AT SHINEE'S WAITING ROOM 0_O

DREAMS COME TRUE :) (with unexpected love)

(KEY'S POV)

We just ended our goodbye stage.

We went back to our room after our performance.

They were busy eating and chatting beside the couch where I seated.

"I guess it's time to go back to Japan" Jonghyun hyung said to us.

"Yah Onew hyung, Please clean up your mess. The chicken crumbs were all over the place." I nagged to Onew hyung.

"You're nagging like a mom again" he said as he cleaned the mess that he made.

" whatever, i just don't want to see messy things" i rolled my eyes at him.

" OC as ever" Taemin smiled and help Onew hyung clean up the mess.

 

Actually I'm a very OC person . I want all the things to be organized. That's why I became the omma of Shinee.

After they cleaned up. I sat again on the couch that is near the door.

I posted a photo us Shinee with our EXO donsaengs.

caption:~~~This is our photo from our goodbye stage with our EXO dongsaengs~~~ C:

netizens commented:

" Key oppa is very sociable"

" I love Shinee and EXO..DAEBAK!!! "

" I'm sad that Shinee's promotion already ended."

" Shinee please come back soon"

 

"kekekeke" I chuckled as I was reading the comments.

 

 

*knock knock*

Someone knocked to the door. I opened th door.

I saw the maknanae of the new girl group 3Ms standing outside the door.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, chonun 3M's maknae Lee Minah imnida" she introduced herself nervously as she was looking down on the ground.

"So what do you want?"I asked her in a cold way. I didn't mean to be like that. I just felt something weird about her.

I can't explain what is it but there is something in me that wants her to stay away.

 

" I-uh uhm " is the only thing she said. I saw that she was surprised by my action.

"Oh it's Minah" Taemin appeared behind me all of a sudden.

" Oh you're hear." Onew hyung butted. " Come on ,you come inside." he said to Minah.

She came inside and I can sense that she was nervous. I closed the door and followed them.

"Annyeonghasaeyo~~~~~~~" she introduced herself again formally.

"Do you want fried chicken?" Onew hyung offered his precious chicken to Minah.

"Sure, thanks ." She said happily. She took I bite and said, "hhmm...it's tastes really good Daebak!"

"Of course that's why I love it." Onew hyung answered,

"nado" I answered.

They both laughed another chicken lover while everyone were just staring them.

"Minah why did you go here?Have any problem?" Jonghyun hyung asked.

"to tell you the truth" she paused then continued "IAMABIGFANOFSHINEEANDIWANTTOASKYOURSIGNSANDASKEDAPICTUREWITHYOUSUNBAENIMS."

she said rapidly as she bowed her head.

We laughed to her confession.

"Are you a somekind of a rapper?" I said to her after I laughed.

"What?" she asked me with a confused look.

 

 

 

(MINAH'S POV)

 

"What?" I asked Key sunbaenim.

When I got here he was really cold to me and now he's laughing.

"Is he a girl? I can't read his mind.Totally! one moment he is cold then second passed and he's laughing .

So the attitudes in the fanfics are purely work of mind? I find him very weird. I don't want to mess up with that guy. I thought to myself.

My mind went blank when I stared at him.

Taemin snapped out my senses "Let's take a picture" he said.

arrangement: Key-Minah-Taemin, Onew and Minho were at the back of Minah and Jonghyun kneeled at the front of Minah.

"hana dul set, KIMCHI" a coordi unnie took the picture.

She passed my phone to me . I looked at the picture. I smiled happily

"I'm going to post it on my twitter later" I said excitedly as I was fixing something on my phone.

"Do you also have twitter?" Jonghyun sunbaenim asked me.

" Ne it's Minah96, I already followed you sunbae" I answered him nicely.

"hmm ,that's good." he smiled at me.

"Where do you want to put our signs?Minho sunbae asked me.

"Oh wait" I quickly took my bag from my back and brought out my Sherlock album and a pen.

"Here!" I said happily. They stared at me for a second, So they can't belive an idol is a fan of an idol, I thought to myself.

" Woah you really a fan " Taemin said with a surprising tone.

"I bet you are going to be startled when I say that I even bought all the versions." I whispered as they were signing my album.

"You're saying something?" Key said with an intimidating look.. Gosh!! he was so weird.

"Nothing." I answered politely.

After the signing session I thank them. Then I bid goodbye and left.

I was very happy because I added the album to my signed collection albums.

" I'm excited to get home" I said while gigling a little bit.

 

That's how Dora's adventure ended ?kekeke... :))