PROPOSAL

DREAMS COME TRUE :) (with unexpected love)

(KEY'S POV)

 

Well, I have decided to confess to her personally without the camera around because I want to present to her my undying love.

All of the Shinee members supported me. They said that it's nice to have someone to love with especially Jonghyun hyung. He supported me through it all.

That's what I love our friendship. Shinee will be forever. After I finished my schedule, I quickly changed my clothes.

I decided to go to a flowershop to buy boquet of flowers and also chocolates. The truth is I'm not a romantic person because it's the first time

I experience romance but as long as I'll see her angelic smile. I can be the corniest guy in the whole world.

I got all things needed . I drifted my car to her dorm. I got her address thru some research. As I passed by a fastfood chain, I remembered

that she loves to eat burgers and fries so I decided to buy 6orders of burgers and fries for her group. 

I planned to surprise her. I arrived at her dorm. I left the flowers and chocolates inside my car and just brought out the burgers and fries.

I pushed the doorbell. I was quite nervous but I'm confident with this. I'm a very friendly person.

The door opened. It was Jimin who opened the door. She gasped. ' Annyeonghasaeyo sunbaenim" she bowed . 

She's quite nervous well I guess that because I'm their sunbae. The other member were popped out from door as well.

They were shock and they greeted and bowed to me. " Come in." their leader said cooly. She's pretty charismatic I must say well

all YG leaders have the same charismatic vibe. As I entered their dorm, I saw that it's pretty big and fancy. It's very luxurious I must say

for a group that has just debuted. It's YG Family after all. It's different fom ours. " Have a sit sunbaenim." Hani said to me politely.

I was fond with their that I nearly forgot HER. " Oh! where's Minah?" I asked them. As I placed the platic bag on the coffee table

" This is for you girls." I said to them. 

" Oh sunbaenim, you don't have to buy us food, Kamsamida." Boram said to me. " No it's nothing." I waved my hand.

"As for Minah, She left our dorm. I don't know where she went." Hani answered my question. 

What do I do? Where did she go. Am I wrong time. I mentally punched myself.

Rina and Jimin went out from the kitchen and they were holding trays of drinks and cake.

" Sunbae eat first while you're waiting for Minah." Rina said politely to me. All the girls were seating across me and they're eyeing on me.

I felt quite nervous because it's her friends. What if they don't like me. I felt beads of sweats flasing on my forehead.

" Is there some dirt on my face?" I asked them hesistantly. They snapped back and waved their hands.

" Nothing, please eat sunbae." Jimin gestured me to eat so I ate it. 

" Sunbae can I ask you a question?" Hani suddenly asked and I nodded. 

" Have you dated someone before?" she asked me. I'm quite surprised but I realized they want to figure me out.

I shook my head " No, I haven't done it since I trained since I was a kid." I answered honestly.

The girls were started to squeal like fangirls except for their leader who were reading something but smiled when she heard my answer.

" Sunbae can I ask you another question?" she asked again with a sparkling eyes. I smile while nodding to her.

" Do you really like our maknae? For real I mean? she asked and waited patiently for my answer. That time even their leader suddenly became

interested she also looked at me. Shocks! their stares killing me. What should I answer. I started to blushed and shyly nodded to them,

They  screamed their lungs out and celebrated while their leader hide her feelings behind the paper she's holding.

" We'll promise that we're gonna keep it from Minah, We'll wait until you propose to her for real." Hani said excitedly. 

" Thanks." I smiled to them. I guess I have my approval from her members and that was a rellief for me.

The bad news was it's getting darker and I promised my hyung that we're going to have dinner. I decide to bid goodbye to them and I'm just 

gonna postpone my proposal.I felt bad in a way but I'm happy that her members like me. I rode my car and drove away from the dorm.

I passed by a open park but I suddenly stopped when I saw a very familiar figure. I got out and I froze. My eyes were wide open. 

i saw Minah with Chanyeol. The girl I love and my rival friend. Many thoughts filled my mind like are they dating?

I thought she like me but seeing her happy with another man felt my heart crashed into pieces. I don't know what to do.

All my confidence was gone. She never went out with me without the camera. What is it all acting? I felt warms tears pouring down my cheeks.

I quickly dragged myself inside my car. I felt so hurt and betrayed. I saw the chocolates and flowers and quickly threw it outside.

I clutched into my aching chest. It's the first time I felt so hurt. I was really emotional with things and this makes me insane.

I wiped away my tears and drove away with a cold glaring eyes.

 

--END OF POV--