FINAL

I'd Die for You...

 

NO ONE'S POV

Doojoon shot up the stairs as you watched after him, you bit your nails as you uneasily watch him vanish into the darkness. You were starting to suffocate as tears began to fall from your eyes, you were holding the cries in. Whimpering. Waiting. Then there was a sudden loud noise and things could be heard falling to the floor. Doojoon must be fighting against the intruder! Dashing up the stairs you ran towards the noise. When you arrived to the area the two were, you could not help but notice that Doojoon was losing. The intruder was big, buff. He was easily overpowering Doojoon. Without thinking you ran at the two of them and tried to help Doojoon, but with one hit from the man you were on the floor. Your lips were bleeding as Doojoon yelled for your name whilst he was trying to get the man off of him. Once he did, he ran towards you, kneeling down he touched your lips. You touched his face, there were cuts and bruises were forming on his face. 

"~~~~~," he said as he wiped the blood from your lips, "I told you to stay down there." 

"I couldn't leave you alone." 

"You idiot, look what happened to you," Doojoon gave you a concern looked. You tried to break out a small smile, assuring him that you were okay.

"How cute," the man said as he walked towards the both of you, Doojoon moved in front of you with a protective manner. 

You took a look at the man that was now standing in front of the two of you, "Who are you?" You asked.

"Who am I?" he smiled, "Don't you remember me?" 

Doojoon looked at him closely, he was familiar but with the scars that were left on his face he couldn't tell who the man was. 

"I'm Im Taecyeon." 

"Taec-yeon?" you said as he tried to remember who he was. 

"I don't think you'd remember me princess." You stood behind Doojoon as he stood in front of you with a protective gesture, "Don't you remember the kid that you always played with when you were smaller?" 

You tried to think, and finally the memory of a small, scrawny boy popped up in your head. He was the son of the late Director of your company, no one knew how he died, but he had died when you were a child, "Taecyeon, scrawny?" 

Taecyeon laughed, "You remembered my old nickname." 

You smiled, you knew him, this means he wasn't bad right? Taking a step towards him leaving Doojoon behind you, you smiled, "It's been a while, how are you?" 

Taecyeon smiled then his eyes started to open wide, baring his white pearls he moved towards you, "I'm fine, princess." 

Naive, you walked towards him, right when you were almost within his arms reach, Doojoon pulled you back, "~~~~~! What do you think you are doing?!" 

"He's a friend."

"Do you think he's a friend if he did this to me?!"

You looked at Doojoon. Then you looked at Taecyeon, "But.. Scra--- I mean Taecyeon is not bad... he's actually nice. When we were you---..."

"~~~~~! People change! He was probably the one who kept harassing you!" 

You continue to stare at Taecyeon, "But he would never..." 

Taecyeon roared with laughter, "Oh, princess you are so naive." Taking out something that looked like a hunting knife, he began to walk towards you. 

"What are you doing?" 

"What am I doing? What does it look like I am doing?" he asked menacingly as he walked towards you. 

You took a step back, "Why are you doing this?"

"I'm doing this for revenge," Taecyeon said as you looked at you with a dead stare, "After so many years of plotting and waiting for the right time for me to take my revenge, it's time to avenge my father." 

You looked confused and shocked, "But  ... why? What have I ever done to you? What has your father got to do with us? Taecyeon, we, we were child hood friends!" 

He shook his head, "Do you know why you haven't seen me since we were seven?"

"Because daddy said you moved to America after you father had died."

He laughed again, "Your father, he is such a good liar. With such lies he has made his daughter suffer the consequences." 

"What has my father-in-law done to make you like this?" Doojoon asked as he took a step towards Taecyeon leaving you a couple of steps back. 

Taecyeon frowned, and he stared coldly towards you, "He killed my father." Your eyes widened in shock, "He disposed my father as though he was trash... just.. Just because my father did not comply to his evil deeds." 

You didn't want to believe this, your father, your loving father was not like this. He would not use anyone for advantages.

"Your father used my father to become one of the strongest corporations in South Korea. He threw my father away because my father did not want to meddle in the underground business. My father threatened your father that he'd tell the authorities if he decides to bring the company down to the underground business with him.  Your father poisoned my father, and sent my family far away to America so that we could never come back and haunt him with my father's death. Your father is a murderer!  But sadly enough for him, he should’ve murdered me as well. If he had murdered me then he would not bring horror and grief to his family.” You stood frozen which made Taecyeon smile, “Now, to begin the grief, sadness and hatred, you are going to be my very first victim."

When Taecyeon finished his sentenced he charged crazily towards you Doojoon immediately blocked him, pushing with all his might Taecyeon back. Screaming for you to run, you stood there frozen still. The information had left you shocked. Your father, he was not like that. He was a doting, loving father. He wasn't some crook like how Taecyeon made him out to be. 

"My father is not some crook you describe him to be," you whispered, tears fell from your eyes, "He's not." 

"HE IS!" Taecyeon screamed as he tried to push Doojoon off of him, "TO AVENGE MY FATHER'S DEATH, I'M GOING TO KILL HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER!"

"You will not lay one finger on ~~~~~." Doojoon hissed as he gave Taecyeon a strong enough shove to make Taecyeon become unbalanced and punched him squared on his face. Taecyeon fell to the floor and glared at Doojoon but with one swift move he got up, clenching the knife that had been in his hand. Doojoon stepped back but was still in front of you, your eyes widen as you watched Taecyeon charge but this time towards Doojoon. You screamed as you watched in horror. Instinctively you ran towards Doojoon, hugging him from the front you blocked him from the knife. His eyes widened as you looked into his eyes and your body jerked forward as the force of the knife sliced through your body. You gasp for air and your knees buckled, you can hear the hysterical laughter of Taecyeon. Doojoon held you as he began to cry, caressing his hand on your cheek, "Why did you do that?! ~~~~~!?" 

"Do you feel sadness Doojoon? Do you feel how I feel?" Taecyeon taunted as he stood staring down at you and Doojoon, you stared up at him and could see happiness in his face. 

Doojoon glared up at him with hatred, "You will pay for this." Then looking at you, he could see that you were slowly closing your eyes, “~~~~, stay awake. Please?” You nodded, but your eyes were drooping, you were so tired. Blood was all over the floor and covering Doojoon's hand as he tried to stop the blood,  but there was so much that his hand look as though it was stained red. 

"It's funny how when we were finally going to be together happily this happens, eh?" you smiled trying to stay awake with conversation. 

"We're still going to be together," Doojoon said as he looked at you intensely. "Everything is going to be alright." 

"It's not going to be alright, she is going to die," Taecyeon said as he stood there staring down with no emotions.

"Why are you still here?! LEAVE US!" Doojoon screamed, "LEAVE!" 

"I want to watch her die helplessly in pain."

"YOU BASTARD!" Doojoon was about to get up but you stopped him.

"Let me lay in your arms, don't leave." Doojoon hugged you as he cried into your hair, "I'm actually happy," you whispered in his ear.

"How can you be happy," he whispered hoarsely.

"If it was you that was hurt, I don't think I'd know what I would do. I'd rather die for you and know that you're safe then seeing you die and being not able to do anything. I know it was selfish to do what I did, but I’m glad I did what I did." 

"You are selfish ~~~~~, you didn't give me time for me to make up everything I did to you. I wasn't able to make you happy like I was supposed to.” Regret appeared on Doojoon’s face but you couldn’t see it.

"I'm happy, I've always been happy. There were days that I was sad, but knowing that you were mine just for a little has made me so happy. I love you Yoon Doojoon. I really do." 

"I love you too," he cried as he held you, "Please just stay with me a little longer." 

"I'm getting a little sleepy, can I just close my eyes a little?" 

"No," Doojoon said firmly as he moved his face away from your hair, "Stay awake." 

"I'm just too tired oppa, let me sleep just a little." You close your eyes with a smile on your face, "I love you." 

"I love you too," Doojoon said as he began to break down. A few seconds passed and your hand started to slip from his, clutching it tighter he buried his face into your hair once again. 

Taecyeon stood there as he watched Doojoon painfully try to hold onto you, then turning to the windows he could see lights of blue and red coming from outside. The noises from the siren were blocked out by Doojoon's cries and Taecyeon couldn't help but let a smile appear on his lips. 

TWO YEARS LATER

Doojoon laid your favorite flowers on your grave, as he quietly wept. It was the second anniversary of your death and he still wasn’t able to get over it. It was hard for him to get up every day without having you by his side. Regret always appeared on his face as friends would mention you without knowing, saying how much they had missed you and your face. When he was done crying he looked at the picture of you smiling at him.

“~~~~~, the days that have passed without you have been hard on me, if only time would rewind and allow me to be with you I would. I’ve missed you so much these past two years, and wished you had not left me. You’re selfish, and I know you know that.” He let out a small dry chuckle, and then took an large intake of air, “I know you’d die for me, but did you know that I was willing to die for you? I’d die for you, I’d do anything for you. I wish you’d let me do that, I wish I was the one in your place. Then I wouldn’t have to be in this situation where I’m the only one missing, hurting. Maybe this is the karma that I got for making you go through this on the first few years of our marriage. I didn’t know that you have felt like this for so long, I guess I deserve it. ~~~~~, know that I love you forever and that in the next life, hopefully we will meet again.” He let one more tear slid down his face and quiet got up, walking back to his car he headed home. Where everything always seemed dark, without you. 

--

A/N - OH MY GOD, I FINALLY DID IT. I FINALLY FINISHED THIS FICTION, TOOK ME TWO YEARS BUT I DID IT! LMFAO, I want to thank you guys so much for bearing with my laziness and constant short updates! I hope that you enjoyed this ficiton and that the ending was satisfying enough (if not i apologize lol but that is how it ended up ending)! I greatly apperciate the support and love for this fiction and am happy to stamp the complete stamp on this! I will, don't worry continue to write fictions that feature Doojoon in them but I have learnt to not just write one chapter and posted it up without really having a real plot or any organization for any chapters. Because, it will just turn out like this fiction where I barely updated, only once in like two months. ANYWAYS, again, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND I HOPE YOU GO ON READING MY OTHER WORKS. I SERIOUSLY LOVE AND APPERICATE YOU GUYS! <3 LOTS OF KISSES AND LOTS OF HUGS! :)  

- lovelyjunsuu