CRAZY ......

DREAMS COME TRUE :) (with unexpected love)

(NARRATOR'S POV)

 

Minah got home after the shoot. She's still in dazed and confused. She didn't know if Key's was acting or he meant all he said.

She held the necklace that he gave. She remembered what he said.  " I am giving my heart to you so please take care of it."

a smile drew on her face.

It's the first time that a guy treats her so special but the thing that bugging her. * What if that was all pure acting?* " I can't fall in love."

she put the necklace back under her shirt. She flopped on her bed and forced herself to sleep.

-----

 

" Wahhhhh!!!" Hani squeled due to romantic date of Minah and Key that had been aired on the TV.

The girls were all gathered in the living room watching the 'Idol's date'. All their schedules were done.

" Yah!! Minah. How come you didn't tell us that he gave you a necklace." Hani threw a pillow to Minah.

Fortunately, she caught it. She's blushing. " Uh. uhm. I was too tired that time." she shyly defended while hiding hair face behind the pillow.

' Can I see the necklace?" Boram asked.  She showed it. " Wow!! What a beautiful necklace." Jimin complimented.

They all nodded. " I bet that sunbae already fall in love with you."  Hani said to her. "You think so unnie?: Minah blinked at her.

" Yeah, it can really see through the monitor how intently he's looking at you." she added. Minah grew more confuse.

*What if she's telling the truth?* .. "Unnie but isn't it possible that he's only acting." she asked worriedly.

" I don't think so." Boram said after she texted someone.  " It's obviously that he likes you. You know when he's around you.

He's not acting like a diva. " she continued. " Yeah and I have noticed that he's being a gentleman around you." Jimin added.

" Eothokha unnies?" Minah couldn't take it anymore. She exploded. She's going crazy. What more would happen if she gonna tell to them

that Key also confessed to him but she's not sure if a real confession or not.

They all laughed because although she's 18. She's still a childish fangirl who was new in falling in love.

" Aigoo Minah. It's okay just go with the flow. " Jimin patted her back.

" It's okay if you date him for real as long as it's a secret with all of us." Hani .

" Actually, they can really date each other I mean peole and netizens like them. They loving your couple." Boram added.

She blushed madly again. " No, Andwae. I can't" she shouted. They laughed.

" Girls you should stop teasing her. You just making her confuse." Rina butted in. She's sitting on the couch while reading the script for her drama.

" Rina unnie. Suho will be your leading man at your drama. Am I right?" Hani said to her teasingly. She caught off-guard and she suddenly blushed.

" Yeah, you're right." she cooly answered but it's only a poker face. " Then you're going to work with your first love." she added.

" He's not my first love. He's my enemy.!!" she blurted out while blushing. " Aigoo unnie your blushing." she teased again.

" You!!" she stood up and was about to hit her lightly but she quickly fell down on the floor by herself. " Why? Why are you doing this?

Don't you love me anymore?"she acted while reading the line of Rina in her drama. " Yah!!" she softly shouted and the other girls were laughing

at her siliness. She's really the kkab of the group. " I wish I could be in a drama or variety show." she began to emote.

" You're still the beautiful model of our group and I heard the you're working with G-dragon sunbae for his solo album." Boram eyed her.

" Hehe, Well I'm going to the studio first." she nervously said and rapidly went to her room. " What a lucky girl." Jimin hissed. They all nodded in unision. 

---

Minah went to her room and seated on her study table. She took off the necklace and stared at it.

" Key, Kim Ki Bum, Why are you doing this? Are you for real? It's just like me reading a fanfic." she mumbled while touching the heart-shaped

pendant. " Aish, I'm going crazy. I shouldn't attend a dating show. I realized that I'm not good in acting." she hide her face ong her arms while

leaning on the top of the desk. She can't explain what she's feeling inside. A part of her is happy because there's no girl who wouldn't

be happy if she experience romantic things but a part of her is afraid that if she likes Key,the things will just get complicated because of her career

and his career with all the fangirls that love him and of course the contract's regulation. They have a dating ban for 3 years.

Eventhough fans love them it's just not right for her because many people will still hate her. She knows how fans would react

and she's really scared if the fans will hate her. " What should I do? Should I quit the show?" she asked herself. She let out a sigh.

She pouted while looking at the beautiful necklace. While looking at it she noticed that there's carved letters at the pendant.

" K M" she smiled. " Key oppa, would you still like me if I'm not a  idol." she asked. She's like a fool talking to herself.

" Dance, wohoo, I wanna dance dance dance , Fantastic Baby." her phone was ringing. 

She went to her bed and picked it up ; she answered the call.

" Yobosaeyo?" she asked.

" Are you free today?" ~~~~~~~~~~~

 

--END OF POV--