's my first time going on a piknik." she admitted to Key.

Key was surprised. "Chincha?" he said with his eyes wide open. " Yes." she smiled to him.

" Why?" he asked. " It's because I always like to stay inside the house and lock myself inside my room." she answered.

" So we have to enjoy this." he said as he place out all the food the he prepared. She nodded and she gasped and her eyes wide open 

when she saw her all the yummy food. 

" Can we eat already?" she showed her irresistable puppy eyes.

" Of course." he answere happily.

She started to dig up the kimbap. She filled and Key chuckled at her actions.

After she swallow, she frowned at him " Hey why are you laughing?" . " It's just that you're so cute." he said between his chucled.

" Liar, you're thinking that I eat like a pig." she hissed while eating. " No, I'm not " he defended.

" S how's my cooking?" he leaned and she almost spit her food. " You made this?" she asked and he nodded.

She forgot that Key can cook. " It's delicious. " she gave a thumbs up but she saddened. "Why ?" he asked her.

" You can cook but I can't. It's unfair." she pouted. He chuckled again. "I can teach you nex time." he said while eating,

" Yehey.!!" she clapped her hands like a kid." In one condition?" he said.

" Mwo." she asked. "You should always call me oppa." he teased.

" Never." she stuck out her tongue and she stood up and ran away.

" Aish!!" he hissed and quickly followed her. They brought bikes so they played using it.

They raced. Minah was good rider. His father taught her how to ride a bike.

Key went beside her. He reached out for her hand. Minah looked at him and then grabbed his hand.

They were riding the bike while holding each other hands and they both enjoyed it.

 

 

 

Lastly, they walked on the seashore while watching th sunset.

" Wow so pretty." she was amazed by the beauty of scenery.

Key looked at her sincerely. " You're more beautiful."he said in a serious tone.

She looked at him and just gave a smile.

He pulled out a necklace inside his pocket.

' Wow." she gasped in amazement. He held out a necklace with a heart pendant.

" So pretty." she said as she smiled looking at the necklace.

" This is for you." he smiled at her.

" Chincha?" before she said it. Key was putting the necklace around her neck. She froze. She was nervous and her heart was jumping.

Then he leaned beside her ears. " I am giving my heart to you so please take care of it. " he said then he hugged her tightly.

 

 

--END OF POV--