Guilt

I'd Die for You...

NO ONE’S POINT OF VIEW

Gyuri stared at Junhyung as she watched him dial Doojoon’s number, “Hey, what up bro? Want to hang out tonight... Oh… really? Seriously, you’re taking care of ~~~~? Oh… Wow, how come you’re so kind to her now, did something hit you in the head to make you realize that ~~~~~ is the best girl for you?” Gyuri’s eyes widened as she listened in, “I thought I would bring you out for a drink and have some fun but I guess you already have something to do tonight…. Ah… mhm… it’s alright, we’ll hang out sometime later. Alright, later bro.”
“Are you serious?” Gyuri asked Junhyung as she bit her lips, “Our first mission has already failed.”
“Yeah,” Junhyungs sighed taking a sip of his coke, “I was so surprised to hear that he was taking care of her.”
“Aish, his temporary kindness act… ~~~~ is going to be all giddy and happy to verify that he is going back to normal when he’s not! Aigoo…” Gyuri gripped the coffee mug until her fingers where white, “Aish!”
Junhyung just stared at the mug and back to the girl, “This is more complicated than I thought.”
“We have to do something to expose him! We can’t just sit around and watch him assure her that he is in love with her but he’s not!”
“What should we do?”
“….We should go over to their house and break Doojoon’s face!”
“Woah Woah, calm down lady.”
Gyuri looked at him and chuckled, “Sorry, I just got really violent.”
Junhyung smiled as he looked at Gyuri, who smiled back at him, her eyes forming a crescent shape, beautiful.

-

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

You open the windows and stared happily at the clear blue sky, the week was amazing Doojoon was so caring that you couldn’t help but always feel excited when he walked into the room. Gina and Doojoon had been spending less time with each other, and you didn’t mind one bit. Creeping out towards the balcony you let the sun kiss your skin, and wind whisper into your ears. Everything was becoming perfect again you could now see the light at the end of the tunnel. Wanting to let out a shout of happiness you contained yourself. You didn’t want to look like a lunatic to the workers in the garden. The bedroom door open and you turned around Doojoon was walking in with a tray of food, when he spotted you at the balcony he quickly shook his head.
“You don’t want to get sick again, you’re just getting better!” Doojoon said.
“I’m sorry, I just wanted to get a bit of fresh air, besides it’s so beautiful outside,” you said softly, you walked towards him as you touch your cool hands onto his warm skin.
“Look you’re already cold, tch,” he walked towards the bed and grabbed the thin blanket, heading back towards you he placed the blanket around your body. You smiled as you thanked him, “Now ~~~~~ eat, you need to still take your medicine.”
You picked up your spoon and obediently ate your food, he stared at you with a straight face and a small smile on his face, and you smiled widely back as you chewed. When you were done he called the maid to take the food away, “Oppa, let’s go out today,” you suggested as Doojoon watched the maid leave.
He stared outside and looked at your happy face, “I don’t want to get you sick again…”
“I won’t don’t worry,” you said as stood up, “I’m perfectly fine!”
He looked at you a little worried, “I don’t know…”
“I need a breath of fresh air, let’s go out oppa~ mm?”
“…Fine...” he said, “But dress warmly.”
“Neh,” you smiled as he walked out, for you to have your space and time to change.

DOOJOON’S POV

 I walked out of the room, sighing, I headed towards Gina’s room, “Hey, G.”
“Doojoon,” Gina smiled as she jumped at me hugging me tightly.
I pushed her away, “Don’t, I don’t want ~~~~~ to see.”
“Oh, oh yeah…” Gina said with a hint of sadness in her eyes, “Doojoon, I feel kind of bad doing this…”
“Why? She doesn’t know anything, thus, she won’t get hurt.”
“But oppa… we are lying to her…”
“She won’t notice, she’s clueless! Besides it’s good that I’m even keeping this a secret, usually I’m free with my relationship.”
“…” Gina looked down at her hands, “Doojoon… I don’t feel right doing this though… ~~~~ is such a sweet girl, and doing something to hurt her… I don’t know if I can….”
“Gina, I love you, please… don’t leave me… I’ll tell her soon, I promise, I’ll even file for divorce if you can’t stand the guilt…”
“Doojoon…”
“Now, don’t think too much,” I patted her head as I turned towards the door, “I have to go now, I think that she is ready to go out.”
Gina nodded, “I understand, come back soon.”
I smiled, “I will babe.”

YOUR POV

You walked towards the car, Doojoon had already gotten ready and was already in the driver seat, you opened the passenger seat and got in. You put on your seatbeat and then turned to smile at him happily, he looked at you then looked forwards driving fast out the gates. You rolled down the windows as he rolled down the roof of the car, feeling the wind against your face, you closed your eyes. Your curls started to sway in the wind as you raised your hands towards the sky smiling with closed eyes. It felt as though you were flying, you laughed out loud in delight, loving the way you were feeling right now.

DOOJOON'S POV

I heard ~~~~~'s giggle, turning to stare at her, I smiled. She was beautiful, her hair dancing with the wind, the smile planted on her face, her eyes closed, she looked so free. I felt a little guilt rising in my chest, but quickly pushed it down, there was no reason to be guilty. It is her fault for not realizing what was happening around her, she had always had that carefree aura. It shouldn't matter if I hurt her... I mean... I'm giving her a good lesson, teaching her that nothing will always be what it seems like... that she should be careful with who she trusts! Turning into the highway I sped up, whatever happens to her, she deserves it. It's not like I haven't hurt her before.. I mean... it's a good thing that I'm even being nice to her as of late! I bit the side of my lips, as I cursed at myself. Yoon Doojoon, you've never felt guilty towards her, why are you feeling it now?