THANK YOU (ice cream ^^)

DREAMS COME TRUE :) (with unexpected love)

 

(RINA'S POV)

 

The girls and I went to the park to eat some ice cream.

" AHH so refreshing " Minah said while eating her favorite cookies n' cream ice cream.

" Yeah right,. I mean it's been a long time since the time last we did this together" JImin said happily to  MInah.

They were right. When we were trainess, we always go to the park and eat ice cream like this.

" But now is different," Hani saddenly said.

" I agree with you. We must disguise so that we can't recognized by the people." Boram pouted.

MInah stood up from the bench where we were seating. " Isn't this exciting unnies? I mean we have to wear masks and shades like other idols do. 

It's like dream come true." she said happily. She began playing with her ice cream and started dancing.  We played Sistar's Ma boy and she began singing using the ice cream as her mic and dancing in front of us until................................................

"PLAK!!!!!!!!!!!" "OMO!!!!" We gasped and were shocked..

 

--end of pov--

 

 

(CHANYEOL'S POV)

 

We were playing basketball in the park . 

" Hyung I'm tired. Let's eat ice cream." I said while panting to Suho hyung.

" Okay  Kai and Sehun come with me. You three go find a spot in the park" Suho hyung said they left to buy ice cream.

" Ahh the weather is so nice the wind is refreshing ." Bacon said while we were walking at the park with full of trees.

I walked in front of them. I wiped my sweat on my neck and face and put the towel around my neck.

" I wonder what she's doing." I whispered.

" Mwo? " DO asked.

" UH-Uh nothing hehe." I answered him nervously, That was closed. DO and Bacon went back to talking and I picked out my phone 

and I was thinking what should I message to Minah. I did not bother my way until .......

I felt something cold and sticky hitting my face

 

" OMO!!!" I heard people gasping. I can't see what's going on cause the ice cream (I think) hit my eyes and my vision were blurry.

" ha!!! eothokhae??? oh jeongmal mianheo" I heard a familiar voice.

The two boys behind me were shocked then after a sec. they laughed.

" Hyung what happened to  you?" I heard Bacon teasing me while laughing.

"  Yah!!! don't laugh!!! " I shouted at them.

I felt a hand held my chin and started wiping the ice cream on my face using a handkerchief with a sweet scent,

" Oh it's EXO's Baekhun and DO this means." I heard another girl's voice.

" It's Chanyeol." the familiar voice said. 

The girl who wiped the ice cream on my face is no other than MInah.

" Chanyeol, Annyeong !!!!, Mianhe for hitting my ice cream on your face " she said in a cute way.

I was shocked because I did not expect to see her. I only wanted to text her but now she's infront of me smilling happily. My heart was beating faster again.

I want to thank that ice cream.. ^^

" Ah ne, gwenchana. " I just nodded to her.

The other girls took off their shades and greeted us.

"Annyeonghasaeyo" they said.

" anyyeonghasaeyo" we greeted back in a polite way.

" What are you doing here?" Bacon asked the other member . I think she's Park Jimin.

" We're just eating ice cream and having some stroll and this is the nearest park in our dorm " she said.

" So you're dorm must be near to us " DO concluded like a kid.

The girls were chuckling due to his cuteness.

 

MInah who was standing beside me grabbed my arm an pulled me near her unnies.

" Unnies this is my new friend Chanyeol. " she said happily to her unnies.

" You're like introducing a boyfriend to your unnies. " Hani .

" Aniyo, He's just a boy and a friend. " she explained very well to her unnies.

" You're a one heck lucky fan girl Minah. You are befriend with your bias. " Jimin congratulated.

"of course" she said comfortably.

 Omo I hope she can't hear my heart calling for her name and I was so happy when I heard that I'm her bias .

I looked to BAcon and DO and they were smiling sheeply with a you-got-a-lot-of-explaining-to-do- look.

I just smiled at them. We started to chatting together. Bacon and DO seems to be comfortable with the other members of 3Ms.

It's good that this park is only exclusive for this neighborhood only. Since this exclusive neigborhood. People here not

usually come to the park because they are very busy.

 

" Chanyeol could you teach me your dance part in History. I really want to learn your dance part" she aked me in a nice way.

" You really want to learn? I mean it's boy dance. " I asked her in shocked.

" Chanyeol please teach our maknae. She loves to dance boy group songs." their leader said to me. She's very beautiful and calm . 

I wonder why hyung that time. Did they had a relationship before?.

 

So I teached her the dance steps. Bacon and DO also helped while the other girls were watching happily.

I think our group and 3Ms will have a good friendship.

 

Minah was a fast learner. She easily learned the steps. I thinks that's why she became the dance machine of their group.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------

"AYOWWW , we're here".........

 

--end of pov--

 

 

 

----SORRY FOR ANOTHER BORING CAHP. I AM JUST GETTING LAZY BECAUSE IT'S VERY HOT IN OUR COUNTRY. and sorry that i'm calling Baekhun as Bacon because it'e easier to type.

......HOPE THAT YOU CONTINUE TO READ THIS..... so hot IWANTICECREAM!!!

KAMSA!!! XOXOXOXOX-----smiley

AUTHOR^^