Snow Prince

Club for Two

Suzy's POV

From that day onward, I started to go to Junghwan's house everyday. He would just sit there, doing his homework, and send me off to do impossible tasks that would've b`een easier without all those high tech machines. Plus, it was almost winter now, and apparently Junghwan's family set up a huge Christmas tree and stuck a thousand candy canes on it. And I have to be the one to put it up. 

Great. 

But for now, I just have to concentrate on school. The exams are coming up, and I have to keep my first place rank in order to stay in this school. Operation Toy Box is on hiatus right now, because exams are so close. I stay over at Joongki's office now during club period to study. Luckily, he's smart, so he can help me. 

"Suzy. SUZY!" the teacher yelled. I snapped my head up. When I had bent my head over to write some notes, I had blinked...and I forgot to open them... Studying till late at night was killing me. 

"2000 square root of 13 to the fourth power!" I blurted after glancing at the board. The teacher nodded grudgingly and moved on. I felt someone's gaze cut into the back of my head and glanced behind me, then turned back around like I hadn't looked back. It was Chanshik. He was looking at me with concerned looks. 

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention something. 

I'm a very practical person, and I don't do things unless it yields results. In that case, my feelings. I realized that this stupid crush I had on Chanshik was pointless. He was so infatuated with Miss Fairy that he even sent Junghwan to go stalk her! That's when a girl knows she doesn't have a chance. 

So I've come up with a plan. To not talk to Chanshik until I've gotten over these feelings that did me no good. I've been avoiding him, even when he's in Joongki's office. I've found a new hideout now, and it's on the roof. Whenever I can't hang out with Joongki, I go up there. Even though it's freezing, no one's up there, and it makes the ideal place to study too.  

Soon, class ended, and we had club period. I hurriedly packed my stuff up, and was about to take off when someone tapped me on my shoulders. I turned around, knowing who it was before I even saw him.

"Hey, Suzy. It's been a long time since we've talked. Is something wrong? Your club isn't open anymore," Chanshik looked at me, concerned. My chest felt tight as I struggled to pull out some words. 

"Oh, um...exams. Need to study," I muttered, waved goodbye, and exitted the classroom, all in the total time of 10 seconds.

Why did I do that? GAHHH!!! WHY AM I SO AWKWARD!!! I'm going to go burrow in Joonki's office right now. When I got to Joongki's office, there was a sign hung on his door.

In a meeting right now.

Come back later.

Great. Time to head for the roof. I headed upstairs, and opened the door leading outside. A blast of cold air froze my face, and I secured my hat and scarf. I looked out to see the Korean landscape. Suddenly, I saw a flashback of Taecyeon asking me out in a ferris wheel as we looked out over the city. 

I chased away those thoughts and plopped down against the wall. I got to work and fiveminutes later, I fell asleep. 

 

"Suzy, SUZY!!" someone yelled into my ear. I jerked awake. 

"Teacher! I wasn't sleeping!" I made an excuse, only to find myself staring into the eyes of Junghwan.

"UWAAAAA!!!!" I pulled away, hitting my head against the wall."Ow," I grumbled. Junghwan chuckled. Nowadays, It seems as if I usually made a fool of myself in front of him, but I don't really care.

"Are you okay?" Junghwan moved to  help. 

"Yeah, I'm okay. I don't need your help," I answered. Junghwan looked at what I was doing and sat down next to me.

"Are you studying?" he pointed to my books. 

"Yup, for the exams. Not ALL of us have maids to do our chores," I pointed out. 

"And not ALL of us go around kicking dirty cans at people," Junghwan smirked. I rolled my eyes. Being his made made me more familiar with him. I was still and a snobbish brat, but he wasn't as bad as I thought he was. 

"Shut up," I retorted, opening a book to study again.I looked at a problem that had caused me so many problems, and I STILL couldn't understand what it meant right now. I muttered under my breath about annoying people and problems.

"I heard that Suzy. And the answer to that is 758 pi to the second power," he took my pencil and scribbled down some work, "You know, this place looks really peaceful. None of my annoying fans are here to pester me while I study." 

"And no one's here to bother me," I said under my breath. 

"I'm going to study here from now on. You found an awesome place, Suzy! And don't look at me like that! I can help you study!" Junghwan grinned, pulling out his text books. We worked in silence for a while. Actually, it was him scribbling in his notebook, and me falling asleep. 

______________________________________

Sandeul's POV

I looked over at Suzy once in a while, seeing her gradually fall asleep. I chuckled. I looked back at my notebook, and continued sketching Suzy's side profile from where I was sitting. She looked so peaceful, unlike that spiteful look she had when she did tasks in my house. 

I hadn't seen her as Sandeul in a long time, but it's okay. I've spent time with her as my real self. As I concentrated on darkening the lines in my sketch, a flake of snow landed on my paper and created a spot. I looked up. Delicate snowflakes drifted down lazily. There were barely any, but there was enough to speckle Suzy's hat noticibly. A flake landed on her nose, and I rubbed it off. Someday, I wish I could be her prince.