MIDNIGHT TALK ^^ (PART 2)

DREAMS COME TRUE :) (with unexpected love)

(MINAH'S POV)

"Why, you go first, who do you like the most in our group" I asked him back.

 

"OUCH!!!!" I heard a loud yelp coming from the outside.

"ahm, Chanyeol,jakkaman , I'll just check somethin" I said quickly to him.

I went outside my room and I saw Jimin unnie was lying on the floor.

"Unnie gwenchana??"I asked her worriedly.

"Ne, dongsaeng. I'm sorry for waking you up.,appa!! " she said to me. I helped her to stand .

Her but was still aching.

"Unnie what happened?" 

"I went to the bathroom and when I'm on my way to my room but I got slipped by a pice of paper" she answered me.

"but I'm fine now so go sleep again, goodnight" she said and went back to her room.

I looked for the paper and saw it. It was a fan letter. My unnies and I always find time to read our fan letters because it's an honor to be loved by so many people.

I quickly went back to my room and picked up the phone.

 

 

"yeobosaeyo?" 

"uh you're back" he answered.

"Chincha mianhe, Ji Min unnie got slipped outside. She's kind a clumsy, I guess." I apologize to him.

" Ani gwenchana " he answered back.

"oh where was we? ah.. the who do you like most? thingy..Answer it. I didn't hear your answer." I told to him.

'Uh-ah that it's --------It's also a secret, *mehrong*." he said in a funny-cute way.

"Yah! Chanyeol, don't ever do that again..please?" I said while blushing.

"Wae?" he asked me curiously.

" Because you are too cute when you're showing or saying things cute......

If you keep doing that I might fall for you.." I kinda confessed it.

 (Omo! I just want him to not act cutely because we all know that I am a fangirl and you know what might happened 0_0)

"HAHAHA ,then I'll let you fall for me"He said. He was really having fun teasing me. (aaarrggh-,-)

"No never :P " I shouted at the phone.

"but why?" he asked in a serious tone.

" It's just that we're friends right?" I said.

"Yes. But why? can't friends fall for each other" he asked me again.

"It's not like that, The truth is I'm afraid to fall for someone." I answered him seriously.

" What happened? Tell me." he said.

" It's a secret... :P " I answered.

" Your answer is always secret. Do you like Secret? Shy boy?" he asked me funnily.

"HAHAHA SO FUNNY !!! Well I love Secret they're one of my inspirations" I said while laughing.

Chanyeol is a kind of guy who is easy to be comfortable with. Eventhough I am a fan. I can feel that he is a really goo/funny friend.

 

"I thought we're friends why do hide all your secrets from me" he said with a pls-tell-me-now tone.

"hehe, Okay, I will tell you a secret but promise to keep it a secret." I said to him nicely.

"Promise , I will never tell anyone. " he assured me.

"Well the truth is, I am a fangirl and an Exotic as well" I told him.

" I already know that, well obviously because everytime you're on the stage you were zoning out while staring at us and to the other idols as well." he teased me. I were embarrassed.

"oh so you know already one of my secrets. You are surely one observant person" I said while blushing due to my embarrassment

"Well, I take that as compliment" .he chukled. " Why don't you tell me something I don't know"..he added.

"Something you don't huh?" I smirked...

"Well between all the EXO members", ....................................................................

 

 

"I LIKE CHANYEOL THE MOST"

 

 

--end of POV---

 

 

 

 

 

``````````keke sorry for the short update and the mistakes. I really feel tired today -,-

                                                         --AUTHOR--

"