TWITTER+ME2DAY= NETIZENS OVERLOAD

DREAMS COME TRUE :) (with unexpected love)

(MINAH'S POV)

We got back home at 8pm. I don't have an appetite to eat because I missed my laptop so much.

I went straight to my room but Rina unnie called me.

"Minah-ya, aren't you going to eat?" she asked me.

"No unnie, I preferred to rest, I'm so tired". I answered her with a sleepy action.

Then I went straight to my room.

 

(JIMIN'S POV)

"No unnie, I preferred to rest, I'm so tired"  I heard Minah said in a sleepy manner.

"I bet she only used that as an excuse for her to use her laptop immediately" Rina unnie said after Minah left.

"Unnie that's what maker her happy, aren't we used to it?" I asked her while she was preparing our dinner.

"You know Jimin-ah , you're right . We just have to support her." She said happily to me.

"Yeah" I smiled at her and help her in cooking our dinner.

 

--end of POV--

 

(MINAH'S POV)

" I miss you my laptop" I said and I hugged my laptop.

I opened my twitter account and I saw that Jonghyun sunbae folloewd me back and mentioned me.

"Minah-ya thanks for following me *wink*" he tweeted.

I replied it with "kekekke, thanks for following me back sunbae :) *smile* " .

 

I posted the picture we took.

caption: "A picture with Shinee sunbaenims :) I even have my Sherlock album signed *mehrong*kekeke"

 

An overflowing comments from netizens:

"Such a cute maknae a certified Shawol"

" I envy you Minah, I wished I have my album signed"

" Minah unnie looks good with Shinee oppas"

" Minah unnie is the younger version of Dara to be with Shinee oppas :)"

" Unnie you are a very lucky fangirl"

 

I also saw Jonghyun sunbae commented, " NICE< NICE but dongaeng please call us oppa not sunbae it makes me feel old. araseo?"

"Ne araseo Jonghyun oppa *nod* *smile* " I replied back. I'm not really comfortable with the oppa thingy but gwenchana he asked for it. :)))

 

It was already 10pm and I dicided to finish Key sunbae's fanfiction.

"Omo, that's so sweet" I giggled while reading the of the story.

 

I thought to myself that Key sunbae can be very romantic in fanfiction.

Suddenly, I remembered the smile he gave me back then.

" If he will always smile to me, I will not be scared and be comfortable at him" I said unconsiously while pouting,

It's good that I have my own room...kekeke,..

"Lee Minah stop thinking weird things again, I think I got overdose myself in reading fanfics" I said to myself.

"Well, I'm not going to fall with a weird two-faced diva-liked idol" I said to myself with determination.

"it's time to sleep" I said.

I fixed my things and I lie down to sleep.

"GOODNIGHT".. C:

 

--end POV--

 

(KEY'S POV)

i posted the picture in my me2day.

caption:  3Ms Maknae Lee Minah visited us .. :)))) Isn't she cute? She is a Shawol :)) ^__^...kekeke.. :))

 

overflowing comments from netizens:

"Ne oppa she is very cute and lucky.. :) "

" You also posted it oppa?...keke You and MInah-ah are very alike"

"A cute shawol is with Shinee boys fighting"

" Key oppa you looks good with her but on the other hand she looks cute with Taemin oppa..keke"

"2 maknaes = an overload cuteness keke"

"TaeMin<3"

"Onew oppa was holding a chicken keke...chicken lover.. <3"

 

 

" An overload comment by the netizens. I think Minah is pretty popular eventhough she's still a rookie, and what TaeMin???

What's up with that It's so weird" I frowned my eyebrows as I read the comment.

 

What a weird girl she is but I realized that she's pretty as I checked her pre-debut photos.

"Neomu yeppeo" I said as I saw her photo with a brown long hair and big brown eyes.

I didn't realized that I stared the photo for miuntes.

"KiBUm hajima, you're going to be weird if you going to like a weird person" I said to myself with determination.

 

 

 

--end of POV--

 

 

"Weird right? They're thinking each other weirdly.

I guess I'm weird too... ~~~author :P ~~~` :))