DEBUT !!!! :))

DREAMS COME TRUE :) (with unexpected love)

(NARRATOR'S POV)

 

" You're going to debut as a group next year so be prepared" Pres. YG said.

"Ne" all the girls said with happiness.

"I'm so happy that we are going to debut" Jimin said.

"me too" Hani said with a smile that reached her ears.

"Here are the details" Pres. YG said as she passed a folder to the girls

"As you can see, you girls are going to debut as 5-member group called 3Ms (My Music is My Style)" he said.

he continued, " Han Rina is the leader, Park Boram is the main vocalist, Park Jimin is the lead voacal,

Oh Hani is the main rapper, and our maknae, Lee Minah, is our lead dancer.

You're going to have meeting with Teddy, Gummy and to the other producers for your recording so girls I hope that you will do your best"

YG Pres said happily.

"Ne, Sajangnim. We wil work hard and do our best " The girls said at the same time.

"Kamsamida"( as you girls bowed 90 degrees to press YG)

(ON THE WAY TO THE DORM)

(MINAH'S POV)

 

"Finally, Im going to debut" I said to myself as I teared up a little because of happiness.

"Minah uljima ,we should celebrate " Jimin unnie said as she backhugged me.

"Ne unnie' I smiled happily to her.

"who wants pizza?my treat :)" Rina unnie shouted all of a sudden.

"JOHAHAEO" I said with an excitement.

We celebrated for our upcoming debut.

We practiced and recorded our song all day long.

We really worked hard for it to the point that sometimes we did not sleep to make this debut perfect.

We had release a teaser of our debut single.

The netizens commented:

Wow, is this the new girl group of YG?? I can't wait to see them debut.~~~~

I love their style<3~~~

I wonder what is the group name called..so excited ...kekeke~~~~

 

I was happy that even that we are not debuting yet, there are people already anticipating and supporting us. :)))

 

 

~~AFTER 10 MONTHS~~

 

 

(Minah's POV)

"Unnie I'm really nervous"I said to Rina unnie, "My tummy is aching" I continued.

"I know that we are all nervousbut this is the beginning of our dreams and we it's too late to back out now" Rina unnie said to us.

"3Ms you up next FIGHTING!!!" our manager said to us.

""We can do it ,FIGHTING!!!" we all cheered it each other.

 

"The next performer is the most anticipated rookie group of 2012. With their debut single "STYLE" let's all welcome "3Ms". the mcs said.(daesung,seungri,IU)

IT'S SHOWTIME!!...

 

 

We already started to perform and sing. I was very nervous that I might forget a dance step or the lyrics

of the song but despite of it I felt really happy that I finally I can perform to the stage.

It's time for the my solo part and the last dance. I gave my all to the solo part.

Our song ended, fans were screaming our names and saying "sarangahae 3Ms"

I'm happy that we had succeeded our debut stage.

My unnies and I bowed to the fans to show are apreciation and waved them goodbye.

 

It was a daebak experience for me. :)))))