The Festival Starts!

Club for Two

Suzy's POV

Yay! The festival's today! I remembered all that hard work in choosing the books, lugging them to the classroom, and putting them in the book case. In fact...I'm still putting them in the book case. Chanshik is next to me right now and helping out too. Because we are the manual workers behind the scene, during the festival, we can check out other people's ideas! There are going to be a ton of customers! WM High is famous for their wonderful festivals, and people usually donate a couple ten thousand won to the school afterwards.

"Hey Suzy, what are you looking forward to this festival?" Chanshik asked. Reaching for another book, I wondered what was so great about the festival.

"The food maybe," I answered hesitantly. The festival starts in an hour, and Chanshik and I were in a hurry to place the last books on the shelves. Everyone was so distracted that they didn't notice that Chanshik and I were chatting. If they had noticed, I would've been the target for hardcore bullying.

As I turned around to place a book into the shelf, someone bumped into the box, knocking over the books. 

Spinning around, I scolded, "Hey! Watch where you're going! Those are some precious books, you know!" 

The I realized my face was only half a foot away from Junghwan, staring into those eyes that looked really familiar. What was he doing in this class? He's not in our homeroom...

"Hyung! Hey! What's wrong?" Chanshik asked from behind me. Junghwan took a step back and looked around my head. I sighed, rolled my eyes, and went back to work.

"I need to talk to you for a bit, Chanshik...." he said, dragging Chanshik towards the door. 

"Wait! I need to finish this job! Suzy won't finish all of this by herself!" Chanshik cried out. I smiled, thinking about how weird it was for such a warm guy to be surrounded by mean people. Out of the side of my vision, I noticed Junghwan slightly frown. 

"You'll be back in a minute," Junghwan reassured Chanshik. Then they left the room, attracting attention because of their sparkling combo.

Chanshik came back in after a few minutes, looking confused. I didn't ask what Junghwan wanted because I honestly didn't care. He could rot and I wouldn't even lend a single won.

I placed the last book on the shelf and stretched.

"Done!" I grinned, happy to get the work done. Chanshik smiled too, but he looked like something was on his mind. I looked up at the clock. The festival starts in five minutes!

"Hey Chanshik! The festival starts in five minutes! Do you want to see what the other classes did?" I asked, shaking his shoulder in excitement.

"S-s-sure!!" he answered, his reply broken up because of the vibration. I wanted to see all the classes before the big tide of people came, but Chanshik was going WAY too slow. He was taking his time strolling daydreamily. Impatient, I grabbed his wrist and dragged him at my pace.

______________________________

Gongchan's POV

W-What is she doing? Grabbing my wrist? I looked down and blushed....WTF?! Why am I acting like a girl!? This is nothing! Trying to convince myself, I pulled my arm up, so that Suzy was grabbing my hand not my wrist. She didn't seem to notice and kept dragging me around. It was really interesting seeing her face light up at what the other classrooms were doing. I didn't know a person could have so many expressions, and before I knew it, I was smiling, too. That was the effect Suzy had. Even though she wasn't popular, she could affect the atmosphere just with her smile.

I'm glad everyone is so busy except for us, or we would've been bombarded by my fans. 

"Look, Look! Chanshik! Look at that guy in a bunny suit!!! HAHAHA!!!" she guffawed, pointing at Lee Joon, through the window. I cracked up. It was hilarious! The silky bunny suit, meant for y ladies, was stretched tight on the pea-brain! I looked over at Suzy to say something. Her eyes sparkled with amusement and her doll-like face lit up with a huge grin, exposing all her teeth. She looked like an innocent child, not like the student that was exposed to bullying every single day. Suddenly I felt like I wanted to protect her. I had to protect Suzy from all the horrors in the world. 

Wait...what am I thinking?! I like someone else! Not this girl!!! Chanshik! You like someone else!! Stop this stupidness!!! I mentally beat my self up. 

"Look at the size of those beautiful legs!" I ridiculed Joon, and Suzy doubled up. 

Clack! The door slid open, and staring down at us was Junghwan. Right. I forgot Junghwan was in this class, whoopsie! Junghwan was the leader of our group. He was pretty serious was he was pretty cool. His mom died of some disease when he was young, which probably took all the humor away in his life. 

"Hey, Junghwan!" I waved. I felt Suzy stiffen beside me when Junghwan looked at our interwined hands. Then he closed the door without a word.

Clack!

"What's his problem?" Suzy shrugged, staring at the wooden door. Then she pulled me along to the next classroom. 

Soon I heard some trumpets outside, signaling the start of the festival. I looked up in embarrassment. WHY?! TRUMPETS?! REALLY?!

Out of her excitement, Suzy let go of my hand and raced to one of the windows that faced outside. Her eyes grew round and she looked like a little kid at the aquariam. 

"Holy crap holy crap holy crap holy crap!!! Look at all those people!!" she freaked out. I looked at her, wondering why Junghwan asked me that question earlier before the festival.

"Can you introduce me to Suzy, so that I can join that club of hers?" he had asked.

I didn't know Suzy ran a club.... How come he knew?  

A/N- SORRY!!! WRITER'S BLOCK!!! TT.TT hope u liked this chapter! :D