New Members

Club for Two

Sandeul's POV

The party had gone very well. In fact, I think my whole family LOVES Suzy. Not only was she beautiful (she was even more prettier when she wore that dress I had gotten her), but she was also smart. At first we had dinner, with my billions of relatives, then we socialized and played games. Suzy won a few of them, while I won most of them. At the end of the party, we opened gifts. Our christmas tree was literally buried under gifts by the time everyone had put their gifts for other people under the tree. The tower of gifts had threatened to topple over like the leaning tower of Piza. I hadn't really expected Suzy to have presents for people because I didn't tell her to get any. She surprised me with not only a gift for me, but also a gift for Jeonghae and my parents. At first, I didn't consider the gifts she had given as gifts, because people usually didn't do that. 

Her gift was the cookies we had made together, and those cookies were AWESOME. But Christmas break was over now. School had started...

I sighed sadly in my desk. 

"Junghwan-oppa, are you okay?" Hyuna whispered at me, concerned, not to mention batting her eyelashes and wiggling around very weirdly. 

"Um..yeah," I winced, turning back to the teacher. I looked up at the clock, quietly counting down the minutes until club time. 

_____________________________

Suzy's POV

I rushed to get to the club room. I had stayed over in class to ask some questions, which actually took longer than I thought. 

"I'm sorry I'm late!" I annouced as I slammed open the door, expecting to see only Sandeul.

Instead, I had found two NEW people. Junghwan and Chanshik. They were surprised by my loud entrance. I cringed, kind of nervous since Chanshik was here, but for some reason, my heart didn't even beat that much for him anymore...

"Um...hi?" I greeted them.  

"Hey. Good job being late," Junghwan smirked. 

"Great job for being early," I snorted, pulling out some of the materials from a box in the back of the room.

"Hey! That's not a nice way to greet your new members!" Junghwan pouted. 

I rolled my eyes, setting the cloth, the buttons, and the thread down on the table.

"What's this for?" Chanshik asked, eyeing the hot pink cloth. 

"We are going to make coats for five year old children in poverty," I showed them an example. I had made on previously, and I am proud to say that it was a work of art. The coat was blue, with little butterfly stitchings on the cuffs, along with four huge buttons. 

"That's for a girl, right?" Junghwan asked.

"Of course it is!" Chanshik answered. 

I showed them how to measure out the amount of cloth, how to design it, and how to sew. Chanshik clumsily handled his needle, stabbing his thumb multiple times that I just gave him the whole box of bandaids. Meanwhile, Junghwan sewed his coat so expertly that it was obvious that he had sewed multiple times before.

"Have you done this before?" I questioned Junghwan, examining his handiwork.

"Huh? Um...uh...nope. Never in my whole life. Must be a hidden talent, hehe," he chuckled nervously. Hm...very suspicious.

"How was your Christmas, Chanshik?" I turned towards Chanshik. He shrugged.

"It was okay. The usual, with a family get together at some restaurant," he concentrated on not stabbing himself.

 "Oh, cool," I replied, marking out my cloth. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a familiar figure and movement.

"Sandeul? Why are you so-" I grinned, looking up. That's when I realized I was looking at Junghwan, who was turning paler by the second.

"Sandeul? Who's that?" Chanshik asked.

"He's the other member of this club. Before you guys came, there used to be me, Sandeul, and Joongki. Sandeul's mom died of cancer, and he joined because he wanted to help those who were sick. He was the first rich person I thought had a heart," I smiled at the thought. Where was he now? 

"Huh, he sounds cool," Junghwan squeaked. Was he okay? 

"You guys would love him," I nodded. 

"His name's Sandeul?" Chanshik asked again. 

"Yup." 

Chanshik looked a bit confused, but he kept on working on his coat.

We finished our coats with five minutes left of club time. Chanshik had made a red coat, with buttons on it's cuffs, and huge "X" marks down the side of it's arms. Junghwan had made a green coat with a blue bow on the collar. I made a pink coat with flowers on the borders. 

"Good job guys! We finished early! Give me the coats, so I can pack them up for the hospital," I congratulated my two new members.

__________________________

No one's POV

As Junghwan and Chanshik left the club room, there was an awkward tension in the air. Chanshik was still trying to digest the information he had learned.

Sandeul? There was a Sandeul in the club before?...Wasn't that their group's codename for Junghwan?!

"Junghwan...that's you, isn't it? Sandeul?" Chanshik accused Junghwan. For some reason, Chanshik felt a bit jealous. How long had Junghwan been in this club?!

"Uh-" 

"Don't play stupid! You knew her from the beginning, so why didn't you say so?!" Chanshik began to get unreasonably angry. 

"Because she doesn't know, pabo," Junghwan hissed, not meeting Chanshik's glare. 

"Well, it's obvious you two are really close! You might as well tell her," Chanshik sighed, knowing he had been unreasonable. 

"I'll tell her one day, but not now." 

A/N- Hey guys! So I noticed how people didn't like the comic sans font....sorry about that. So I changed the font. Sorry for the abrupt change!