Hiding and Never Coming Out

Club for Two

Suzy's POV

I dropped the plate in my hand, and luckly it didn't break. 

"W-What are you doing here?!" I pointed at him in surprise.

"What about you?!" Chanshik's jaw dropped. 

"Uh," Junghwan's mind seemed to switch off. I backed took a step back in surprise, and collided into the stack of pots and pans behind me. The pile of pots and pans pummelled me, and I collapsed onto the floor.

"AHHHH!" I screamed. 

"Suzy!" Junghwan ran over to help, but I had already gotten up.  I turned around, and ran out of the room, my face heating up. Why?! ARGH!! I knew I shouldn't have put those pots over there! I just wanted to hide in a hole and never come out, so I did the next best thing. I hid in the first room I found and locked it the door.

Where am I anyways?

I looked around, noticing the smooth tiles on the floor, the sink...and the toilet. The bathroom?!

Whoops.

Hm...I've never seen this room before, even though I've been working here for a few months already. That proves how huge this house is. Even for a bathroom, this place was pretty fancy. There was a huge bathtub in one corner, and in another corner was a door that led to a shower room. I switched on the lights, and they were so bright that they burned my eyes. My head began to throb, and I massaged my scalp. All of a sudden, my legs couldn't seem to support me, and I crumpled onto the floor. Feeling a huge bump swelling on the back of my head, I hurried over to the mirror.

"Aish," I muttered, finding that the bump was as huge as a grape. I pulled a face towel off the rack, dampened it with freezing cold water, and dabbed the bump. 

Knock knock

"Suzy? Are you in there?" I heard Chanshik's voice.

"Suzy! Come out!" Junghwan asked. 

I would've come out, but my head was throbbing horribly. I couldn't even think clearly, so I just closed and concentrated on stopping the swelling. Everything seemed to fade away, and I was vaguely aware of people knocking on the door and yelling outside. A few minutes later, the pain subsided as I drifted off. 

___________________________

Junghwan's POV

"SUZY?! YOU'RE IN THERE, RIGHT?! OPEN UP!!" I pounded on the door. Why wasn't she opening the door? Was she embarassed that she had made the pots fell? It wasn't that bad. In fact, I thought it was kind of cute, since she was so clumsy...but that doesn't mean I want her to walk around, banging her head on everything.

"Do you think she's ignoring us?" Chanshik asked, his tears already replaced by a worried face.

"SUZY!! AS YOUR MASTER, I COMMAND YOU TO OPEN THE DOOR!" I desperately knocked on the door, almost punching it.  Still, there was no answer. 

"What do you mean "as her master"?!" Chanshik spluttered. 

"No time to explain! What if she's dead or something?!" I panicked. "We have to find the key!" 

"What if she's using the bathroom?" Chanshik demanded.

"Then she would've told us!" I turned around to find a maid that knew where the key was. Luckily, I saw Bom entering one of the rooms down the hall.

"Bom! Wait up!" I waved at her to stop. She looked around, saw me, then paused.

"What is it, Young Master?" she smiled. 

"Do you know where the key to that bathroom is?" I pointed down the hall. She cocked her head, and paused for a second.

"I have a bunch of keys here," she handed me a huge ring of keys. I thanked her and ran back to the bathroom. Shaking, I couldn't get any of the keys to fit. I the keys into Chanshik's hands, and he finally got the door to unlock.

Hurrying in, I found Suzy laying against the sink cabinet. 

She was pale, and her eyelid were tightly shut as if she was nauseous. Her hand limply pressed down on her head with a damp towel. This looked like the time she had hit her head during club time. I hurried over to her and lifted her hand gently. She groaned a bit, furrowing her brows. A wicked looking bump had swelled. Luckily, we have a maid whose former job was a nurse.

In a hurry, I slipped my arms around Suzy's back and legs, then picked her up princess style. At the sudden lift, Suzy became even paler and buried her face into my shirt. 

"Chanshik, look for a nurse named Mrs. Lee! Tell her to meet me in my bedroom! We have an injured person!" I ordered, heading up to my room. Chanshik nodded and took off, stopping by every maid to ask if they've seen Mrs. Lee.

I climbed the stairs, Suzy still in my arms. 

"It's okay, Suzy. The nurse is coming," I comforted Suzy, who probably couldn't even hear me. 

________________________________________

Suzy's POV

Holy crap...I feel like someone was ringing a bell in my head. Voices surrounded me, but I couldn't identify the words. Whatever, I just want to go to sleep.  I sighed, flipping over to my side, and snuggling into the pillow.  

Wait. 

What pillow?

My eyes flew open. Where was I?! 

"She has a horrible bump on her head. It must be a concussion, but nothing much more serious. She'll be better after some rest. Her performance might be affected, so we might need to watch out for that," a woman's voice echoed in my head.

"WHAT?!" I bolted up. "I'M GOING TO BE STUPID?!" 

"Suzy! You're awake!" Junghwan grinned in relief, hugging me tightly.

"Let go! It hurts!" I yelped.

"Oh, sorry," Junghwan let go, blushing. 

"We don't know yet," the old woman next to me explained. 

"Ahh," I nodded in understanding.

"Do you feel better?" Chanshik asked from my other side. I turned around in surprise. What was he doing...OH! Right, I remember now. 

"Y-yeah," I muttered.

I probably have A TON of explaining to do...

A/N- In case you guys don't look at the story feed on the side...updates are going to be VERY SLOW...cuz i have exams TT.TT yeah....THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING!!