The "Psychologist"

Club for Two

Suzy's POV

This whole day, I tried to avoid Sandeul...which was stupid. First of all, that sneezing incident was the first time I had seen him outside of clubs. Second of all, I didn't even know where I would meet him, because I've never seen him outside of club time. I peeked around a corner, and turned right quickly, trying to reach my next class as fast as I could. 

Oh yeah, did I mention I was also avoiding Chanshik? I don't know why, but everytime I see him, I can't think straight... I'm pretty sure this isn't healthy. Not to also say that after seeing the way he acted with Ji-eun, I feel a bit annoyed around him. The weirdest thing is that I'm not annoyed or mad at him, it's me. Maybe I have some mental or depression problems....

DING!!

The lightbulb in my head went off. Maybe I should talk to someone...like a psychologist!! Wait. That would mean I had officially accepted that I was going crazy....but talking to Joongki doesn't make me crazy, right? 

So here I am, power walking to my next class, Sandeul and Chanshik free, planning to skip next club period to visit Joongki for a therapist session. 

Riiiing!!!

Shoot!! I'm going to be late!!! I stepped into class, and the teacher had already gotten up and started writing on the board. I went to sit in my assigned seat, which was next to Junghwan. He was sniffling like crazy and his nose was red, but he succeeded in maintaining his clean image. 

I started zoning out, which was unusual. No matter how many times I pinched myself to pay attention, I ended up thinking about that Ji-eun girl and Chanshik. What was their relationship? Why did even care?! 

When the bell rang, I jumped out of my seat, packed my backpack, and made a beeline to the club room, to set it up for Sandeul or whoever would come. 

I scribbled some directions on a sheet of scrap paper I found, stuck it on the wall, prepared the materials for the project, and left, all in the record time of three minutes. 

I hurried to Joongki's office, hoping that I wouldn't run into Sandeul. 

Slamming the door open, then slamming the door shut again, I hurried to secure the place. I closed the blinds, and made sure the windows were closed. Sighing in relief I made it to home base safely, I sank in a chair.

"So, what's this about, bookworm?" Joongki raised an eyebrow. surprising me.

"W-what? Oh! Hey Joongki! How's life? Hehe...," I chuckled, trying to get rid of my nerves. 

"Strange, after seeing you like this. What's wrong?" he leaned into his chair. Great. I didn't even have to ask, but Joongki's already acting the part of being a psychologist. So I decided to spill the beans. 

"Aah...so you think you you're going kookoo?" Joongki asked, looking over his spectacles and scratching some notes on his notepad.

"Yup," I answered, staring at the ceiling. 

"Hm....I believe I know your ailment."

"You do?!" I shot up. Joongki reviewed his notes.

"Okay. Let's go over it so I can make sure. So you say that you've been avoiding Chanshik lately?" 

"Check."

"And when Sandeul started asking you about someone, you immediately thought of Chanshik?"

"Um..check."

"And what did you think of Ji-eun again? Hm...she must've been a real beauty."

"Yah! Pay attention!!" I pouted. 

"Arraso," he winked, "So answer the question."

"She's pretty... doesn't know that Chanshik is freaking rich, and lucky. VERY lucky."

"Lucky about what?"

"That Chanshik likes her," I said very quietly. Joongki lifted an eyebrow.

"Looks like you're getting somewhere," he looked at me.

"Oh," I sighed, realizing the truth. Dang it. This was bad....very bad.  

I had fallen in love.