IDOLS DATE ^^

DREAMS COME TRUE :) (with unexpected love)

(NARRATOR'S POV)

President YG called Minah inside his office.

" Annyeonghasaeyo." Minah bowed to the president. 

' Minah you've been offered to be casted in a variety show. Do you want to do it? " Pres. YG said.

" What variety show sajangnim. " she asked.

" It's Idol date. Actually I don't want you to do it but you said you want toin variety shows. " he's waiting for her response.

" Uhm, Sajangnim. You won't be angry if I do it don't you? " she said in a low voice.

" Of course. Be responsible araseo? "

" Ne sajangnim. " she smiled happily.

 

 

================================================================================================================================

 

MC1: " ANNYEONGHASAEYO" chonun Shin Bong Sun Imnida.

MC2: Chonun Jung Juri imnida.

MC12: This is the show where idols can fall in love. This idols date!!!!!!.

MCjj: Wow! This is the first time. Idol date. I want to date an idol too.

MCsbs: I doubt. she said in a sarcastic way.

MCsbs: Well let's introduce the candidates. 

 

The male candidates were Mblaq's Cheondung, Jay Park , Shinee's Key.

While the female candidates were Sistar's Bora, Rainbow's Jaekyung, and 3Ms' Minah.

 

Key was very surprised when he saw that Minah was also a candidate so he thought there's a possibility that he can paired up Minah.

They greeted each other after they arrived on the set.

Despite of being nervous, she's happy because it's her first time.

They sat on chairs . The girls were seperated from the boys. 

The MCs asked , " Raise your hands if you dated before. " 

Everyone raised there hands except for Key and MInah.

 

Why, didn't you date before? the Sbs asked them.

" I became a trainee at the early age so I don't have time to date or fall in love." Key replied.

" Me, I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm not attractive" Minah said honestly.

" Why? Why did you say that. If your not attractive what are me and Jung Juri ? Monsters? " Shin Bong sun said. Juri punched Bongsun's arm and everyone burst

to laughter.

" Ani, aniyo. It's just that I used to like someone but he didn't like me back. " Minah said in a sad tone. Everyone was listening to her intently.

" What did you do after that? " Key suddenly asked. Minah got surprised with his question and also the other guests and the MCS.

" Yah! Key, Do you want to be an MC? Come on let's exchange seats." Juri said in a sarcastic way. Everyone laughed again including MInah.

" Honestly, After that I was into the music especially in kpop songs. I started to like dancing and singing. I became a fan of it until one day I decided to be a

singer. That's what happened. she said while smiling.

Everybody was like :O . " So thanks to that guy, You found your dream" Bora said and Minah nodded.

" Yah Bora you too? You can be the MC if you like. I will seat there and date. " Juri stood up and walking toward Bora but Cheondung and Bongsun stopping her.

Everyone was burst into laughter. The two MCS really brightened up the mood.

 

 

Bongsun started to talk " Let's begin the Idols Date"

everyone was clapping happily. 

Key was determined to get Minah's heart.

 

 

--------end of POV----

 

 

 

sorry about the lame chap. I would like to make it interesting but my head is killing me. but pls continue to enjoy and read my fic. :)))

Thanks XOXOXOXOXO...