REST DAY ....

DREAMS COME TRUE :) (with unexpected love)

--sorry I used TOP'S picture. I just find it really cute :")----

 

 

(MINAH'S POV)

I woke up at 9 in the morning. Gladly, we don't have any schedule or practice.

It's our rest day. :")) (at last!! it's the first time since our debut...WOOHOO...!!)

I dragged myself lazily out of my bed and washed myself.

I went to the kitchen. When I got there, I smelled something good.

" Minah the food is ready. You should eat now. We were all done" Jimin unnie said while washing the dishes.

" Ne unnie, but unnie are you okay?? Is your still hurt?" I asked her while mixing my kimchi fried rice (one of my favorites c: ).

" Yes. I'm okay" she assured me by patting her .

" Minah, just wash your bowls and chopsticks after eating huh?" she said to me before leaving.

"ARASEO!" and I started to eat my food.

My unnies is treating me like a baby . They don't allow me to cook because I am so bad with it.

The last time I tried. I almost burned down our old dorm and the YG sajangnim scolded us and he said

"Never Ever let Minah to go to the stove, araseo??" .

Well, all my unnies never let me help them. I guessed I'm just a good eater. cheeky

 

 

After I ate, I washed my dishes and headed to the living room where all my unnie were there.

" Come on, let's watch the Strong heart YG special, It's airing today" she yelled excitedly.

 Because we always practiced, I hadn't watched it. I was really looking forward to watch all my sunbaenims. We know how it's going to be

exciting because it's YG family.

I quickly ran to the living room and sat on the couch.

"Yeah, I'm just in time" I said to them.

I know we are in the same company but it's different when they are going to do variety shows. It's is totally amazing. I really want to do some in the future.

YG sajangnim said that it's okay if we not do any the variety shows . It's trademark for YG artists to barely do variety shows but me , I really want to do a it a lot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" HAhahahah" we laughed really when Dara unnie  danced Se7en sunbae's " When I can't sing"

despite of her age . She's really beautiful. I think that she's younger than me, I am 18 yrs. old and she's 28 but we barely look at the same age.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJB_srz1GMs.

 

"HAhahaha TOP oppa was so funny" Hani unnie said while laughing.

That was the part when TOP sunbae tried to sneak out the set and he did it like a dinosaur.

It was a hot topic that TOP sunbae (I used to call them oppa but since our debut I started calling them sunbae's to give respect). He hadn't showed his body yet.

Even me , I hadn't seen it.

 

Everyone knows that I'm a fangirl, right ?so my curiousity was way too high.(FANGIRL CURIOUSITY STRIKES!)

kekeke, when I was a trainee I sneeked out to TOP's sunbaenim dressing room but I was caught by Seungri sunbae.

Luckily, he promised me that it's a secret between us and I got close with them. They're amazing!!! as in totally!!!! especially GD sunbae.

I mean he's my dream guy (ssshhh!!! it's a secret :) ).

 

 

 

 

--END OF POV--

 

(CHANYEOL'S POV)

 

I was very sleepy because we(Minah) talked for hours , I mean two hours. She's a one heck intersting girl.

My heart almost explode when she said that she likes me the most in our group.

I asked her why but as usual she kept it a secret. I bet she really love SECRET.

*yawn* Hyung you're still sleepy. Sehun said. 

" Ani, just a little bit ." I answered him.

We're doing a photoshoot. I'm tired but I think MInah gave me energy kekeke now I'm being to cheesy but it's true. I'm happy

that we're already friends. :))

 

 

 

 

 

 

--end of POV--

 

 

 

 

 

(KEY'S POV)

 

" I'm so tired , I'm going to sleep, good night." Onew hyung said and went straight to his room.

" Me too." Jonghyun followed him.

" Come on Taemin let's sleep ." Minho said to Taemin and he dragged Taemin to the room.

I know it sounded erted....eeeww....

 

I was just left alone in the living room.

We just got back from our Japanese concert.

We were very busy especially me because I have musical and I'd been preparing for it.

I seated on the couch and I were checking what's the latest in the internet.

 

 

ARTICLE: 3Ms WON THEIR FIRST AWARD IN MNET M COUNTDOWN!!

I watched the link below. I saw that they're very happy . She jumped up and down then she cried like a baby.

 

"so cute" I chucled at her cuteness.

 

" I WANT TO SEE HER"

 

----end of POV----

 

 

------ I really want to say sorry because of this boring chapter but I'll make it interesting next time... :)) Please keep reading wink--

                                                      AUTHOR