Kikwang

My Charming Key

“I’ll untie you on one condition.” Doojoon said, his hands on the wall and his eyes looking into hers. "Be my girlfriend."

The rest of the guys broke into laughter.

Ji Yeon threw him a dirty look. “Are you kidding me? You're asking me that... when I'm tied up like this?"

"Is that a yes?"

"No."

He laughed. "I guess I’ll just keep you tied up then.” 

All of a sudden someone came storming in. He grabbed Doojoon by the collar and threw him to the ground.

“Key!” Ji Yeon exclaimed.

"Ji Yeon, are you okay?"

“Son of a .” Doojoon hissed. "Why didn't any say anything? Goddamit, you're keeping watch for a reason!"

“Oh! He’s here!” One of the guys called out. Junhyung made a grab at him. Key ducked and Junhyung ended up crashing into the floor.

“Ji Yeon!” Key made for the back wall, but the guys surrounded him.

*five against one? Awh.

*Here's my chance. I'm going to kill you Kim Kibum...* Doojoon glared at him. “You’re mine."

Doojoon threw a punch; Key blocked it with his arm and threw one back sending him to the ground. Junhyung punched him in the stomach. Key hissed in pain before grabbing him by the collar and throwing him onto Hyunseung, who was combing his hair.

“-Ow –yah!” Hyunseung cried, trying to push Junhyung off of him, and fixing his bangs in the process.

“Ji Yeon!” Key ran to her. “Are you alright?”

“Yeah, but-KEY, WATCH OUT!”

He swung around just in time to elbow Yoseob in the crook of his neck, fracturing his shoulder. He fell down on contact.

“Thanks, babe.”

“No problem!"

“I got to get you out of here,” Key began, quickly undoing the tight knot. “I’m sorry you got involved.”

“It’s okay,” Ji Yeon gave him an encouraging smile. Her expression suddenly changed. “—Key—Again!”

Doojoon picked up an iron bar and swung it into Key’s side.

Key cried out in pain.

Her eyes widened and she began twisting out of the ropes, now loosely tied.

“You know where I was for the last year?” Doojoon asked. “In jail.” He drove the iron bar into Key’s stomach.  Key doubled over and fell to the ground. “And you know whose fault that is?” He asked.

“Yours.” He hit him again.

Ji Yeon broke free from the ropes, and with all her strength, pushed Doojoon away.

Doojoon faltered for a moment before ing Ji Yeon to the side. “Grab her!” He ordered.

Hyunseung grabbed Ji Yeon by the arms, but she stepped on his foot, causing him to yelp in pain. She turned around and aimed a kick right in between his legs.

“OH—!” Hyunseung put his hands over his crotch and winced in pain. 

Key, although hurting, couldn't help but laugh. *that's my girl.*

Suddenly someone grabbed Ji Yeon from the back and held her tight. Ji Yeon tried to squirm out but it was useless. “LET GO OF ME.”

The figure’s face appeared as he stepped into the light, and he put a knife to Ji Yeon’s neck. “Do anything and this knife goes through her.”

Ji Yeon’s eyes opened wide. She recognized the voice. 

 “You…”

“Sh... hold still,” Seungho whispered.

“Let go of her,” Key growled, anger rising. Yoseob and Junhyung grabbed Key’s arms and pushed his back, pinning him to the ground. Key glared at Seungho, full of disbelief and rage.

 “Kikwang, where the hell were you?!” Doojoon yelled.

“Had some business to attend to,” Seungho replied. “And can’t you handle just one guy?”

“We’re handling it,” the leader hissed.

“Obviously." Seungho raised a brow at the guys with bruises on their faces.

He turned to Key. “How does it feel, Kibum? For things not to go the way you want it?” Seungho asked. “How does it feel to switch places with me for once?"

Key stared at him, eyes burning.

“You’re the worst,” Ji Yeon hissed, trying to get loose.

“Can’t please everyone, darling,” he said. “And by the by.... that’s not my name. It's Kikwang.”

Key clenched his jaws as he watched Kikwang.

Kikwang noticed the glare he was getting. He smirked. “Lift a finger and this…” he put the blade to Ji Yeon’s skin.

“BASTARD...”

The two guys held Key up.  

"Let's see how long you last before we spill some of her blood." Doojoon cracked his knuckles and rolled his shoulders.

“Ji Yeon,” Key said. "Can you close your eyes for me?"

She looked at him in bewilderment.

"Can you? Please?"

Kikwang scoffed.

Ji Yeon obeyed.

 Doojoon drove a fist into Key’s stomach. Key doubled over and fell to the ground, deepening the cut on his knee. The guys picked him back up. A member threw Doojoon a baseball bat and he smashed it down into Key's shoulder, fracturing it. Key stifled a cry and fell onto his hands and knees. 

Doojoon threw aside the bat and grabbed a broken folding chair and smashed it into Key’s back. His elbows brushed the cement as he fell down even further.They picked him up and repeated the process.

Just hearing it was too much to bear. “Stop, stop!” Ji Yeon screamed. She couldn’t take it anymore. “LET HIM GO! JUST STOP IT!” She elbowed Kikwang in the ribs and ended up getting a cut on her face.

“I don’t want to have to do this to you, Ji Yeon, but if you don’t stay still this won’t end well,” Kikwang warned.

Beast was starting to get exhausted. “This is no fun,” Doojoon sighed. “He doesn’t fight back.” Their hands were hurting after a few rounds of beating Key. “I’m done here.” He threw the chair to the side.

 “What do you mean you’re done?” Kikwang asked in astonishment. “He’s not dead yet!” He looked at Hyunseung. “Hyunseung, shoot him.”

Hyunseung looked confused but obediently took out his gun and pointed it at Key.

“That’s enough,” Doojoon said. “He’s almost dead anyway.” 

“Why stop half way? - Hyunseung, shoot him,” Kikwang ordered.

 “Yah! Do you want to get the police involved?”

Hyunseung trembled.

“Let’s go, guys,” Doojoon called out.

“IF YOU DON’T FREAKING DO IT, I WILL!” Kikwang let go of Ji Yeon and crossed over to Hyunseung.

“Don’t do it!” Doojoon ordered.

A loud bang was heard and Key cried out in pain and dropped.

 “KEY!” Ji Yeon ran to him. “Key, no, NO!” Tears filled her eyes. "Kibum!"

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO?! IF WE’RE IN JAIL AGAIN IT’LL BE BECAUSE OF YOU!” Doojoon shouted. “EVERYONE GET OUT OF HERE NOW!” 

Kikwang’s eyes went wide and he dropped the gun. One by one Beast evacuated the warehouse.


 

Key... shot... yeah... So the answer to the question 'Is Seungho evil?' Yes, I'd say so.

Sorry this chapter wasn't so happy~

 

Btw, thank you for supporting!!

Comments are loved! they make my day♥  

-Kamikazexox :D