HANGING OUT

DREAMS COME TRUE :) (with unexpected love)

(NARRATOR'S POV)

" Yobosaeyo?" Minah answered the call.

"Are you free today?" Chanyeol asked through the phone.

" Yeah,our schedule ended already. Why?" she asked.

" Wanna hangout?" he asked shyly.

" Huh? Sure." she agreed.

" Jinja? Okay let's meet at the park." he said in a happy tone.

" Okay, I'll be there in 15 minutes." she said.

" Got it,"he nodded.

Minah changed into more comfortable clothes and she got her mini-backpack .

She went off to park. When she arrived Chanyeol was already there waiting patiently for her.

" Hey!!" she waved and ran towards him.

" You're here." he stood up and welcomed her with a smile on his face.

" So where awe going?" she asked happily.

" Hmm, Where do you want to go? " he asked back.

'" How about let's go to arcade. it's been a long time since the last time I went there. I miss it." she beamed.

" Okay let's go." he said. He started to walk.

" Wait!!" she stopped him. He looked at her curiously. " Why---" she cut him off and put a mask and hanged it around his ears.

His eyes widened by the sudden movement. " We cannot go out like this." she said as she also put a mask.  

She wore the hood of her jacket. "Come on." she beamed at him. He shook his head and followed her.

They went to the arcade. Her eyes widened in amazement and excitement. " Pali let's play." she barely squealed and dragged Chanyeol to buy

tokens. They played basketball, arcade games, and lastly they went to the stuffed toys. 

" Let's play this." she said. She tried to get the Mickey mouse stuffed toy but she failed.

" i'll try it." Chanyeol slipped a token and he carefully moved the joysticks. He pressed the button. He got the Mickey mouse.

He succeeded. Minah clapped her hands. " Cool." He handed the toy to her. " It's for you." he smiled at her.

" Jinja, I'm not going to return it whe you give that to me." she looked at him. " Okay." he chuckled.  "Gomawo." he smiled happily.

" I'm hungry." she held her stomache. " You wanna eat?" he asked. ' Yeah." she nodded and gave a pout.

They were about to go out but the rain was puring down. *Oh I forgot to bring umbrella* Chanyeol looked at her appologetically. 

" I guessed we won't be able to eat." he felt sorry. She shook her head. She got her bag from the back and pulled a single folded umbrella.

" Look." she showed her umbrella. " I'm always prepared." she boasted. He was amazed at how she's always prepared for things. 

A kind of girl that is independent and can manage herself. He began to like this girl even more. " Come on." she said as she opened her umbrella.

" Is it okay if we share it? I mean you might get wet." he tried but she dragged him to the umbrella. " Hold this cause you're way taller then me."

she said. He just nodded. They walked at the street like a coule sharing an umbrella. They were very closed at each other . 

He can't help to feel happy. They were chatting while walking at the street. Chanyeol saw a motorcycle approaching them. He pulled her closer and 

quickly spun around. The water splashed at his back. " Omo!" she gasped. 'Are you okay?" she asked again he nodded but they realized they

were hugging each other. He released her awkwardly. " Sorry." he blushed. " No, I should be sorry. I've cause your wet jacket. 

"It's okay." he assured her. He took off his jacket. She pulled a scarf from her bag and put it around his neck . He watched her as she put it .

He bowed a little since he's so tall. He watched her big brown eyes and it softened his  expression just by looking at it.

" Done, this is the only thing I can do for you,." she apologized. He shook his head

. " It's okay, Oh let's go eat at that cafe." he pointed out and she nodded.

He could smell the scent of her from her scarf. It's a sweet scent that could almost melt his heart.

They arrived at the cafe and ordered some food. They ordered hot chocolate drink and some pastries.

Their ordered arrived and they began to eat.

She took a piece of pastry and ate it. " HMMMM..... So delicious." she beamed. She loves to eat sweet things.

He noticed that there's an icing beside her lip. He picked up a tissue and stand a little as he leaned acrosse her to wipe the icing.

She blinked at him and he blushed lightly " keke sorry for being messy." she let out a shy laugh.

He just chuckled and they continue to eat and chat.

It's past 6pm when they arrived at the park " Thank you for taking me out." she bowed happily. " You're welcome." he smiled back.

" Let's do this again okay?" he asked. " Okay." she gave a thumbs up while smiling.  They bid each other goodbyes and went to their seperate

ways. ...

It was a fun day but they didn't know a pair of eyes saw them.

 

 

----END OF POV--