Get Through This

I'd Die for You...

Your POV

You woke up to hear the beeping sounds of a monitor, turning your head slightly you felt light headed, groaning a little you close your eyes.

“You’re awake,” you heard Gyuri’s cheery voice from a far, opening your eyes you watched her closed your hospital door, “How are you feeling.”

“My head hurts and I feel thirsty that’s all,” you replied, “Why am I here?”

Gyuri poured you a glass of water and then handed it to you, “Minor alcohol poisoning,” she said quietly. You stared up at her, her face was expressionless and you found it scary.

“Are you okay Gyuri?” You asked carefully.

“~~~~~ you’re going to live with me from now on, you‘re not going to be living alone. I forbid that.” You opened your mouth but from the look that she gave you made you just close your mouth and nod, “Are you hungry?”

You shook your head, “I’m fine.”

“That’s good, I’m glad,” she smiled and then move to sit down besides the bed, “Bom is going to come back soon after she’s done with talking to your lawyer.”

Your eyes widened, “The lawyer? ...D-did he receive it?”

Gyuri looked at you and let out a sigh, “Yes he did, but they can’t contact him. It seems as though he went on a mini vacation...”

“V-vacation... but...”

“He must’ve been happy that you left that’s why he went to vacation and party,” Gyuri accused coldly, "ing bastard, I hate him. He should die."

You were about to defend him but you stopped yourself, there was no reason to. In the end you were hurting yourself, you nodded as you accepted the truth, “I guess you’re right, after being free from my clutches he was so happy that he had to throw himself a little get away.”

Gyuri frowned, realizing her mistake, “You know it’s not your fault that this happened... It's not your fault that it all eneded up like this.”

You looked at her, “If it’s not my fault then why in the end am I alone? I gave him love, I gave him everything but I guess I didn’t give enough. That is why this happened, he was sick of me. I ruined the relationship.” 

Gyuri sighed as she pat your head, "You'll see in time, you'll realize that it's not you, but him. Now, get some rest, you must be tired." You nodded as you covered yourself with the blanket; closing your eyes. After a couple of minutes, you fell into a deep slumber. 

Doojoon's POV 

"Are you sure it was a great idea to go on a vacation right after you recieved the divorce papers?" Gina asked as she my chest. I looked at her as I nodded, never in my life would I expected this from ~~~~. I would've thought that she would hold it in until I had decided to leave her, but I guess from the words her friends had spewed at her. She herself had realize what was happening, and decided to build some backbone to leave me. I laughed, and kissed Gina on the neck. She giggled as she hugged me, I hugged her back thinking of ~~~~. Now that she was gone, I was free to do what I wanted, plus I didn't lose anything at all. Maybe wealth, but in the end I still had some. I kissed Gina again, hugging her close to my body, this felt so right. 

Your POV

You sat on the sofa as you watched Gyuri unpack for you, she had insisted that you sat down and rested while she did the work. Feeling bad that Bom was cooking food and Gyuri was working on folding your clothes, you got up and headed to take a shower. Once you were done, Gyuri handed you your clothes and you put them on, heading outside to the kitchen you sat down for dinner. Bom looked at you with a wide smile as she placed the last dish on the table, you picked up your chopstick as you stared at all the delicious food that was on the table. You smiled as you picked up a piece of meat and inserted it in your mouth. Chewing slowly you watched the other two eat, you weren't hungry one bit, but eating would've made them happy.

Dinner was done and Bom had to leave, Top and her were going to go on a business trip together and it was time for her to go home and pack. She hugged you and Gyuri goodbye, you walked in as you allowed Gyuri and Bom to talk for a little while. When the front door closed you looked up to see Gyuri grinning at you, "Let's go out."

You stared at her with a blank expression, "Where?" 

"Let's go and walk around the shopping district, it'll be fun," she said as she pulled you up, "Let's get ready. 

You hestiantly followed her into her room, you didn't want to go, but there was no use in moping around was there? There was no use in throwing your life away right?

When you guys arrived at the shopping district you couldn't help but smile, it had been a while since you've been shopping, walking around and observing the pretty things that were set on display. Fascinated with everything you saw, you took photos. Then suddenly you heard someone call your name, turning around you spotted Jiyong. He waved at you with a big smile on his face, you turned to Gyuri who ignored your look and looked forward. You turned to Jiyong and you waved at him with a smile, besides him was one of his friends that you had never met before. You walked towards them, when you reached them Jiyong brought you into a bear hug, "How has my princess been doing?" 

"I've been doing okay," you said with a fake smile plastered on your face. 

"That's great to hear," Jiyong said looking at you affectionately, "Let me introduce you to my friend, his name is Kim Jaejoong." 

You stared at the beautiful man as he nodded at you with an dashing smile, "It's nice to meet you two ladies." 

"It's nice to meet you too," Gyuri said as she nodded her head, she nudged at you as you snapped out of your daze.

 "It's nice to meet you." 

He smiled as he looked at Jiyong who was grinning at you evilly, "I heard of what you did, I'm proud of you. It's time to let that bastard go, and start a new life. You deserve better you deserve the best, I don't want you to mope or be depressed, there is no use. Let's start anew and let's have fun from now on okay? Live your life to the fullest." 

You looked at him your smile started to drop, "I am proud of myself too and I guess.. no.. I will..." 

Gyuri placed her hands in your hands, trying to cheer up the mood, "Let's um, go get some desert or some cold things." 

Jiyong took the hint as he placed his arms wrapping around your shoulders, "Why not?" 

You nodded as you smiled, pushing the thought of Doojoon or anything related out of your head you focused on starting anew. It was time for you to listen to the people around you, to started enjoying what you had not because of him. It was time to have fun and live the life that he had been living. There was no use in dwelling and thinking about the past it was time to turn a new leaf. It was time to get through this. You nodded to yourself as you looked at the two people on both of your sides and thought of the people that cared for you... it was time for you to forget. You had made a decision. Though it was going to be hard, it was time to get through this, to get through the hurt. 

 

--

A/N; Sorry if things seems to cut so quickly between You and Doojoon, but do not worry my lovers, he is not yet gone.. he'll never be gone.. he is the main~ huaha  it's just a short break from the jerk. He'll creep back, no worries. ^^

Also, I have a recent problem in which a certain memeber of this AFF community, asked me if she would be able to write her fiction with the same plot as mine. She had said that she had a smiliar idea, and it may sound weird and such but she has started writing. She asked me permission, and I had decided that yes, she could since it was a concidence that she had the same plot. She said this fiction has inspired her, and that she will change a liitle bit of the plot.. and that I should not worry, but as I go on her fiction.. she clearly states " Story inspired by : I'd died for you - Lovelyjunsuu . Actually , Not inspired more like plagiarism . But , I'll change it . Not the same but kinda the same , Yeah . The flow of the story is kinda the same . I hope you won't be mad and just enjoy the story . Ohh , You want the link ? http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/17819/i-d-die-for-you-beast-dujun-gdragon-gyuri-junhyung-topbom-you.." I have kindly asked her to not write it as, I believe that it's unfair for me that she is only altering some parts of her fiction. The reason why I would like to share this with you is because I feel as though this is a unfair thing to do towards me and my readers. Therefore watch out for people who plagiarize.  It's not a nice thing to do.