No

I'd Die for You...

Doojoon's POV

"Why can't you even do a simple task?!" I yelled at Gina as she fanned the smoke away, "Are you even a woman?! Why can't you cook a single meal without burning the house down?!"

Gina looked at me in anger as she threw the cloth down, "I'M TRYING MY BEST!"

"YOU COULD'VE KILLED US?! WHY CAN'T YOU BE A LITTLE MORE LIKE ~~~~?!"

"WHY ARE YOU COMPARING ME TO HER?!" Gina yelled as tears started to form, "WHY IS IT THAT YOU ALWAYS COMPARE ME TO HER?!" I stared at her as she looked at me with tears now falling. 

"I'm not." 

"You are." She wiped her tears, "After the last time you and Junhyung hanged out you started to be more mean! Did he say something that made you be irritated with me?!  To make you miss her?!" 

"I don't miss her, nor am I irritated with you! You just... just.. forget it." 

"Just what?" Gina asked coldly as she stared at me with her piercing eyes, "What is it Doojoon, what is it?"

"It's nothing," I said, now tired of arguing, this never happened with ~~~~~ and I, and I was getting tired. 

"You know what forget it," Gina said as she flung her hands in the air, "I've had enough for now, I'm going out, I'll talk to you later."

"Gina.." I called after her as she stormed outside, "." I walked towards the chair and sat down, what the hell was happening to me? What was I doing? 

Your POV

"It's so sunny today!" you giggled as you held Gyuri's arm, "Do you want to go to the beach later!?" 

Gyuri stared at you with apologetic eyes, "I have a date already." 

"Ah, with Junhyung?" You smiled, a hint of teasing showing in your voice.

She blushed, "Yes, we're going to go to the movies then go have a scroll at the beach..." 

"Can I come?" You asked pouting a little, "I'm going to be so alone without you~ I mean Bom is on her little vacation with TOP, and it just seems like I have no one~" 

"I don't know, I mean..."

"Please?" you asked with puppy eyes. 

"D'aw, yes, you can come~ I'm sure Junhyung won't mind~" she said caving in, pinching your cheeks. 

You puffed your cheeks as you rolled your eyes, "Man, I always thought you were good at relationships, but you don't seem like you know what you are doing~"

"What do you mean?" she asked curious.

"You can never let anyone tag along with you when you're on a date with your boyfriend!" 

"Why?" 

"Well, because he'll obviously be annoyed!" You said shaking your head, "Even when I'm out of the game, I still know what to do when it comes to daying." Gyuri opened , but closed it. You stared at her as you knew what she was going to say, if you had known the rules, why would you end up the way you were now? You gave her a tight smile as you started to change the topic, "When you're on the date, I'll just go to Jiyong Oppa's house!" 

"He's out isn't he?" 

"I can hang out with Daesungie!" 

"Hmm, why don't you call Jaejoong back? I mean didn't he ask you to go out with him for a coffee last time?" 

You pondered, "I don't know, that sounds like a date." 

"Well, you're going to have to start dating again, right? Why not give him a chance?" 

"I think it's too quick."

"Then just think of it as a friendly hang out." 

You thought for a while, there was nothing to lose. Might as well go out and have some fun with a.. friend, right? You nodded as you agreed, "That would be a good thing wouldn't it? Making new friends, and having fun." 

"Yes, of course it would be good." 

You smiled as you stood up, "I'm going to call him then." 

"Yeah, go ahead, I'm going to get ready." 

You walked towards your room, picking up the phone you dialed his number, after a couple of rings a angel whisper-like voice answered.

Doojoon's POV

Taking a scroll down the streets of Seoul I tried to forget what had happened earlier that day, I had felt extremely bad that I was acting that way to Gina. But somehow, no matter what, I keep comparing her to ~~~~ . It seemed inevitable. It was sad to admit, but  I think, I miss her. Kicking a rock down the street I enhaled the crispy cold air then blew out hot air, I let my eyes and mind wander. Trying to forget the turmoil that was within me. Then something caught my eyes, right there was ~~~~~. She was standing by a stall eating fish sticks, smiling as she drank the hot soup. I watched her as she laughed and speak, my eyes only focused on her, she was like a rare species. Walking towards her without knowing, I almost reached her, when she suddenly lifted her hands towards someone's face. I stared towards the right and eyes landed onto a handsome male who was smiling at her warmly; as she wipped something from the corner of his lips. Something within me started to feel weird, I felt a pang in my chest. I stared to turn away but my eyes continued to be locked onto her. She was so happy, she seemed so carefree. It had been a while since he'd see her like that. To see her happy with someone else... 

 

A/N ; sorry for the late and short chapter, but school's back and stuff! >< so busy.. huhu, sorry guises! ): i'll update when i have spare time, please comment, so i know that there are still readers! ^_^ love you guys~