FIRST DATE :")

DREAMS COME TRUE :) (with unexpected love)

 

(MINAH'S POV)

 

This is the first day of filming the IDOLS DATE I'm very anxious and nervous because it's the first time I'm going out with a guy.

Not just a guy but  it's Shinee's Key. I don't know how to act in front of him. It may become awkward for us but I'll try to act more naturally and enjoy our date.

Actually I'm also excited. I'm still can't recover to what happened the last time. Key proposed to me. I know that it was for the show but as a girl i can't help

myself to be flattered. I wore a black printed shirt , purple pedal pants,and chucks Taylor. I let down my brown straight her and put some stylish bracelets.

I got my backpack and I went to the meeting place.

 

I arrived at the playground. I was kind a surprise that I got to here first because usually the guy always came first. I'm not dissapointed because I'm used 

being the earliest bird. I sat on the swing and I'm swinging myself a little. The weather was so nice . It was a sunny day but the air was so refreshing it gives 

a refreshing feeling on my skin. I stopped swinging because I'm getting sweaty. I got my handkerchief and wiped my face a little. After that, I checked my

phone. He's already 15 minutes late. I got worried . I thought that he might not come. 

" Ahjhussi, Isn't he coming? " I asked the Mr. cameraman .Before he could respond, a pair of hands blocked my sight. 

" Duguseyo? Key?Key sunbae is that you? " I asked and took of the hands that's blocking my eyes and stood up to look back.

" A-anyeonghasaeyo. " I bowed and greeted him. He's wearing a casual clothes that's very suited for him. 

" Annyeong. " he greeted me nicely as his waving his hand.

Omo. I was really nervous. My mind became blang. "Eothokhae? " I asked myself mentally.

" Ah,ahm should we go? Key sunbae asked awkwardly.

" Where? " I unconsciously asked him.

" Huh? Ofcourse to our date duh. " he answered in a diva tone. I stared at him then laughed. I don't know why but I find his reaction really funny.

" Why are you laughing? " he asked curiously .

"  Nothing, it's just that, it's funny. " I tried to stop myself but in the end I failed. I started laughing again. He was pissed and left me. I followed him.

Well, I thought that sooner or later we will get comfortable to each other. 

I ran to catch him. " Ahm Key sunbae where are you going? " I asked him as soon as I reached him.

He looked me in the eyes. " We're riding my car and Key sunbae?You should call me oppa. KEY OP-PA. Arachi? " he teached me like a teacher.

" Araseo oppa *smile* . " I saluted to him and he smiled back. I grabbed his hands.  "Oppa faster, where is your car. We should hurry up. Time is gold. "

I said to him mischievously while I ran infront of him still my hands holding his hands. I don't have any brother so I'm longing for a brother's care.

We rode his car. He drove it. We were listening kpop songs while where heading to our destination.

The truth is I don't have any idea where we were going so it's a surprised for me.

We arrived to the place. We arrived to an amusement park. I liked it a lot but I felt very nervous. I wished that we didn't have to ride the Anchor's away, the 

Roller coaster or other extreme rides because I might die. I really can't those ride. The last time I tried it. I cried my out for 15 minutes. I don't like the

feeling. It's like your heart is going to fall. I really hate it. 

 

We entered the amusement park. There are may people and we started getting attention from them.

" Woah it's Key oppa. " fangirls were squealing as they tried to get near to us.

" And it's 3M's Minah." a girl said. 

It's barely getting crowded. I wore my sunglasses and cap that I brought in case of emergency like this. Ofcourse he also brought his own.

I was kinda used with this world and stuff. He held my hand and and we ran until we arrived to a ride.

Key and I were panting. I took out my handky and wiped my faced then I turned around and faced him. He's staring at me. His face was very sweaty.

I took out my extra hanky (well I'm always prepared) and wiped the sweats in his face.

" Aigoo, oppa you're face was so sweaty. " I looked up to his eyes as I tried to wipe his forehead. I noticed  that he was surprised with my action. I felt awkward -,-

I awkwardly took off my hand and apologized.

“ Mianhe. “ I apologized awkwardly. “ Aniyo, Thank you. “ he snapped out and thank while smiling happily to me.

“ Let’s try this. “ he said while pointing to the anchor’s away that was located beside us.

“ What? I uh uh….. “ he cut my words and dragged me to that THAT THAT SO FREAKING SCARY RIDE.

EOMMA!!!!! HELP ME. I tried to talk to him but he’s not listening and he keeps dragging me to that LIFE TAKER RIDE.

We sat down at the very END!!!!!!! I was ASLDLAKJSDIWJE!!!!! Scary!! I wore my shades and linked my arms to his.

I don’t care what he’s going to think. I’m trying to save my precious life. The ship was beginning to move. People

were getting excited. I held his arms tightly as the hell began.

 “ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!

PLEASE STOP IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!” I let go of loud screams.

 

 

--end of pov--