Drink Away the Sorrow

I'd Die for You...

 

Doojoon’s POV

I woke up to feel Gina’s warmth besides me, turning to stare at her I grinned. Yesterday night was amazing. I stretched and wrapped my arms around her shoulders, forgetting every single worry that had been in my mind the past few days. This moment was the best moment in my life, so much that I wished that time would stop. I turned to stare at the clock that was set beside my bed reading 1:00 P.M. My eyes wide I quickly got up, Gina stirred and sat up slowly, rubbing the sleep from her eyes she grinned at me.

“Morning, baby.”

“Get up,” I said urgently, “Look at the time, I think ~~~~ is awake!”

Gina stared at the clock and her eyes widened, she jumped up from the bed and started to quickly get her clothes on. I watch in amusement as she looked flustered and scared, when we were both done, we both headed down the stairs. The maids looked at us with frowns on their faces, I stared into the kitchen as I caught no sight of ~~~~. Beckoning the butler towards me, I asked him where ~~~~ had left to. The butler looked at me and shook his head, turning away the butler left without answering. I stood there amazed at how suddenly every single maid and butler of this house was suddenly starting to ignore me. Gina looked at me as she too was confused, I walked up to ~~~~’s room and knocked on her door. No one answered.

“That’s odd,” I said to Gina, “She always answers when I knock on her door.” I opened her door to see the room a mess, clothing was everywhere, I looked around, running towards her night table I opened it. The thing that she cherished the most that was given from her grandmother was gone. I took out my cell phone and dialed her number, multiple rings and she still didn’t pick up. I stared at Gina who stared back at me, “I think that she’s saw us.”

Gina’s eyes widened in fear, “Oh no.”

Your POV

You sat in the corner of the room as the lawyer explained the divorce procedures, how the fortune was going to be split up, what was yours and what was his. Since the company was under your name and was given to you by your parents, more than half of the stocks that you had held for the company were yours, while the other small bit was Doojoon’s. He explained the possibility of Doojoon wanting more of what you had, but he ensured that he would do his best to claim what was yours. You nodded as you were not interested in the fortune, money could only get you so far. When everything was discussed you took the folder that he had given to you and got up, shaking his hand you turned around and left. Walking down the steps of the building you got into Gyuri’s car, she handed you a drink and sped off towards the villa you were going to stay at, alone.

Once you had settled into the villa you drowned yourself in alcohol, the pain that was surging through your body would not go away. The documents had been sent and he was bound to receive them soon, wondering how he was and what he was going to react to this made you think hard. Was he going be happy that you’ve finally divorced him? Was this what he wanted? Was this what you wanted? Was this the right decision? Were you going to regret this in the future, will he? You didn’t know. You had so many thoughts running through your head that you wanted it to all disappear. You were slowly sinking into depression and there seem to be no way to dodge this state of mind.

Gyuri’s POV

Walking towards ~~~~’s villa I prepared for the worse, there was no way that she was going to be calm about the whole situation. I knew that at least half the house would be destroyed by her sadness and depression. I took a deep breath as I stared at the grey skies, knocking on the big metal door I waited for her to come but there was no response. I knocked again as I waited, after a few minutes I started to feel uneasy. Banging on the door I shouted for her, but there was no clear answer. Calling Bom I asked if ~~~~ was with her, receiving a ‘no’ I told her to come. Something must’ve happened to ~~~~.

Bom’s POV

I frantically sped down the highway as I drove towards ~~~~’s house, I was praying to God that nothing was going to happen to her. Approaching her house I slammed on my brakes and parked recklessly, looking at Gyuri who was trying to open the door, I called out to her. She turned around and stared at me, her eyes b with tears she tried to talk. Unable to utter any words out I stopped her as I tried to be the calm one out of the two. I told her to look for spare keys that would might be hidden somewhere in the front, as she tried to find it I grabbed two pins from my hair. Trying to picklock the door I concentrated hard, after a good two minutes the door ‘clicked’ staring at Gyuri who looked at me like I was a Goddess, she screamed and kissed me on the cheek. Opening the door we both ran in, when we approached the living room we were shocked. All over the floor and all over the tables where bottles and bottles of liquor; from the bitterest to the sweets of drinks.

“I-I… I don’t know what to say,” I whispered, “I’ve never seen anything like this before.”

Gyuri grabbed on to my hand as she squeezed it, “Let’s go look for ~~~~.” Letting go she started to call for ~~~~ looking in the kitchen to the bedrooms she was nowhere in sight.

“Look in the washrooms, she might be in there,” I said as I called out to Gyuri.

Gyuri hollered an ‘ok’ and we searched, after a minute I hear Gyuri screaming frantically at me. Running like a maniac I arrived to the source of the sound. Gyuri was on the floor with ~~~~’s half body, ~~~~ was shaking and unconscious.

“Hurry get her dressed, let’s get to the hospital!” I yelled, I ran towards her room and grabbed a gown for her, putting it on. We both held her up and moved her towards the car, placing her gently on Gyuri’s lap and in the car. I ran towards the driver’s side, started the engine, and reversed the car like a mad man. Then switching the gear, I stomped on the gas pedal hard, the car jerked forward and sped down towards the nearest hospital. 

The nurses and the doctor rushed ~~~~ into the emergency room as they examined her, one nurse stayed back as she question Gyuri and I. Telling them about the bottles of liquor that was clutter around the house, the nurse nodded and quickly ran towards the doctor. After an hour, we were able to see ~~~~~, she was in an hospital gown and was sleeping slowly as an IV was stuck into her. The doctor had reported that she had a minor turning major case of alcohol poisoning and if she had not been found any later she could have possibly died. Hearing this news, I felt Gyuri shaking beside me as she covered her hands over .

“I knew something like this would happen after she left that bastard,” Gyuri said, “How can she do this to herself?”

I bit my lips trying not to cry, “Love makes you do stupid things.”

--

A/N; Thank you for the comments, I really appreciate it. I'm sorry that I hadn't updated this story as much as you guys want me too but please do not rush me, as I do have many things to do lately; because of my recent move. I do not have as much time to update and I'm sorry beforehand. Just please bare with me for now, okay? Just give me time, I'm not going to give up on the fiction, it's just that there will be sometimes slow and sometimes fast updates. I am human, and I love that the fact that you guys are enthusiastic about this fiction but I feel so pressured sometimes. I'm sorry if I don't do a good job in updating but I try my best. I really do.  I WILL update, I WILL finish this. Just it will take time. Anyways, please enjoy this chapter, and please comment! I would really love it, thank you. A simple, "thank you" will suffice! :) (L)