Secret Stalker

Club for Two

Sandeul's POV

Maknae had dragged me to go eat at a café. He apparently wanted to go stare at the hot waitress noonas. We ordered our foods and Maknae didn't talk much. He just stared at the waitresses. Bored, I fell asleep with my head on the table.

SLAM!! 

Something hit the table, causing my head to be hit, which caused a huge lump. I stood up immediately to start yelling at the wrong-doer. 

As I got up, I yelled,"Hey! What do you think you're-" 

Wait. It can't be.

SUZY?!?! What's with the cap?

I froze for a second, about to cover my face, when I realized something. She doesn't know the real me! 

"YAH! SUZY KIM!!!" I heard someone yell across from the room. I looked over. That guy looks familiar...wait...Isn't that the librarian? What's his name, again?

Unable to move due to shock, I just stood there, my mouth wide open trying to form words. I saw Suzy turn around with a panicked expression, but she also looked like she was scheming something. After all those months with Suzy, I bet I could name all her emotions, since she was basically an open book. 

She hung her face down, and dragged her foot to the librarian, and they chatted like friends. They're friends? I felt a tugging at my chest, as if I'd been stabbed. There was something I didn't like about that librarian. 

Slowly, I sat back down in my seat and stared at them. I felt something poke me. Snapping out of my fog, I whipped around.

"What?!" I hissed. Maknae looked at me a bit offended. 

"What are you staring at?" he asked. He tilted his head aside curiously, like a dog. 

"Nothing," I answered, as the waitress came back with our orders. When Maknae looked down to eat his food, I stole a glance back at Suzy and the librarian. They were smiling, and Suzy was holding out something shiny. She's never given me anything! 

I scowled. 

The librarian leaned forward, with a mischievious glint in his eyes. I don't like this. I really don't like this. 

It was as if I saw everything in slow motion. He slowly leaned forward, at the spead of a snail, and pecked Suzy on her cheek. 

GET YOUR NERDY HANDS OFF HER, YOU OLD MAN!!! 

Suzy blushed and the librarian gave her a disgusting wink, but I guess girls liked those kinds, since all the girls around the two were drooling over the librarian now...

The librarian took off at a sprint through the door, leaving Suzy to pay the tip. Then she sprinted after him, too. 

This was too much. 

I stood up immediately and started to follow them. Maknae looked up and saw me going.

"Where are you going, hyung?" he asked. 

"Somewhere. Mian~ Gotta run!" I waved as I hurried after Suzy.

_____________________________________________

They were going to the mall. I saw Suzy catch up to the librarian, panting, and slapping him playfully in the arm. He pretended that he was hurt and need to go to the hospital. 

Following behind them at a safe distance, I bought a Domo bill cap to cover my face. The two of them didn't know how to have a good time! I nearly died of boredom trailing them! 

First they went to the bookstore and stared at some huge books, and discussed the contents. It was like listening to my teacher. Then they chose a book and sat down on the provided couches and started reading. Not wanting to leave, I just grabbed on of the comic books and hid behind a shelf that gave me a view of the two. They were so quiet that I almost didn't see them leave, but you can't shake off the great me! That's a BIG NO NO!

Next, they went around from store to store checking out different clothing stores. It would've been interesting...except these stores only sold girl clothes...

At one store, I saw Suzy and the librarian enter a brand name clothes. They were middle-class people, so they probably don't have enough money to buy stuff from there.

I followed them inside, and discovered I was right. I saw them window shopping and looking at all the clothes, making fun of the prices and the quality of clothes.

Suzy looked at one shirt. It was really cute, actually. I have to say, Suzy sure knows what fashion is, even thought she's not filthy rich. She looked longingly at the shirt. 

"Joongki!" she called over to the librarian. Joongki? I remember the first time I met her, she mentioned him. I felt my chest tightening when I thought of all the times she spent with him before I knew her. What's going on with me?

"Yes?" he walked over. "That's actually really pretty!" Joongki nodded approvingly. Suzy checked the price tag.

"FIVE THOUSAND WON?! And look at it! It's just lace!" she pouted.

"Too bad I only brought three thousand..." Joongki said. They left the store, but Suzy kept on staring at it longingly, even when they were outside the store (which isn't possible).

I was about to follow them, but I stopped. I looked back at the shirt.  

 

(picture of the shirt:      http://www.yesstyle.com/en/orangebear-bow-accent-lace-layered-tank-top-gray-42/info.html/pid.1030853547       )

 

I rubbed the fabric of the shirt between my fingers. Idiot, this isn't just lace. She probably thought it was made out of cotton. It was a designer shirt, so of course it was expensive. Plus the fabric had bits of cashmere and silk in it, that's why it felt so smooth between my fingers. (A/N The shirt actually doesn't have cashmere and all that...it's just for the story).

 

I took the shirt size I though fitted Suzy the best and smirked. I wonder what her expression will be like if I gave this to her.

 

Whistling merrily, I brought the shirt to the front counter.