END PART 2

DREAMS COME TRUE :) (with unexpected love)

(MINAH'S POV)

 

I talked to Pres. YG. I told everything to him.

I told that I like Key sunbae.

He said that I have to withdraw from the show if I want to say my feelings to him.

Well YG entertainment is pretty sensitive in dating regulations.

It's true that we have dating ban but if we find love earlier than that our president is very considerate and

kind hearted . He will accept that but we have to keep it secret in public because some fans are too obssess with their

idol to thepont that they can harm them.

" I love you, You're the best PAPA YG!!" I ran to him and gave him a bear hug.

He's treating me and others like daughters and sons that what YG Family means.keke.

" Yah Minah. Don't to that again." Papa YG said to me. He's chuckling while patting my back.

" I'm going now Mr. President." I said after I pulled myself from the hug.

I hurriedly went out so that I can go to Key sunbae.

I'm happy that I can't wait anymore.

I was outside the YG entertainment that I realized I don't know where to find Key sunbae.

" What should I do?" I was tapping my fingers under my chin.

" Ah." I thought of an  idea.

I dialed Chanyeol's number and called him immediately.

" Yobosaeyo?" he answered.

" Chanyeol I need your help." I shouted at the phone.

"What is it? You sound excited?" he asked happily.

" I need to know where is Key sunbae right now." I beamed to him.

" Huh? Key hyung. He's sick right now. Taemin told it to Kai." he answered/

My eyes widened " What?" I was very worried. *Is he okay?* *Is there someone taking care of him*

" Chanyeol can you accompany me to his dorm, please." I begged to him.

" Okay okay. let's meet at the park." Chanyeol gave in.

" Yeah!!" I hanged up and I hurriedly went to the park.

I arrived first at the park. I decided to sit on the bench.

Chanyeol arrived. I waved my hands happily to him. He smiled at me. He's wearing t-shirt and jeans with his jacket as usual.

I stood up. " Shall we go?" I asked him.

" Wait." he said " I need to asked you something first." he added.

" Sure what is it?" I asked. " Do you like Key hyung?" he asked me looking at me.

I nodded. He's expression softened and sighed. I was getting anxious. He looked down.

" Why Chanyeol is there any problem?" I held his arm.

He shook his head " No, it's nothing. I'm happy for you." he smiled to me but I can feel something is wrong.

" Let's go." he said but I stopped " Yah are you really okay?" I asked again.

He turned around and hugged me tightly. I was shocked really shocked. REALLY SHOCKED!!

" uhm, uhm Chanyeol--.." I tried to pulled away but his hug became tighter.

" Just one minute. Please Minah. Just one minute of having you is enough." he said sadly.

I softened. * What's happening?* 

" I like you Minah. I like you before Key hyung does and I like you as much as he likes you." he whispered to me softly.

I don't know what to do. My emotions were mixed up. It filled with Key's then Chanyeol. I really don't know what to do.

I'm sure that I like Key and only him but hearing his words made me hurt.

I didn't expect him to like me and I'm afraid that I might lose a friend.

" Chanyeol--" I tried to speak but he cut me off " No, Minah. Don't say anything."he said and his became tighter that I can 

lose my breath. " I just want you to know my feeling. I'm not here to stop you or what. I just want you even for a little time.

Please, can I have you for just a moment. I'll promise that I won't do it again.' he said sadly. I don't if he's crying but I felt 

a wet feeling on my shoulder where he's leaning his head. I really felt sorry for him.

If only I don't like Key sunbae, I might actually like him. I wanted to comfort him. I snuck my arms around his back 

and hugged him back. I patted his back while hearing his quiet sobs. I was also tearing up. I didn't know what will I do

or how I will act after this. We hugged for I don't knnow how long. Finally, he pulled away.

I looked up to him worriedly. I saw his smile but his eyes were sligtly swollen. " Let's go." the only thing he managed to say

and he walked off. I followed him.

---

We arrived at Shinee's dorm. We didn't talk while were on our way.

I felt bad for him. We went up to the floor of Shinee's dorm.

Before we went out the elevator, I spoke up.

' Chanyeol I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." I apologized sincerely.

He chuckled. I looked at him in disbelief. He ruffled Minah " Aigoo you're so cute." he said.

" It's okay. I'm strong you know." he winked at me.

" We're still friends right?" I asked him. " Ofcourse." he placed his hands on the both sides of my cheeks and 

he spread it widely. "I'll be okay. You don't need to feel bad for me so smile." he smiled as he he spread my cheeks widely 

that I slapped of his hand. " Ouch!!" I hissed. I held onto my cheeks. " Come on! let's go to hyung." he beamed energetically

like there's nothing happened. I smiled and follow him.

We stood up infront of the door. " I'm nervous" I said to him.

"Wait, I forgot to buy anything for him PAbo." I hit myself. " Wait Chanyeol, wait for me, araseo. Don't move okay. "

I said while running away from him.

I went out of the building and I hurriedly went to buy some fruits for him.

 

 

--- END OF POV---