MIDNIGHT TALK ^^

DREAMS COME TRUE :) (with unexpected love)

(AUTHOR'S POV)

 

   After the small celebration that was prepared by 2Ne1 , the girls went straight to their home and went to sleep, but there's one girl who can't sleep that night.

Minah went to the kitchen to drink some water. She was sitting and playing with her glass of water. "tick-tock-tick-tock" she looked up to the clock 

and she saw that it's already 11:24 pm.

"oh it's almost midnight" she said lazily . She was about to go to her room when she remembered something "omo" she freaked out.

She quickly went to the laundry room and looked for her pants. She saw it and was starting to search for something in her pockets.

"I'm glad it's here" she sighed in relief and took out a pice of paper.

 

~~FLASHBACK~~

(MINAH'S POV)

--back at the backstage--

 

I was about to leave the backstage but I felt someone hold my gently.

"Are you already leaving? Chanyeol asked in a little sad tone.

"Yeah I really need to go, I'm worried to Rina unnie." I apologetically said to him.

" No don't be. We were should sorry. I don't know what's the problem of Suho hyung to did that." he apologized too.

"btw,CHOKAHEO for winning. I have something for you" he greeted me and gave me a piece of paper.

"I will wait for your call, You must go now :)) " he said happily.

"annyeong" I gave him a big smile and left. I put the paper inside my pocket and went to my unnies.

 

--end of flasback--

 

 

(CHANYEOL'S POV)

"It's almost 12mn but she haven't called me" i said while waiting for her call.

I was inside our room. Sehun and Baekhyun were already sleeping. 

I guessed she must tired and went to her sleep. "or did she forgot?no,I hope not." I started talking to myself.

"no she never forget" Baekhyun flinched and yelled it.

"You're started talking in your sleep again,huh?" I asked him and I properly covered him with the blanket that was already on the floor.

i chuckled at my own silliness as if he is going to answer me again. I went back to my bed and I laid down. It's been a long time since I've become this interested to a girl.

I can't stop thinking about her. Her image is not cute but I find her really cute. She is nice and jolly but there is a side of her that is so mysterious 

and I'm eagered to see it.

"I gussed she's not going to call, time to sleep, Chanyeol" I said to myself. I put my phone on the top of the drawer beside my bed.

I shut down my eyes and .............

...........

.........

"Oneureun dugaeui dari, dugae, dugaeui dari
Oneureun dugaeui, dugaeui dal, dal, dari tteuneun bam
Two moons, two moons, two moon two moon two moons
(exo) tteona oneul bame
(exo) tteona oneul bame" 

My phone was ringing. I quickly sat up and get the call.

"Yobeosaeyo?" I answered the call.

"uhm, hello this is Minah" she said. I was shocked. It's true that I'm waiting for her but I did not expect her to call me , FOR REAL!!... I thought to myself.

"oh hello Minah,wait a sec." I said to her. I quickly got up and went outside to the room. I went to the rooftop of our dorm and sat on a family- sized swing.

"Minah sorry to keep you waiting. I went outside  because other members were already sleeping. I don't want to wake them up" I apologized to her.

"No gwenchana, I should be sorry. The truth is, I forgot about the paper but thank you for the message,

"Chokahae Minah, Can yow befriend with a DERP-,- ?"she read the message I gave her. "and I love to be your friend " she told me through the phone. When I heard the words 'I love' ,

my eyes widened and my heart was jumping.

"Oh yeah" I answered happily to her,

"So do you like our songs" I asked her curiosly.

"No ,.... I love it" she said shyly. There she went again with the worlds 'I love'. 

"Please stop it my heart might explode"....

"hehe, You are like confessing to me" I .

"No, I'm not *mehrong*" she said. I can imagine her right now.

"haha..so who do you like most in our group" I asked her again.

"uhm, let's see , I like.....SECRET!!!.I'm not going to tell you..*mehrong*. She teased me back.

"that's unfair."I answered her.

"Why, you go first, who do you like the most in our group" she asked me all of a sudden...

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

 

"YOU :) "

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~END OF POV~~

 

 

------------HOW IS IT??? SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY..... I AM SO BUSY WITH EVERYTHING.. :))

I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE MY UPDATE...... I WILL THINK OF A BETTER UPDATE.HOPE YOU KEEP READING... :)))

 

---IF i HAVE TIME, i CAN UPDATE THIS ONCE A DAY..SORRY SO BUSY ...