At the Park ^^

DREAMS COME TRUE :) (with unexpected love)

(MINAH'S POV)

" Ayoww we're here"  I saw Chanyeol was waving to someone so I looked to the direction where he was waving.

It's the rest of the EXO members. They were walking towards their direction. Omo they were so cool. Now I'm spazzing with them

I hope to stop my innerfangirling thing because I might can't take it. 

They were also wearing casual clothes just like Chanyeol, Bacon, and DO.

" HEY" Kai greeted us cooly.

" Annyeong" we greeted them casually.

" Annyeong, but how come you're here." Sehun who was holding a bag of icecream ask curiously.

" Ah we just taking a stroll. Well this is the nearest park from our dorm. " Rina unnie explained calmly.

" Ah, that means your dorm is also near to our dorm. Btw who wants ice cream? " Sehun pulled up the bag of ice cream.

" Me I want cookies n' cream. My ice cream was poured to Chanyeol's face." I said in a teasing manner.

" Hey!" he said to me while blushing.

" Chincha? Oh men, I missed such a priceless scene." Kai teased Chanyeol.

" Yah!!" Chanyeol slightly punched Kai's shoulder and we all laughed at his cuteness.

Now I'm really comfortable with them. I know that someday I will be comfortable hanging out with idols. I mean not always spazzing.

 

We were sitting at the park like ordinary people. We're became befriends with each other.

We were sharing our experience when were trainees. I mean we can relate to each other because we both rookie groups.

" i'm glad with have new friends besides our sunbaenims. "  Bacon said happily and we all nodded.

We took a picture together so that if someone noticed they're won't be any rumors that we're hanging out secretly.

The whole day at the park was very fun their leader Suho even treated us pizza but Rina unnie paid for ours because she did not want to be treated by Suho.

I don't why so I asked her.

" Unnie do you hate  leader Suho?" I asked while we're eating pizza and everyone stopped eating and waiting for her answer.

Everyone seemed to be interested on what's happening between them.

" The truth is we're actually.........." Rina unnie spoke.

" Exes?" Sehun was over reacting when he say that.

" Ani." Rina unnie and Suho denied at the same time.

" The truth is we're classmates in highschool and we're mortal enemies in everything." Rina exclaimed calmly while crossing her arms.

"Then?" Hani unnie was waiting for the continuation.

" I heard she's always no. 1 since elementary but when I came. It all changed since I'm better with her I can beat her easily." Suho expressed it proudly.

" You!!" Rina unnie was getting pissed.

" I'm just telling the truth. " he continued to talk proudly.

" Okay whatever." Rina unnie rolled her eyes.

 

" Yah hyung don't fight with Rina noona, you're ruining our friendship with them. " Chanyeol tried to convinced Suho to stop.

" Okay let's ceasefire for now, araseo? " Suho went infront of Rina unnie and offered a handshake.

" Ne" she accepted it w/o looking at him. I bet she only did that because she's thinking that she will make us more worry if she did not agree.

" All set SM's EXO and YG's 3Ms are officially friends, cheers" Kai said as he offered a cheer to everyone. We handed up our cup of

juices and " CHEERS".

After we hang out , we bid farewell to them. They promised us that they're going to intoduce the rest of their member that in China who were promoting their album.

 

 

 

I and my unnie were very happy that we made friends.

i posted the photo on my twitter.

 

CAPTION: TODAY EXO AND 3MS ARE OFFICIALY FRIENDS. PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT US AND OUR NEW FRIENDS EXO *wink*

 

netizens commented:

Wow daebak!!! :)) I like them both.

" The two rookie groups are already friends. NICE!! "

" I envy the EXO guys I also want to befriend with 3Ms noonas"

" We will definitely support you both :) EXO AND 3MS FIGHTING!!"

 

I'm really happy with the good response of the netizens. Actually netizens were not mean I mean I used to be one and sometimes I was really upset with some news but I'm always supporting my fandoms.

 

" I replied the comments and thanked them"....

 

 

 

 

 

--end of pov----

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NICE THEY ARE ALREADY FRIENDS WITH EACH OTHER :)) NOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT???..... *THINKS*

PLS CONTINUE TO ENJOY :))) XOXOXOX

AUTHOR ;)--