The Cookie Monsters

Club for Two

 

Suzy's POV

I made sure to get to the clubroom ten minutes early, so that no one would be there. Opening up my huge bag, I pulled out a ginormous plate. Then I pulled out a the cookies and arranged them onto the plate in an organized fashion.

"Done," I wiped my hands off in satisfaction. I sat down in a chair, waiting for the guys to come. 

The first one to come was Joongki. 

"SUZY!! Yah, did you make extra raspberry cookies? Did you?!" Joongki was practically jumping up and down like a preschooler.

"Ne," I snorted. 

"That's my girl," he winked, then he took a bite out of a raspberry cookie.

"Don't eat all of them!" I pulled the plate of cookies away from him as he reached for his fourth cookie.

"B-But-" 

"Anyeong Suzy! What are we making today?" Chanshik grinned as he entered the room, followed by Junghwan. 

"We're not-" I started.

"COOKIES!!!" Junghwan started freaking out, diving for the platter that was in my hand.

"Yah! Did you wash your hands!?" I pulled the plate away.

"N-no," Junghwan sighed. I passed him the bottle of hand sanitizer. 

"Now you're allowed to eat the cookies," I grinned, relieving my hold of the plate. 

"You made chocolate chip cookies!" Chanshik gasped in delight.

"So? What's so great about that? What's important is that she made raspberry ones!" Joongki clucked, reaching for another cookie.

"Guys, you need to save some for Dongwoo, Sunwoo, and Jinyoung!" I protested, slapping Joongki's hand away.

"Fine, but those kids better hurry up," Joongki grumbled. 

After a few minutes, the last three people finally arrived.

"Mianhe," Dongwoo bowed. Behind him, Jinyoung held a huge rolled up piece of paper.

"Why do you guys have a poster?" I asked, "Is it for a project."

"Of course not, pabo! It's for-" Jinyoung snapped.

"HIS GIRLFRIEND!" Sunwoo finished. 

"Uh, okay then," I shrugged, "I saved some cookies for you." 

Their eyes lit up like little children as they hurried to the cookies. Jinyoung dropped the rolled up poster onto a chair and swept a bunch of cookies into his arms. 

"Come to papa," Jinyoung's eyes glinted as he gobbled down the cookies. 

"Yah! You know how long you guys made us wait? Suzy took the cookies away from me just because you guys hadn't had some yet!" Junghwan pouted.

"There wouldn't be any cookies here if they hadn't joined," I reminded Junghwan. 

"Why?" Chanshik asked.

"Because now we're an official club! As long as there are five official members of a club, the club is qualified for school funds," Joongki explained.

"Basically, it means that I don't have to spend all my allowance anymore," I concluded, but the guys weren't listening. Instead, they were fighting over the last cookies. 

"Why aren't there more sugar cookies?" Sunwoo whined as he snatched up the last cookie.

"Here, let me correct your sentence. Why aren't there more raspberry cookies?" Joongki said.

"I think you mean chocolate chip cookies," Chanshik shook his head.

"I meant sugar cookies!" Sunwoo growled, walking up Chanshik and Joongki as if he was challenging them.

"Guys..." I squeaked not quiet sure about what to do. 

"WHO SUPPORTS TEAM SUGAR??" Sunwoo whooted. 

Jinyoung took a step forward, "I DO!!!" 

"YAH!! WHERE'S TEAM RASPBERRY? I NEED MY SUPPORT!" Joongki demanded, grabbing the rolled up poster Jinyoung had left on a chair. Then he held the poster like a club, threatening to bop anyone on the head if they dared to disagree. 

"WOOOO!! RASPBERRY!!" Dongwoo flexed his biceps, and glared at the opponents over the top of his glasses. 

Junghwan and I looked at each other. This was getting way out of hand.

"These are just cookies, guys! Calm down!" Junghwan pushed the heated groups apart. Even though he was their leader, they just him in. 

Sighing, I hopped onto the table.

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU AND CALM DOWN!!! IF YOU DON'T, THEN I'LL SHOVE YOU ALL OUT OF THE WINDOW!!" I bellowed. 

Silence. 

"M-Mianhe," Dongwoo bowed once again, and everyone followed the same fashion.

"You better be," I muttered, hopping off the table. 

"Well, chocolate chip cookies are still the best," Chanshik grumbled.

"My friend and fellow bookworm, it's still raspberry," Joongki plastered a smile on his face as he punched Chanshik lightly.

"You guys must've lost your sense of taste. Sugar cookies are the best," Sunwoo glared at the two. 

___________________________________

No one's POV

Five minutes later...

"She didn't have to kick us out!" Chanshik whined. 

"Well, I guess she did warn us about fighting," Dongwoo grumbled, trying to fix his cracked glasses.

"Wait. I feel like I'm missing something," Jinyoung gasped, patting his pockets. "THE POSTER!" 

"Are you talking about the one you guys brought in?" Joongki asked.

"OH SHOOOT! We must've left it inside!" Sunwoo's eyes widened in horror.

"Um...it kind of got torn up to little during the fight," Joongki gulped, fidgeting around and searching for another topic to discuss. "Yah, Gong Chanshik. You have five overdue books!"

"Jinja?!" Chanshik tried to remember which books they were. 

"Come with me, young man!" Joongki huffed, hauling Chanshik away. 

"Wait, did he just say "torn up"?" Dongwoo asked after the two were out of earshot.

"Yup," Sunwoo sighed in relief, "At least she won't see what we wrote on it."

"You know, Suzy isn't all that bad. Her cookies are actually really good," Jinyoung folded his arms. 

And that, my dear readers, shows how influential food is in a boy's life.  

A/N- I bet you guys are curious about what the poster was.... ;P MIANHE!!! But that's only for the author to know and for you to guess ;P