GD

I'd Die for You...

Your POV

You finished eating and headed towards your room, sitting down you took the unfinished scarf and started to knit. It was getting cold and Doojoon would need something to protect him from the cold. As you were three-quarters done you got tired, putting the scarf down you walked towards the balcony. When you were about to turn around something caught your eyes, it was bright red and beside it was silver. You looked closer, both of it seemed to be moving closer towards you, when you were finally able to see it clearly, you recognized that 'it' was Bom and T.O.P. They were smiling and waving at you, you grinned as you ran out of your room and towards the back doors. When you arrived they were already sitting down on the porch chairs.
"Hey!" You said closing the door behind you and walking towards them.
Bom turned around and grinned, "What up girl?"
"What are you guys doing here?"
"We're here to bring you to GD's partay!" T.O.P grinned as he got up, "You betta get ready."
"GD's party?"
"Yeah, did you forget that it's his birthday?" Bom asked as she jumped up.
You scratched your head, "Crap."
"Danng girl," T.O.P  said, "He's gonna be sad to know this!"
"He won't if we don't tell," Bom smiled, "Now let's get you ready, so we can go!"
"But I can't go..."
"Huh?!" the both said.
"Doojoon oppa has a guest over and I'm pretty sure that they will be here soon.."
"Well they can come along, I'm sure Doojoon's guest can find a girl here~"
"You mean guy," you corrected.
"He went out with a girl?" Bom asked.
"Yeah, they left this morning..."
"Did they ask you to come along.."
"..."
"Ahh, seriously, that guy has nerve!"
"Well, they were hungry and I guess I served breakfast too late.."
"Excuses~" T.O.P said, "Just like you too defend that bastard."
"Oppa, don't call him a bastard."
"He is though," Bom said, "Whatever, you know what let's just go, I bet they won't be home until late late night!"
You sighed, that was true... you nodded, "Fine, let me go get ready.."

-

High High I'm so High
High High up in the sky
High High I'm so High
Fly fly touch the sky

The music blasted around the club, you were holding onto Bom's hand trying to not get lost in the sea of people, "This is the !" Bom yelled over the music as she slowly danced her way towards the other side. You walked awkwardly behind her trying to not touch the people that were around you. When you both finally arrived to the other side of the room you spotted GD, Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang drinking and talking to girls. You smiled as you let go of Bom's hand and made your way towards their table. "Hey!" You said loudly as you beamed at them. They looked up at you and their eyes widen, smiles started to plaster on their faces as they got up to hug you.
"Long time no see," GD said as he pounced on you.
"Yes, long time," you grinned as you hugged him, "Happy Birthday!"
"Thank you, glad that you can make it! Where is Doojoon and T.O.P hyung?" GD asked as he looked around.
"T.O.P oppa is getting more drinks and greeting some people," Bom said.
"Doojoon, he didn't come, he had guests coming.."
GD looked at you and raised his eyebrows, "Out with some girls?"
You looked at him, "How'd you know?"
"I know him," GD said smiling with a tense look in his eyes.
"Where is Gyuri?" You asked changing the topic.
"She's out there dancing somewhere," Daesung said shaking his head, "She really knows how to party when she is drunk."
"Now come on let's go have some funnn!" Seungri yelled as he grabbed your hand and started to pull you towards the dance floor, "Tonight noona, pretend you're not married and let it alll out!!!!!!"
You laughed as you nodded moving awkwardly towards the music.

GD'S POV

I stared at her as she moved awkwardly to the music, taking a sip of my drink I looked to Bom who was enjoying her martini, "How is she?"
"She's hurting," Bom said.
"He's still like that?"
"Yeah, he got even worse."
"Why doesn't she leave him?"
"Because she loves him."
"I feel like killing him."
"Me too, but what can we do right?"
"Doesn't she realize that he's only using her?"
"She's too in love, love makes you blind right?"
I let out a sigh, "One day when she finally leaves him, he will be able to see that she is the best thing that he will ever have."
Bom chuckled, "He's too self-absorbed to even notice right now, why do you think that he'd ever notice?"
I shook my head as I scanned the place, "I hope she leaves him soon, then I will make my move."
"She'll never go for a guy like you," Bom laughed, "Look at you."
"What?" I grinned, "I'm y, and a gentlemen."
"Psh, whateva."
 

Your POV

You walked back towards the table exhausted and thirsty you jugged down GD's hard mixed liquor, he stared at you as he smiled at you. Smiling back you scooted over, "Why aren't you out there dancing and having fun? It's your birthday!"
"I know, it's just I was waiting for you."
"Ehh, why?"
"Cause I wanted to dance with you, duh!"
You laughed as he pulled you back to the dance floor, moving to the beat of the music he both danced together. The drink must've really gotten to you, because slowly you started to let yourself go. When you got tired you slowly stopped, pulling GD's tie you moved your lips to his ears, "I'm going to get more drinks, I'll be back later!"
He nodded as he watched you walk out of the dance floor, when you reached the bartender, you ordered a gin and tonic. Waiting for the order you scanned around the club, when the drink finally came you decided to sit down and relax a little. Drinking your drink you zoned out for a little while, what Doojoon and Gina were probably doing at this minute? When you were about to get up you felt someone's hand push you back down, you turned around to see Doojoon staring at you with blank eyes.