The Couple

Club for Two

 

No one's POV

"Oppa!" Min squealed, hugging Taecyeon.

"Whoa! How did you find me?" Taecyeon chuckled.

Club period had started, and Min immediately took off, looking for her oppa. Suzy had told her about the multiple clubs, and she was excited to get started, but she didn't want to go alone. 

"Well, it's not hard. You're basically a head taller than everyone else," Min shrugged. "Which clubs do you want to join?"

"Maybe soccer or basketball club. Oh yeah! I heard there was a tea club where you ate a ton of cookies!" Taecyeon remembered.

"Let's go your around the school to see the clubs," Min giggled, latching herself onto one of Taecyeon's muscular arms. 

"I think there's a dance club," Taecyeon advised as they walked down the hallways. Girls and guys tried not to stop and stare at the couple who was basically perfect. 

"Do you know what room it is?" Min wondered. 

"Nope," Taecyeon shook his head, then he stopped a girl student that was walking in the hallway. "Excuse me. Do you know where the dance club is?" 

The girl just stared at him. 

"Are you okay?" Min asked. "You look a bit shocked."

"E-eh?" the girl snapped out of her daze. "T-the dance room? Oh, um, I think it's on the third floor. Once you get out of the staircase, the dance room should be at the end of the hallway."

"Thanks," Taecyeon beamed, reciting the directions over and over in his head. 

"E-eh? Oh-um, y-you're welcome," the girl blushed massively. The couple kept on walking, but the girl stayed rooted to the spot.

Omoomoomomomomomo!!! she thought once she returned to her right mind. 

"HE'S SO HOTTTT!!" she squealed, running off to tell her friends what just happened. 

Meanwhile, Min and Taecyeon were walking up the stairs. 

"That girl was so into you, oppa," Min rolled her eyes.

"Yah, I can't help that I'm hot!" Taecyeon shot a grin. Min snorted.

"I can't see what they see in you? Don't they know that you're an idiot that just likes playing sports?! Aka the definition of a jock," Min shook her head.

"What?! Then how about you? All you do is dance until you get shin splints; the you run off and play dress up or something," Taecyeon protested.

"At least I look the part," Min smirked, "Oh yeah, I don't run off and play dress up, oppa. I run off and read books while my legs are healing."

"Psh! Same thing!" Taecyeon snorted. "Is this the room?" 

"It should be," Min shrugged, pushing the door open. 

Millions of books inhabited the room, crowded together in their living spaces and waiting for some eager reader to open them. The room looked cozy, despite the fact that it was a school. Sofas and recliners were all over the place, and in one part of the room, there were a few tables. Min's eyes glowed, immediately running to the books.

"What are you doing?!" Taecyeon hissed, trying to detach Min from the books. 

"B-But- This is the library! And look at all these beautiful books," Min flipped through the pages of a book.

"Yeah, but we're looking for books, not clubs, remember?" Taeyeon asked.

Sighing, Min placed the book back, making a silent promise to come back for it. She looked around the room one last time, trying to memorize every single detail. A door in one corner of the room opened, and Min gasped as a man stepped out. It must've been his office.

This man was the most handsome person she'd ever seen. 

His skin was smooth and pale, unlike Taecyeon's tan skin. He had wide intelligent eyes, a confident and mischievous curve to his mouth, and silky hair that framed his perfect face. 

"Oppa, stop!" Min whispered, grabbing onto Taecyeon's arm to stop him from leaving. Confused, Taecyeon looked around the room, looking for what was so interesting until his eyes landed on the man. 

"Oh no," Taecyeon muttered before Min took off towards the man. The man didn't notice her as he crossed the huge room, opening another door, and disappeared. 

"Great, don't tell me we're following him," Taecyeon groaned.

Min grinned. 

I'm sorry!!! I was planning on updating a few days ago... but then my friend got me hooked on a drama... and now I'm failing school. TT.TT.. my life... sigh... -candym0nster