Crazy Night _ Doojoon Caring?!

I'd Die for You...

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

You stood up and wiped your eyes, getting back into the club, you grabbed a hard liquor from the bartender and headed towards Jiyong who was watching you with a worried expression on, “Hey baby girl, what’s wrong?”
“Nothing oppa,” you smiled taking a long jug of the liquor bottle, “It’s a fun night, why don’t we go party a little, come on, get up, let’s dance.”
“Aren’t you worried about Doojoon getting angry?” Jiyong raised his eyebrow.
You stare off towards the dance floor, surely enough Doojoon was dancing with Gina and other girls, “Oppa don’t worry, if Doojoon is having fun why can’t I?” You put the now half empty bottle onto the table, pulling Jiyong’s arms over your shoulders, “Oppa, let’s have fun, it’s your birthday!” Jiyong looked at you and smirked, “If you say so baby girl.” You both walked towards the dance floor as the song changed to Far East Movement’s new single If I Was You, you purposely danced near Doojoon and Gina, wrapping your arms around Jiyong’s shoulders dancing seductively. Feeling Jiyong’s arms wrap around your waist, you moved closer to him, he hugged you close as you both moved towards the music. Then suddenly you felt someone’s hands grab you from Jiyong, you turned around and looked straight into his eyes, “Oh, Doojoon oppa, hey!”
“What are you doing, why are you dancing so close to him?” Doojoon asked with a cold stare, glaring down at you, “You’re my wife why are you dancing with a guy like that?!”
You chuckled as you stared at him, “You’re my husband, why are you dancing with girls like that?”
Doojoon just stared at you, shocked by your straight and icy answer, “What’s wrong with you?”
“What’s wrong with me?” You raised your eyebrows the alcohol was getting to you as you felt yourself get bolder and more emotional, “What’s wrong with you?”
Doojoon raised his eyebrows, “Are you drunk?”
You close your eyes as you laughed again, “Yeah, and?”
Doojoon just stood there as the music blasted around him, he stared at you as the girls and Jiyong stared at you as well, grabbing your hands he started to pull you out towards the exit of the club. You pulled your hand away as you stared at him, “Why is it such a crime when I try to have fun? Why is it that, you are allowed to play with the opposite when I am no allowed to?! Does it make you mad that I’m having fun? Does it hurt you that I touch other guys? Does it?!” Doojoon started at you speechless as you questioned him, “Is it a problem when I’m like you when I’m with guys?” Doojoon stayed silent as he didn’t answer your question, you looked him one last time as you pushed past him and left through the exit.

DOOJOON’S POINT OF VIEW

Turning around watching ~~~~ leave, I couldn’t help but feel a sudden shot of guilt, what she was doing was what he was doing all the time. Why did I have to explode at her like that, she was nothing, she could have all the fun she wanted but, yet, somehow when I saw her dance with Jiyong, my blood just boiled. Closing and clenching my fist I turned around and followed after her. When I arrived outside I spotted her sitting at the edge of the sidewalk, puking. Quickly walking towards her, I crouched down and patted her back she jumped as she turned to look at me.
“Sorry, I didn’t mean to explode,” I mumbled, she just blinked as she turned around again puking. Pulling her hair back, this was the first time after we got married that I was touching her and helping her like this. When she was done she stood up, staring at me she grinned, “Yah, oppa, saranghaee~” I blinked at her, why was she suddenly acting so cute? “Oppa, I love you so much,” she pouted as she wiped , “I want to kiss you, but you’ll get mad!” She laughed hysterically as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders.
“Uh, let’s go home,” I said as I pushed her away from me.
“Mm, let’s go home!”
“I’ll go call Gina and a taxi, stay here okay?” I said staring at her, “Don’t move.” She nodded her head as I turned around and headed towards the club, but before I entered the club, I turned around to see ~~~~ nowhere in sight, “You must be kidding me, this girl, aish, this is why you never drink! You’re bad drunk!” Running towards where she had stood I looked around, how did she walk so quickly for a drunk?

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

You stared at the surroundings around you, you hiccupped as you felt the cold breeze hit your skin, you were dizzy and had completely forgot everything Doojoon had just said to you, as you walked towards the streets. Turning a corner into an alley way you stared at the garbage can and sat down onto the cold pavement, letting out a sigh you started to fall asleep.

DOOJOON’S POINT OF VIEW

“~~~~~~!” I yelled as I ran down the streets, “, where did you go?” Strolling down the streets looking at every restaurant and every alley, I finally reached towards a deserted street. Turning a corner I reached an alley way, squinting my eyes I could see a body sitting down beside an garbage can, “~~~~?” Walking closer I could see the body was shivering, walking a little quicker, I verified that it was ~~~~. Running and crouching down to her level, I shook her, “Why the did you leave when I told you to stay where you were?” She didn’t open her eyes as her teeth started to chatter, I touched her head as she was boiling hot, “!” Pulling her up on my shoulders I took out my cell and called the taxi company.

-

Laying her down on the bed I stripped her of her dress, staring at her body for a while I could feel lust starting to over take me. But when she started to move into fetal position I quickly grabbed her warm pajamas and put it on her, carefully not touching her. Pulling the blankets over her I watched as she shivered, ordering the maid to get more. When she stopped shivering I got up and headed out of the room. Walking into the kitchen I looked for the chef but to my surprise he was not there, sighing, I got out a pan and rice and started to make porridge.

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

You woke up to someone warm beside you. You turned your head slightly and could feel the aching pounding of a massive headache, closing your eyes you opened it again, staring at you was Doojoon. He frowned as he saw you smile, “Idiot, what’s wrong with you?”
“Eh?”
“I told you to stay where you were but you just left, are you a real retard?”
“Eh, what happened yesterday,” you tired to think but, but you couldn’t remember anything after grabbing the bottle of liquor.
“You don’t remember?”
“No, oppa… what happened?”
He glared at you as he got out of the bed, “Never mind, stay here as I go get you some pills.” You smiled as you watched him walk into the washroom, a couple of seconds later he came out, grabbing the glass of water from your night table you slowly sat up.
“Here.”
“Thank you oppa,” you smiled as your melted in his caring aura, he had not been so caring like he was in the past years… now he was slowly changing, he was actually caring for you when you were sick… You smiled as you thought of what you had said to Gyuri, about his phase, now you had proven what you said had been true, Doojoon was being nicer to you. His phase is slowly going away, he was going to go back to his loving self.