Gina

I'd Die for You...

Your POV
 
The girls left and it was time to clean up, you placed the dishes together and the maids took it all away. You went to wash your hands and came back to see Doojoon sitting on the couch watching television leisurely, moving towards him you stopped. His cell phone rang and it seemed as though it was an important call, you waited until he finished. Then preceding towards the single seat you stared at him, his face was flawless as ever and he still had the hint of gentleness in his eyes. Then he turned to you, his eyes suddenly icy cold, "What is it ~~~~~?"
 
"Nothing oppa," you said with a smile on your face, "It's just been awhile since I got to see your face."
 
He turned back towards the television screen, "It's uncomfortable, can you stop?"
 
You nodded as you looked down at your hands and then up towards the television screen, suddenly you heard him get up, "Where are you going oppa?"
 
"Somewhere," he replied, you watched him walk towards the closet, grabbing his jacket he headed out the door. You walked to the window as you watch him get into the car and drive down the long driveway. Another night where you will be alone, turning around you headed towards your bedroom.
 
Doojoon's POV

*AT A BAR*
 
"Hey," I called, Junhyung and Hyunseung looked up at me and gave me a small smile.
 
"Whut up bro," Junhyung said as he stood up and pat me one the shoulder.
 
"Nothing much, nothing much," I sat down and called the waiter over, "One whiskey on the rocks."
 
"How's ~~~~~?" Hyunseung asked as he looked at me.
 
"Why do you suddenly ask?"
 
"You never seem to bring her with you anymore," Junhyung said.
 
"No point of bringing her, she's so boring to be with."
 
"When did you come to be so cold to her?"
 
"Since the day we got married," I replied casually.
 
"Huh?"
 
"You guys knew that I've never loved her."
 
"..."
 
"You guys knew that I was with her because I knew she was rich."
 
"You used her?" Hyunseung said shocked.
 
"You didn’t know?"
 
"No."
 
"Well now you know."
 
"How can you do that to her?"
 
"How can't I? Any guy would if he had no path in life, and wanted the easy route."
 
"~~~~~ is such a sweet girl," Junhyung said taking a swing of his drink and looking around the bar.
 
"She is, but she isn't the one for me."
 
"When are you going to tell her that you used her?" Hyunseung said.
 
I laughed, "Never, I mean not until she finds out or when I want to divorce her."
 
Your POV
 
You sneezed, the days were getting colder and colder, and you were afraid that Doojoon was going to fall sick. Picking up the unfinished mitts you continued to knit, you smiled as the thought of Doojoon wearing the mitts, "I hope he'll love this." You stared out the window with an implanted smile, the memory from tonight made your day, I love you... he had said.
 
-
 
When you woke up you could hear banging downstairs, staring at the clock it read 4:36AM. Usually at this time the maids nor the butlers had arrived, slowly you got off the bed and headed towards the stairs. Grabbing a vase along the way you walked towards the noise, as you came closer to the figure, the figure became more familiar looking. "Oppa," you whispered, he looked up, "Doojoon oppa!" You ran towards him and helped him towards the stairs, as you both walked up the stairs you could smell the alcohol emitting from his clothes and mouth. Finally entering his room, you helped him onto his bed, asleep instantly, he snored. You chuckled as you helped him get off his shoes and his jacket, "I should make some hangover soup before he wakes up," you grinned as you touched his face, and pecked him on the cheek. As you were about to leave you felt his hand grab your wrist, you turned to see him still asleep, trying to get his grip off of you, you wiggled your hands a little. But when you did, he pulled you down towards the bed making you lie beside him. You felt his arms wrap around your waist and pull you towards his chest. Blushing a little you stayed there for a while, waiting for him to loosen his grip, you fell asleep.  
 
Doojoon POV
 
I woke up to smell a sweet scent emitting from beside me, I didn't bring a girl home yesterday night, did I? I opened my eyes to see ~~~~~ lying beside me deep asleep, what is she doing here? I tried to get up but I couldn't, looking down at her she was holding onto my arms. I sighed, I lay back down, turning to bore my hate gaze at her I couldn't help but felt myself shimmer down. Her pale complex, straight nose and red full lips made her look beautiful, so enticing, like an angel. I've never seen her in this view... She'd always be...ugh... I shook my head, pushing her a little, she woke up and looked at me. She smiled at me, "Good morning oppa!"
 
"Ugh, your breath smells," I held my nose, "Go brush your teeth!"
 
 She looked at me and then nodded, smiling, "Okay."
 
"Why does she always smile?" I whispered.
 
-

I walked down the stairs to see ~~~~~ smiling at me at the bottom, “Oppa I finished your soup, you should have some.”

“Mhm,” I walked past her as I entered the kitchen, the smell was intoxicating. When I sat down she put the placed the food in front of me, sitting across from me she watched me, “You should’ve just let the chefs cook you don’t have to always go in the kitchen.”

“But I like cooking for you oppa,” she grinned. That smile...

Your POV

You waved goodbye as he headed off to work smiling at yourself, you start to get ready to go to meet his mother.

 -

You arrived at the coffee shop to see his mother sitting and talking to a girl that was around your age, curious you start walking up towards them. When your mother-in-law saw you she was ridge and cold, she had always been like that, she didn’t like Doojoon marrying you. You didn’t know why but you guessed it was because of your appearance and your quiet and slow personality.

“Hello mother,” you said politely as you bowed.

“Ah, daughter-in-law, you finally came,” she said stiffly, “Sit down.”

You did as told and looked at your mother with a small smile, “How are you mother?”

“Good,” she replied then turned to look at the girl beside her, “~~~~ I’d like you to meet Gina, she is Doojoon’s childhood friend.”

“It’s nice to meet you,” you said as you looked at the beautiful girl.

She looked at you and gave her pearly white smile, “You too ~~~~~ shi.”

“Mother, why have you called me out so suddenly?” You asked.

“I wanted to tell you that Gina had just come back from Canada and needed a place to stay, instead of bothering Doojoon. I thought I’d just call and ask you instead if she can stay with the both of you.”

If it was she Doojoon’s friend then she was yours right? “She is most welcome to stay with us, mother. Is that alright with you Gina-shi?”

“Oh, yes, thank you,” Gina said smiling at you sweetly.

“Well that is the only thing I wanted to ask you, oh, wait, never mind I have another question. ~~~~~ have you decided to conceive a baby for our Doojoon yet? I’m not getting younger, nor are you.”

You blushed, “Mother I think it is too soon, I don’t think we are ready yet....” Besides that how could you conceive a child when Doojoon hadn’t been sleeping with you since your honeymoon...?

You mother gave you a disapproving look, “Mm, I see. Anyways, since we have nothing to talk about and Gina is probably tired you should take her home.”

“Ah, neh,” you looked at Gina she stood up and started to grab bags from behind the chairs.

“Darling let ~~~~~ help you, you must have jet lag,” your mother-in-law said as she stared Gina with a warm expression, she then turned to you, “~~~~~ why don’t you take her suitcase?”

“Ah, ye,” you went and help Gina who thanked you quietly, bowing to your mother-in-law you turn to leave. When you both got to your car, you helped her put her bags in the back.

In the car you could feel the awkwardness in the air, looking at her once and awhile you took in her beauty, Doojoon sure had a lot of beautiful girl friends. It kind of made you feel self-aware of your own image.

Doojoon’s POV

When I had arrived home I could hear ~~~~~ laughing, walking into the living room, I looked at her, she stood up and smiled at me. Then I looked at the unfamiliar girl that had her back facing my way.

“Oppa, welcome home, how was your day.”

“It was good.”

The unfamiliar girl turned around and to my surprised and much happiness it was Gina, she looked at me with a huge smile on her face, “Doojoon.”

“Gina!” I happily yelled as I walked towards her, pulling her towards me I gave her a big hug, grabbing her face I looked at her, “I haven’t seen you in so long, I missed you.”

“Oppa.. me too,” I was about to kiss her when she pulled away, “How are you?”

“I’m great, how are you oppa, I didn’t know you got married until your mother told me!”

“You were in Canada and I had no way to contact you! It’s been years, Gina.”

She grinned, “I know, you look handsome, and you’ve found yourself a beautiful wife.”

I looked at ~~~~~ as she smiled at me, “Yeah... I have, haven’t I...?”

“She’s a sweetheart, I never knew you’d catch a catch like her!”

“...” I wouldn’t have caught her if I still had you...

Your POV

You stared at Doojoon he had never looked at any girl so lovingly as he did to Gina, and somehow you felt a little saddened. But with a smile still implanted on your face you threw away that thought, “Are you two hungry? Should I go cook?”

“It’s okay ~~~~~ we should just go out to eat,” Doojoon said without even looking at you.

You nodded, “Good idea.”

As you guys headed out towards the car Doojoon escorted Gina to the passenger seat, you moved towards the back and carefully buckled yourself in. When the car moved you looked out towards the window as you listened to Doojoon and Gina catch up, their voices blended together so well that you slowly fell asleep.

Doojoon’s POV

“Should we wake her up Doojoon?” Gina asked as she saw the sleeping ~~~~~.

“Let’s not wake her and just go eat,” I said as I got of the car.

“B-but won’t she be hungry?”

“Don’t worry, she probably won’t even realize that we are gone. We’ll just buy her takeout or something when we get back home, let’s not bother her.”

Gina looked at her with concern and nodded, “Okay...”

Your POV

You woke up to feel the coldness brushing against your skin, looking at the front towards the driver seat and the passenger seat you notice that both Gina and Doojoon were gone. You guessed that they had decided to not bother you and let you sleep while they went to grab something to eat. You frown as you felt your stomach growl. Biting your lips you contemplate whether to go to into the restaurant or to just stay in the car. In the end you decided to stay in the car, you had slept for about two hours already and they were bound to come out sooner or later. Or so you thought.