Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Club for Two

Suzy's POV

Ever since that day in the library with Chanshik, I've noticed my life has become a bit better. People have been bullying me less, and Chanshik would sometimes join me and Joongki in the library during lunch(When he could shake off his B1A4 buddies...). Joongki finally accepted the guy as a nice guy. Chanshik still doesn't know I run a club, mainly because I keep on forgetting to bring it up, but that doesn't matter.  Although Chanshik talked to me, B1A4 didn't, but that's okay. I don't want to deal with any of those snobs anyways. 

"Hey Sandeul, hand me that green colored thread over there!" I pointed across the table, where Saneul was sitting.

Today Sandeul and I were working on making cute little stuffed dinosaurs. We had bought fluffy cotton stuffing, durable and soft fabrics (which came in different colors and we bought all of the colors), and different colored threads. There was an instruction manual online with directions on how to make these cute critters.

"This one?" Sandeul held up a mint green colored thread. 

"Yeah," I said distractedly, trying to pick up a needle. I held out my hand and he tossed it over. Catching it, I unraveled the thread and started to thread it through the needle. It took forever! How can those old grannies even see the thread with their blind eyes? Much less hold on to the needle without stabbing themselves?!

Finally, after trial and error, I finally threaded it through and was working on sewing up my dino. It's going to be soo cute~

I looked up at Sandeul's dino...

IT'S SOOO FREAKIN CUTE!!! <3!!!

HOW CAN SUCH A SMEXY GUY HAVE SUCH CUTE TASTE?! 

Absorbed in my fantasies of cute dinos, I absent-mindedly kept on sewing my dino shut. The door bursted open, surprising me. Jumping out of shock, I had accidentally jumped back into my chair, causing it to tip over, and successfully bonking my head. My vision distorted and turned black for a second.

"HEY SANTA'S WORKSHOP!!! JOONGKI HAS ARRIVED TO SAVE THE DAY!" Joongki announced proudly at the door, probably proud of himself since he's finally found some time to join us. 

"Aargh!!" I screamed in pain, dropping my dino. I rolled out of my chair and curled up on the floor, nursing my head. A considerable grape sized lump had already started swelling.

Sandeul rushed over to me and tried to help me up. 

"Suzy! Are you okay?!" Joongki rushed over to check if I was okay. I glared at him, blaming him for this injury.

"Do I look okay?" I muttered. Joongki saw me nursing the bump on my head and gasped.

"I'M SOOO SORRY!!! I'll just go get an ice pack for you from the nurse," Joongki apologized as he ran out the door. Annoyed, I stood up and picked up my dino.  Sandeul propped the chair back up and I collapsed in it. Burying my head into my arms, I tried to steady my dizzyness. My head hurt like crap now and there was a pounding sound in my head. Did I crack my head open or something? Suddenly the heavy fog that weighed down on my eyes lifted and I felt like I was as light as a feather. I tried to lift my head, then I realized I couldn't control my actions . 

"What's wrong? Does it hurt? You only have to wait for a while longer, because I think Joongki's going to be here soon," Sandeul asked, concerned. 

"Uh-yeah! Sure! PSH!! I'M TOTALLY ALRIGHT!! HAHAHA!!" I hysterically laughed, the wound and my chest throbbing. What the heck is happening? I stood up , climbed onto my chair and stepped on the table with one foot. I felt like I was outside of my body, looking down disapprovingly onto my body. 

"I'm TOTALLY alright because I'M THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!!!" I pumped my fist into the air. Okaaay....what's happening to me? 

Sandeul gave me a weird look, "Suure...just get down, and you can rule the world.."

Why does he look so spooked out? Why does everything look so foggy? Whoa~ Look at those tiny fireworks! I didn't know there were fireworks inside!

"OOH!! LOOK!" I pointed at one of the tiny sparking lights. Sandeul turned around.

"What is it?" he asked confused. 

"There! That pretty light!" I smiled. He just stared at me, then at the place I was pointing.

"Can't you see them? They're all over the place!" I grinned, spinning around in circles and bumping into the wall. Everything's so fuzzy.

"Suzy!! Hold on!" he said desperately. Hold onto what? The pretty fireworks? Is that even possible? I grabbed vainly at one of them, but they were too far away. He was rushing towards me, holding his arms out, and supporting me.

"Suzy!" I heard someone else yell my name. Joongki, maybe?

I tried to reach out to another star, but grabbed Sandeul's mask by mistake. 

Then everything went black and I collapsed into Sandeul's arms. 

______________

______________

(A/N- if u noticed, I changed the chapter and reposted it cuz I'm not really big on kisses and whatnot this early in the story....)