STARKING :)

DREAMS COME TRUE :) (with unexpected love)

(MIINAH'S POV)

Our promotions has ended. I love our fans because they even gave us gifts when we had our goodbye stage.

I'm really touched by their efforts.Now we are busy with our individual schedules.

Jimin unnie and Boram unnie is working with their upcoming new single. They're like the GDTOP of our group but they're doing ballad music.

Hani unnie is busy with her modeling career because she really loves clothes while Rina unnie is casted in an upcoming drama in SBS.

Actually our president said that he will give us one month vacation but we insisted to work individually to explore this industry.

As for me, this is the first time I will be guesting in a variety show. You know how I love variety shows. I really asked for it. It's a good thing that our president is very understanding. Well when I ask him he's in a good mood because her wife gave birth to their second child and it's very cute .

 

 

I prepared a performance for my 1st variety show . I hope people will like it. "FIGHTING"

 

" Minah are you ready, Let's go. " My manager called me and I stood up and picked up my backpack and went to the broadcasting station.

 

--end of POV--

 

 

(KEY'S POV)

 

3Ms promotions has ended. It's a good thing because I will not be able to see her somehow and I know that YG artists have vacation after their prmotions so

I can move on with this feelings I have for her.  Chanyeol and I are in good terms again but he discovered my feelings for Minah and I was surprised by what he said to me.

 

*flashback*

One week after that incident at the practice room. I went to SMENT again.

" Hyung. " Chanyeol called me when he saw me at the hallway.

" OH Chanyeol, Sorry about the last time." I apologized awkwardly.

" Gwenchana hyung, " he accepted my apology.

" I have to go now, catch you later. " I was about to go.

" Hyung you like Minah don't you?" I was surprised at his question.

" Ah, a-a- aniyo. What are you saying ? I like that weirdo fangirl? no way." I laughed fakely at him.

" See? You really like her hyung. " he did not fall for my words.

" It's okay hyung. If ever you want to pursue her I will not stop you but I won't let you win. " he said in a manly way.

" but but but, " I said.

" I heve to go now hyung " he ran backwards and waved to me.

I was shocked and dumbfounded I never thought he would say that. 

Well, I already admitted my feelings for her but i think I can move on.I just need time.

 

--end of flashback--

 

" Hyung!!" Taemin suddenly went inside my room and I was startled.

" Yah! Taemin. You almost killed me. Don't you know how to knock?" I shouted at him while my hands are in my chest.

" Sorry hyung" he stucked out his tongue " We have to go. We're going to be late. " he said and left my room.

I fixed myself and we went to the broadcasting station.

 

--end of pov---

 

(NARRATOR'S POV)

 @ the broadcasting station

   SBS starking

 

GUESTS: SHINEE, U-KISS, KIM NAYOUNG, SECRET,ZE:A, ETC.

MC(Kang Ho dong): Today we have special guests . It's her 1st time to be in a variety show. Please welcome 3Ms maknae Lee Minah imnida.

Minah went out to the stage wearing hip hop style clothes.

Many fans were screaming and even the guests were screaming due to excitement. Key's eyes widened. He did not expect to see her. His eyes were locked to Minah.

 

Minah: Annyeonghasaeyo chonun 3Ms maknae Lee Minah imnida. 

MC(KHD): Wow! I'm so happy you're here.

Minah: Me too. I'm happy that my first time is here. (she bowed to the mc)

MC(KHD): You're so humble and you're really cute.

MC(Leeteuk) : Annyeong Minah. You're really pretty and cute in personal.

Minah: Kamsamida. *fans were screaming loudly*

MC(Leeteuk): So base on your outfit. You'll dance for us, will you?

Minah: hehehe well it's secret. You will later see. (wink)

The guests and audience were very excited but Key was just silent watching her.

MC(leeteuk): Well I can't wait *EXCITED*. Let's welcome "Lee MInah" *applause*

Minah brought out a guitar and she sat on a chair.

She began to play Shinee's -Replay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2yebFQqI0k

 

"nunan neomu yeppeoseo.."
just when I thought I could go
my heart is lost and you're pulling me back again
wishing on a falling star
wish I could be where you are
somehow you came and changed my everything
 
*when you're not around
I just feel a little down
this is kinda silly right... it's not okay to me
and I think I'm gonna hate it boy
if you turn your back on me
I don't wanna let this go ...but I'm wondering*
 
how do I be careful
not to show you what I dream of
kinda crazy but I
replay replay replay
when we're together
every moment that I treasure
like a movie that I
replay replay replay
 
you know you're my M.V.P., no one else has got what I need
when it's just us two, I get shy but then you keep it so cool
the way you're always watching out for me
and although I wanna believe
tell me I'm not just imagining..
 
*repeat*
 
"nunan neomu yeppeo"
I don't wanna hear it no more
cause I know it's gonna
replay replay replay
keep trying not to fake it
how am I supposed to say it
you're the song that I
replay replay replay 
 
 
The people enjoyed her performance. She showed her another side from the powerful dance steps to her sweet voice and acoustic ability. 
A smile drew on Key's face while Minah was singing their song.
 
After she sang . A loud screams and applauses wrapped the whole set but she's not done yet. She stood up and put down her guitar.
 
She faced at the back and raised her one hand "CUE" she snapped it and Shinee's Replay played again but this time she's dancing it.
 
 
People were going wild as she started the performance. Shinee boys were very impressed and proud that they even joined her on the stage and the audience 
started to scream their lungs out but Key stayed at his seat and watched them. Minah did all Key's parts since he did not dance. Key was very flattered and his heart was jumping.
 
" I think I'M ALREADY FALLIN' for her." he mumbled to himself .
 
 
 
--end of POV--
 
 
 
 
---oh oh oh... It's Keys turn, I think. Well I love Chanyeol here but I have to stick with my original plot but I'll promise
I will make a new fic where you're going to love Chanyeol even more.--
 
--AUTHOR--- XOXOXOX ... PLS. DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED HUH?? PLEASE KEEP READING <3 SARANGHAE :))