END Part 1

DREAMS COME TRUE :) (with unexpected love)

(KEY'SPOV)

 

I woke up with a headache.

I sat up on the bed and clutched my hand to my hair.

I never drank that much before.

I noticed myself inside my room.

I guessed my members fetched me from the bar last night.

I'm very thankful to them.

Then, the yesterday's memories had gone back.

The effect of the alcohol lost and I was feeling the pain again.

I went inside the bathroom and fixed myself. I don't want my friends to worry me,

I proceeded to the kitchen.

" Oh hyung! You're awake now. Do you have a hangover?" Taemin asked me worriedly.

" Yeah, I have." I said as I sat on the chair.

" Here I made a honey tea for you." Jonhyun passed me the mug to me.

" Thanks hyung." I smiled weakly to him. He patted my shoulders and prepared our breakfast.

" Is everyone here? Minho and I bought fried chicken." Onew hyung beamed happily as he placed the chicken box on the table.

" Sorry, I did my best but I ended up losing to Onew hyung so it's Chicken again." Minho apologized cooly.

" That's okay hyung. Chicken is the best." Taemin gave his angelic maknae smile.

" Okay let's eat." Jonghyun prepared the food and we ate breakfast.

I'd gone back to my room. I knew that I did something last night but surprisingly my members did not bring up the topic.

They really know me. I didn't want to talk about bad stuff and I'm thankful for them being so considerate.

They are the bestfriends I ever had. They are my family.

I checked on my phone. 

My eyes widened and saw Minah tried to call me and she also sent me a message.

I read it and after that my heart beats faster again. Eventhough I felt so hurt,  she is the only girl could make my heart race.

I smiled but a thought came out of my mind.

I thought that she's just being courageous and kind to me since I'm his sunbae.

Well hoobaes are really respectful and kind to us.

My shoulder slumped. She did it because of manners.

I remembered how happy she was when he's with Chanyeol.

Well, I can't force her. Chanyeol is handsome and nice too. Not to mention that he's talented and very tall. 

An  every girl's ideal man but I can do better than him. If only Minah will let me.

I frustrated mysel again. I flopped on my bed and hid my eyes with my one arm.

If only Minah feels the same, I wouldn't be suffering this loneliness.

 

" Can't get you out of my head neonwonhae". My phone rang and I answered it.

" Yobosaeyo?" I answered.

" Hello Key it's your manager." my manager said.

" annyeong manager. Why did you call me?" I asked him.

" I just want to inform you that the taping for Idol date has been ceased." he said.

"mWo?" I asked in disbelief.

" You will no longer shoot with Minah. She withdrew herself from the show.

Their company didn't want her to do it anymore." he said in a well manner.

I hanged up the phone.

 

I was shocked and hurt.

Is it a sign that I must give up on her?

I didn't want to but fate kept doing it.

I knew it she didn't like me after all.

I locked myself inside my room.

I received a text from the members saying that they went out. 

They told manager that I was sick so I just stayed at home.

I forced myself to sleep. Yeah, I slept while crying.

 

 

 

I woke up when I heard there's someone outside.

I wondered who is it. I stood up lazily and my eyes were a bit swollen.

I was just wearing a normal t-shirt and sweatpants. I guessed it's my manager.

I dragged myself to the door.

I didn't check the monitor for I know that it's possible a sasaeng fan can enter the building.

I opened the door in a weak manner.

Finally, the door was opened.

It was...........................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol "

 

 

 

 

--END OF POV--

 

HELLO READERS!!!!!

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU *LE BOWS* FOR READING MY FIC :"))

I KNOW THAT IT'S NOT GOOD JUST LIKE THE OTHERS BUT I TRIED MY BESTEST TO MAKE IT AS GOOD AS I CAN....

I'M JUST SAYING FOR I WILL BE ENDING THIS STORY. PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR THE ENDING AND I MIGHT DO A SEQUEL IF YOU WANT TO.

:))))))))))) <333333333333

I ACTUALLY  PLANNING TO DO A NEW FIC AND I HOPE YOU'LL SUPPORT IT TOO.

I KINDA FEEL BAD I LOST SUBSCRIBER BUT IT'S OKAY. SHE STILL GAVE HER TIME FOR MY STORY AND AS FOR YOU READER

I JUST WANT TO SAY I LOVE YOU <3 FOR READING MY FIRST FIC....

ANNYEONG!!

----AUTHOR XOXOXO----