I Love You

I'd Die for You...

YOUR POV

"I love you," he said as he gazed at you tenderly, "I love you ~~~~~." 

You didn't say anything, your eyes started to fill with tears, he reached over and grabbed your hands. Squeezing it, he smiled. 

When the both of you finally arrived to the beach house, you couldn't help but look around in amazement. The place had not changed even after three years, it was just like it use to be. You walked towards the front door waiting for him while he grabbed a couple of bags from the back of his car and ran up the stairs. Placing the bags on the ground, he grabbed the house keys out from his back pocket and opened it. When the door opened you ran inside, your smile turned into a frown, the room was dusty and dirty looking. You turned to Doojoon who shrugged his shoulders and lugged the bags in. Closing the door, he looked around, "Haaa I knew I should've gotten this place clean before we came. I didn't know it would be this dirty." You giggled as you watched him scratch his head with his index finger stupidly. He looked at you with a confused expression, "What are you laughing at?" 

"You," you said as you laughed loudly. He watched at you laughing happily, and in turn laughed along. Then walking towards you he wrapped his strong arms around you, burying his face into your hair. You stood stiff, and then relaxed, hugging him back you placed you head on his chest. 

"I have so many things to say to you," he said as he pulled you away, "I never knew that, until you left. I didn't know that I had fallen for you.. until you were gone from my side. I'm sorry ~~~~~-ah." 

You shook your head as you move closer to him, "It's okay, I forgive you." 

Pulling you away, he gently cupped your face into his hands and lowered his face right in front of yours, closing your eyes you waited for him to lean in to kiss you. When he did, you felt yourself melt into his kisses. They were sweet, alluring... you just couldn't get enough. One of his hands travelled down towards your waist while the other was still cararessing your face. Kissing each other passionately, you both ran out of breathe, leaning away from you he smiled, you looked at him and blushed. 

"We should save this for later," he winked as he gently brushed your lips with his thumbs, "Right now, you must be tired." 

.

Doojoon helped you up towards the master bedroom, he took out clean sheets from one of the bags and laid it over the king size bed, "We'll have to clean all the sheets later after you rest." You nodded as you laid down, you watched him walk around the room putting clothes away, you were like a princess while he was a hard working servant. You frowned at the thought and got up making him turn to look at you, "Why aren't you going to rest?" 

"It wouldn't be right if I rested while you work," you pointed out, "I'll help you." 

He smiled, "It wouldn't be right if I made you work while you're tired, how about we sleep and then work later?" 

"Sounds fair," you said as you went back to laying on the bed, you heard him chuckle as he put the clothes down and undid his tie, when he got on the bed, you stiffened. Doojoon had never lay beside you in a while and you were feeling nervous to feel his body touch yours. You closed your eyes as you lay on your side, waiting for him to hug you, you suddenly dift off to sleep. 

DOOJOON's POV

I watched her backview quietly, listening to her deep breathing, I could tell that she was asleep. Touching her hair with my hands, I patted her head softly. Moving close to her I wrapped my arms around her small frame. She had fit perfectly in my arms, she was like a puzzle piece that completed me. Hugging her closely I inhaled her scent trying to remember and familiarize myself with it in my memories. All these years that I have made her feel hurt, I was going to replace it with love and sweet memories, and it was my mission. I had made her suffer too much and it was time for me to start to give back the love that I had recieve from her for the past few years as it was so overdue. I kissed her hair and held her tightly, from this moment, I knew I loved her so much that I would do anything to protect and make her feel like she was the most beautiful being in the world. 

 

--

This chapter was suppose to be posted up long ago, but then the website went down and this chapter was lost, so I had to rewrite some of it, hopefully you guys would enjoy it. Sorry for the short chapter, and sorry that I don't often update. I've been really busy with school and work, and somehow my motivation to write fictions has steady decreased.