Realization

DREAMS COME TRUE :) (with unexpected love)

(MINAH'S POV)

 

I got home after a fun day with Chanyeol.

I entered our door " I'm home." I shouted. 

" Annyeong Minah. Where did you go?" Jimin unnie greeted me.

I removed my shoes and we went to the living room.

I was about to seat but I saw burgers and fries.

" Wow!1 who ordered this?? Can I have one? pls unnies." I begged them and they chuckled.

" Yah! no need for that. It's yours." Hani unnie said to me. I blinked at her and then smiled.

" Thank you." I seated and put it on my lap. I removed the wrapper of burger and took a bite.

" MMMmmm delicious. Double cheese burger. Unnies you really know my favorite." I beamed to them.

" Wait who bought this? Jimin unnie." I asked her and she smiled at me.

They  all looked at me creepily. "Wae? What did I do?" I asked definsively. I sensed something wrong.

" Do you know who bought this?" Hani smirked at me. I shook my head " No,tell me." I demanded.

" It's Key." Rina unnie said cooly. "Kyahh!!!" the other girls squealed.

I was shocked. " Chincha? He went here?" I asked nervously and they nodded.

" Isn't he a nice and a gentleman." Hani unnie protested. " Also, he's cute and handsome at the same time." Boram unnie nodded.

" I think he really likes you." Rina unnie said cooly again and went back readiing her script.

I was really surprised. I really didn't know what to think. 

The only thing that I understand is when I heard his name my heart beats faster.

I held onto the necklace he gave me * Do I like him?*

" Wait Minah? Haven't you seen him?" Jimin suddenly said. 

I snapped back " Mwo?" I asked. " He said that he'll wait for you outside." I shook my head. " Maybe he's busy. You know how famous he is."

Hani unnie concluded.

 

 

I went back to my room. I took a bath and changed into my pajamas.

I tried to call him but he's not answering. I'm worried that he's mad because he went all the way here but I was not at home.

I decided to leave a text message.

 

to: Key sunbae

Annyeonghasaeyo Key sunbae,

This is Minah. I heard that yo went here. I'm sorry I wasn't there. *^^

The burger and freis are really delicious. 

Thank you ^___^

 

from: Minah :)

I sighed after texting him. I put my cellphone on my desk. I saw my necklace.

I smiled upon seeing it.

Now that I realized it  after going out with Chanyeol.

It's different when I went out with Key sunbae.

Eventhough the camera always following us, I sometimes forgot that there's camera around us.

Maybe I like him afterall. I just don't want to accept it because I'm afraid that he don't like me back.

"Maybe I like Key sunbae."I mumbled .I put my hand on my chest and felt it..

It's beating really fast. 

 

 

--end of pov--