The Shinee Council

My Charming Key

They always left without him. And it being the first day of school didn't change a thing.

Key crawled out of bed and fell to the floor--the floor that was barely visible due to all the clothes Jonghyun left sprawled out everywhere.

*Tell me why I agreed to share this room with him?*

Running his fingers through his tousled bed-hair, he looked up, squinting at the clock that hung on the other side of the room.

*Is that...*

 He waited for his eyes to adjust the brightness of the room.

 “."

He pulled himself up and stumbled to his dresser, avoiding Jonghyun's blanket and clothes laying disarrayed on their carpet.

After grabbing some random clothes he went to the bathroom.

Moment later he ran out, tweaking his hair and swinging on his backpack.

*Where the heck are my shoes?!* He thought as he reached the doorway, though, it didn't take much time to find them as he had about seven pairs lined up in the sliding-door-closet beside the door (taking up more space than anyone else).

He grapped a pair of Jimmmy Choos and ran out the door.

Shinee was surprisingly chilling outside their dorm when he got out (excluding Minho because he had early morning practice).

"There he is..." Taemin yawned.

"Finally!" Onew shook his head.

"No way. You actually waited," Key said, amused.

"It's the first day, we gotta make our grand entrance together, right?" Jonghyun said. "Come on, council can't be late."

 

----
 

Ji Yeon checked herself in the mirror. Uniform, check, hair tied, check, track pants, check. She smiled. *Great* 

“Unni, you’re gonne be late.” Saeyeon, her little sister, called from downstairs. She was in her pokemon pyjamas. The ones Ji Yeon had gotten for her.

“Thanks! I know!" Ji Yeon called back.

*Why was she even up now?  Kindergarteners start school later. *

Ji Yeon made her way downstairs, grabbed her lunch, waved buy to her mom and made it out the door. 

As she thought... Annie, her best friend, was waiting outside at the bottom of the steps clutching her phone with 'Ji Yeon' on the on the call screen. She shot her a look while tapping her foot ostentatiously.

"Hello, how are you this morning?" Ji Yeon asked, with a hint of humour in her eye.

"Save the greetings. We gotta go," Annie replied, unimpressed.

They both got on their bikes and made their way to school.

         
They made it to school, and surprisingly, with time to spare. Expensive cars and limosines were just parking and students were being chauffered out of their vehicles by stiff looking gentlemen.

The two girls locked their bikes at a rack near the entrance of the Academy. As this was Ji Yeon's first day at such a prestigious academy Anny felt it necessary to warn her about all its atrocities.

"For one, don't mess around with girls that roam around in cliques--they're nasty. Two... those track pants, they kinda have to go..."

"N-no! Don't touch!" Ji Yeon jumped back, defending herself with her hands. "They're comfy..."

Annie sighed and shook her head. "Well, if people give you strange looks, don't say I didn't tell you..."

Ji Yeon and Annie entered the Academy as excited clamor suddenly erupted from the school gate.

Ji Yeon looked and saw four scintillating boys walk through the gates. A large amount of girls flocked around the gates admiring and swooning.

"Shinee! Shinee!" They chanted.

“Key oppa, marry me!” Some girl squealed.

*Oh my...* Ji Yeon blinked, looking quite taken a-back.

A guy with honey-coloured locks glanced around smoothly at the crowd, winking at one or two as he walked. The winked-at-girls died slightly.

“Oh. My. God. it’s Onew.” Annie gazed ahead, hands clasped dreamily.

“Who’s Onew?” Ji Yeon tilted her head.

“That guy standing next to the dude in pink, taking a bite out of the chicken,” Annie pointed out. "He’s pretty much the smartest guy in school—omo, he looks so handsome even when he eats!” 

"Are they..."

"-the school's Kingkas. Some would consider them the student council, but it's not your typical kind." Annie explained. "The principal refers to them as the 'mood-makers'. They make the girls happy and bring life to this dump--I mean, lovely school."

Ji Yeon slowly nodded her head in understanding. "So, if they're the council of this... 'High-class Academy,' why do they walk to school?"

"Yeah... that I don't know. Maybe they don't live far? Or maybe that's the secret to their amazing figures." Annie winked.

Ji Yeon and Annie exchanged looks and burst into laughter.


 

Haii! lol yeah, that was a pretty typical beginning, XD

Anyway, thanks for even bothering to read this lol~♥