Gyuri's Drunken State of Mind

I'd Die for You...

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

You stared at Yong Junhyung, his eyes were murderous, "Get your hands off of my ing woman!" He pulled the wrinkly hand off of your body, pulling you to his side, "If I ever, EVER, see your face EVER again old man, I'm going to beat you senseless." Junhyung hissed as the ahjusshi stared at him with fear in his eyes, turning and running away. You held Junhyung's arm close to you, “Thank you," you cried as you began to shake.

"Yah, why are you alone?" Junhyung asked staring down at you, "And why the hell are you wearing such clothing?"

"...I-I was going to meet a friend... and today is Jiyong's birthday..." You sniffled a little as you finished the sentence.

He sighed as he put his hands over your shoulder, "That Doojoon, if I see him, Imma punch him so hard he'll see stars, he shouldn't have left you all by yourself roaming around here."

"I told him that it would be alright that I go by myself, so it's not his fault," you defended. Junhyung looked down at you, "So that jerk is here? That stupid dip."

"Oppa, don't say that about him."

He stared at you, "Aren't you suppose to go meet up with your friend or something."

"Ah!" You jumped, "That's right!"

"Come on, let's go," he dragged you towards the direction you were heading to, glaring at all the guys staring at you as you both made out of the sea of people. When you spotted Seungri's disgusted face patting Gyuri's back you smiled, "Maknae!"

"Noooona! You're finally here!" Seungri yelled jumping up, letting Gyuri fall sideways onto the sofa, "I thought I was going to die! Here take Gyuri noona, I can't take it anymore!"

You chuckled as Seungri ran out like a speeding bullet towards the other side of the club, "Yahhh, Gyuri ahh, why did you drink so much?"

Gyuri opened her eyes as a goofy smile was plastered on her face, "~~~~~ ah!" She burped.

"You know that you shouldn't be drinking this much, you have work tomorrow!"

"Screw work!" Gyuri yelled as she pulled herself back up to a sitting position, you moved to sit down beside her letting her rest her head on your shoulders. You looked up at Junhyung who was rubbing the nape of his neck, glaring at the ahjusshis staring at the both of you girls. "Oppa sit down," you smiled. He turned and looked at you, moving to the opposite end of the table.

"~~~~ah, am I not pretty?" Gyuri mumbled.

"Eh, why?"

"I dont know.."

"You're beautiful, you're like a goddesss!"

She laughed, "That’s all fake, no one can be a goddess."

"Hey, did something happen?"

Gyuri looked up at you, tears threatening to fall, "You know how I said I'm fine flying solo?"

You nodded, "Yeah."

"I lied. I'm not fine."

"What do you mean?"

"Whenever I see you girls with your man, even if your man is a , I feel kind of lonely."

"So... that’s why you drank?"

Gyuri stared at you, "I drank because I was lonely? No, I drank because the ing jerk that I liked is married, and well we.. you know.. tch...he didn’t even tell me he was married when had ! , I feel as though I'm some dirty piece of , who sleeps with any man that I like, without knowing if he is married or not. I'm like those s that break up homes, like one of those es that Doojoon takes home, the type that I ing want to rip the faces off!"

You bit your lips your voice whispering, "G... don't feel that way, you didn't know.. It's not your fault."

Gyuri looked at you with tears in her eyes, "I'm so sorry ~~~~, I shouldn't have been one of those girls that you hate."

"You aren't, you didn't know... Besides I'm sure they didn't know oppa was taken.." you smiled a hint of sadness touched your eyes.

Gyuri sniffled, grabbing onto your shoulder hugging you tight, "I'm sorry," she whispered, "I'm sorry I said these words, now I made you sad..."

You hugged her back, "You know you can say whatever to me, it doesn't matter if you hurt my feelings as long as you feel good after."

"Stupid girl, you have to mind your own feelings as well, you shouldn't always be caring about others." She let you go as she stared into your eyes, "I feel like crap saying what I just said, and I know that what I said hit you somewhere in your heart. It's painful, and even if you don’t show it I see it in your face. I've known you forever, and I know how you are like ~~~~. I'm telling you now, find someone new, even if it breaks your heart to leave him, find someone new... find someone.. Someone that won't break your heart until it is un-repairable. Find someone before you regret and resent. I don’t want you to always be waiting by the door waiting for him each and every night, I don’t want you to always go through that pain when he walks in the door with a girl around his arms. I don't want you to cry whenever he forgets a date, a birthday or an anniversary. I don’t want you to be miserable for all your life.. You say that you are happy but we all see through your facade we see through everything. You said love will conquer all and you said that love will bring him back, but is it happening? Is he back? It's been three years ~~~~, that is not a phase, that is the way he truly is. He, I am so sure, is only with you because of the money you have...~~~~ ah, Doojoon doesn't love you. He only loves your money."

You smiled a small smile, "Gyuri ah, please don't say those stupid things, Doojoon loves me. It's just a phase, don't worry about it okay? I know that I'm doing the right thing. He loves me and I love him, you're just reading into his actions too much, he doesn't love me for the money, I mean he didn’t even know that I was rich when we first started dating! He only knew after our first year together! Gyuri don't worry, he'll be back to the way he used to be in time and he’ll come back to his loving state soon. I just got to wait and endure a little more pain and then I will get my reward! He's love."

Gyuri started to cry again, "I knew Bom and I shouldn't have introduced you to the mother ing jerk! What have we done to your life?!"

You hugged her and patted her back, "You made my life more coloured and you girls found my love for me. Thank you."

Gyuri cried harder, "No, no, no, no." She chanted.

"Gyuri ah, come on, let's get you to the washroom and wash you up," you said changing the topic, but before you could pull her up, she out. You stared at her and giggled, wiping the tears from your eyes, "Junhyung oppa, will it be okay, if you took my friend home?" Junhyung stared at you, and back towards Gyuri, he shook his head, "I'll take her home, don't worry about it pumpkin." You gave him the address as you help him bring her to his car, waving goodbye to the speeding car you started to walk back to the club. As you were closing into the club entrance you stopped, tears were suddenly falling from your eyes. The words that Gyuri had said earlier had now hit you ten times stronger than it did a couple of minutes ago, you were thinking of all the things that Doojoon had said, had done. You moved towards the side of the parking lot, sitting down you placed your face onto your hands, crying. Your shoulder lifted up and down. Doojoon loves me right, he does, right? You assured yourself in your heart that he loved you, but what Gyuri had said had made your mind unsure, it made you think that what she said was indeed true, that what she said was what you didn’t want to hear thus you pushed it away. Your mind knew that he wasn't in love with you... but your heart said that he was. You didn't know what to feel, as the battle of your heart and mind was fighting for what they thought was right.

THIRD PERSON’S POINT OF VIEW

He stared at the beautiful girl’s sleeping face, how did she know so much? How did she know that Doojoon was playing ~~~~~, he thought back of what they had said to each other and each and every time he saw ~~~~~’s face he could feel his heart break. The girl that he had loved and surrendered was now in the hands of his best friend, the beast. He didn’t want her to hurt anymore and tonight after that club he was going to go her house with the aid of alcohol and tell everything he knew to her. But this girl had beaten him to it, and he had to admit he was impressed at whatever she had said.

When they had finally arrived at her apartment, he touched her shoulders gently, her eyes opened and she stared at him,“Thank you,” she whispered softly, as she unbuckled herself, her face was lifeless, he was worried.

“Are you okay, going up by yourself?”

She looked at him and smiled, “I’m fine, don’t’ worry.”

He watched as she closed the door and walked steadily towards the front door, when she arrived to the gate, she took out her keys and carefully chose the right one. He could now tell that she was not drunk at all, everything she had said  was planned and executed well, everything she had done when they were all at the bar was done in a sober state of mind. Gyuri had said everything she had thought without the aid of alcohol. She was indeed someone that was a true friend, she had made ~~~~~ think of Doojoong's love. Junhyung quickly got out of the car and ran towards her, he had to run a couple of things to run by her, he had to... tell her everything he had found out... even if it was selling out his best friend. He did not want the girl that he loved to be hurt, nor does he want his friend to walk down the wrong path and eventually get burned for all the things he had done wrong to her.

“Hey,” he shouted, she turned around and looked at him, her face unreadable, “I need to talk to you, it’s regarding Doojoon.”

She looked at him and sighed, “Want to come up then?”

Junhyung smiled, “Yes, what I am going to tell you is going to be a long story.”

Gyuri nodded, “I bet it is. I was waiting for one of his friends to finally step up and tell me what the he has been doing to make her like this.”

Junhyung chuckled the feistiness of this particular girl was very... charming.