Key's Other Secret

My Charming Key

Shinee, followed by Annie and Jessica  rushed into the hospital and found Ji Yeon sitting in a chair in front of the ER. They were surprised at the amount of reporters that had gathered around the area but rolled that aside because their friend's injury was more important.

“Ji Yeon, what happened? Where’s Key?” Jonghyun asked worriedly when he reached her. The band mates gathered around

Ji Yeon looked up through her bangs, moist with tears.

“Emergency room,” She uttered faintly. She picked up her knees and hugged them.

“Is he okay?” Annie asked. Jessica looked at Ji Yeon anxiously.

Ji Yeon shook her head and buried it in her arms.

After a few seconds two doctors walked out of the room examining a clip board, discussing something.

“Doctor-nim!” Shinee approached them. Ji Yeon lifted her head and turned around.

“How is he?”Minho asked.

The first doctor looked at Minho sternly. “He’s hurt pretty badly, we can’t guarantee anything,” he replied.

“Can we see him?” Onew asked.

“I’m afraid you’ll have to come back tomorrow; right now isn’t a good time.”

“How—“

 “-I’m sorry we can’t answer all of your questions, we need to go, another patient has come in,” the second doctor said looking at his partner. They gave the crowd an apologetic look and left.

Jonghyun looked away, his forehead creasing. “If I ever see Beast…” he clenched his fist.

“Did they do this?” Taemin looked utterly ferocious

“So this was their stupid revenge tactic. Those bastards,” Onew seethed. “We should have beaten them right the first time.”

Minho sighed. “Guys, get it together, don’t think about getting back at them right now. We have more important things to worry about.”

Ji Yeon looked to the ground. *Key, I hope you’re okay…*

--

 

After school the next day Ji Yeon returned to the hospital. She fixed herself in the reflection of the glass as she passed through the doors and held her bag of homemade sweets around her arm. After a few moments of waiting the nurse took her to the hospital room and opened the door to let her in.

Ji Yeon quietly stepped inside.

“Kim Kibum, you have a visitor,” the nurse said.

The lump on the bed wrapped in white sheets stirred for a moment then slowly opened its brown eyes, and struggled to sit up. *Ow.*

Ji Yeon looked at it in surprise. “Key!”  She ran and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Key blinked in astonishment, his blond hair disheveled over his eyes. It surprised him even more when he heard soft sniffels coming from under him.

Key used his hand and brought it down her hair. “Sh, it’s okay," he said quietly.

“Don’t they look great together?” Taemin whispered tauntingly to Jessica from the doorway.

Jessica glowered at Taemin and folded her arms.

Taemin grinned in satisfaction.

One by one, the shinee guys all made their way in.

"Aye, you're alive!" Jonghyun said.

"Looking good, Kibum," Onew jested.

"Hey, you alright?" Minho asked.

"Of course he is. What's a cast to Kibum? Psh," Taemin joked.

Key laughed and then his face went serious.

"Yah, knock before you come in."

"Why? Was there something that you didn't want us to see?" Asked Taemin.

"OHHHH," the guys chimed instantaniously and looked suspiciously at Key and Ji Yeon

Ji Yeon's cheeks flushed red as she looked at them with an urge to protest.

Key cleared his throat loudly and sent death glares to the guys.

"Yeah, I guess there wasn't anything," Jonghyun said. "So you probably wouldn't mind if I... take advantage of the fact that you can't walk."  He put an arm around Ji Yeon and flashed her a smile.

"Yah, Kim Jonghyun," Key began.

“Your eyes are telling me something, Ji Yeon." Jonghyun said as he gazed into her eyes. "Maybe we are destined for each other." 

*You're dead when I get out of this hospital, Kim Jonghyun*

Jonghyun laughed and took his arm off of Ji Yeon. "Maybe next time, darling. When it's just the two of us," he winked.

"Someone pass me my crutch..." Key had an urge to stick something into Jonghyun's backside.

Onew yawned. “I’m gonna watch some TV.” he reached for the remote and switched on the television that was mounted on the wall across the room. Annie skipped into the hospital room that was getting fuller and fuller with the mass of people. After greeting Ji Yeon casually she joined Onew in front of the Tv.

Suddenly something caught Onew’s attention. “Hey, Key, look at that, you’re on the news,” Onew said after flipping through some channels. Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to look at the screen.

The headlines wrote: "BREAKING NEWS".

The female reporter spoke: “Kim Ki Bum, heir to Kim Enterprises has been hospitalized with major injuries this past Friday. The injuries seem to have been from a gang fight that he partook in that same day.”

Key snatched the remote control from Onew’s hands.

“Whether this will lead to the decline of the company, only time will have the say. However, reporters-bleep.”

His heart pounded as he clutched the remote control in his hands.

“Key... what is this...?”

“Kim Enterprises?”

As if on cue, the door burst open.

Everyone turned their heads to look; their eyes shot open at the emergence of the intruder.


 

Annyeong lovelies~!

I know it's been so long again T___T

I know this chapter was boring, I'm not too fond of hospital scenes~ mianhae..

 

//Side note: This story is coming to end soon, --not now, but soon, and  just want to say thank you for sticking with me through this ^^

I love you all~!♥ thank you for the support

-->comments are loved and very much appreciated <33

You don't have to read this but... this is a some-what short excerpt (Omake) lol just for fun~ http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/464998

(Kibummie being flipping adorable)