One is taking a step forward while the other moving a step back!

I'd Die for You...

 

THREE MONTHS LATER

Your POV

“Be careful it’s really heavy,” you said as watched Seungri and Daesung carry the large TV towards its stand, “Don’t get hurt.”

“We won’t,” Seungri grunted as he and Daesung slowly placed the TV down, once it was straightened, you clapped your hands. The divorce had been finalized without any major conflict. For the past three months you had not seen or heard from him. It was as though he didn't exist, he happily stayed out of your life, and you out of his. It was sad, you still loved him, but it was the best for the both of you as you were now free and so was he. When you thought about it now, you found it unrealistic as it all had ended so quickly. You wiped the sweat off your head as you stared at your new house, “Thank you so much Daesung and Seungri!”

“No problem noona,” Seungri said as he fell onto the couch, “Do you have any water?”

“Oh, I’ll get it,” you grinned as you skipped towards the kitchen, pouring drinks for them you served it to them.

“When are the others going to come?” Daesung asked.

“They are bringing the other set of furniture, I don’t know.”

“You seriously bought a lot noona.”

“Well it is a big house,” you said as you looked at the pretty interior.

“Why did you get such a big one for if you live alone?”

“Because, if you guys wanted to stay over you guys can~”

“Seriously?” Seungri asked as he jolted up, “Noona can I stay with you? I can’t pay my school fees if the rent keeps going up!”

You thought about it and smiled, “Why not?!”

Seungri jumped up and sat beside you and hugged you, “I’ll treat you well, noona.”

“You’ll be my little pet,” you giggled as you pet his head.

“I should stay too,” Daesung said jokingly, “But my girl would be pissed off.”

You laughed, “I know she would.” You three chatted a little and when the other finally arrived you began to work again, it was nice to have a change in your life. It was nice to have a place of your own, it was nice to be free. It was nice to finally live independently, it was all thanks to him. You smiled as you finished the last alternations of your new bed sheets. Turning around you headed back downstairs to where everyone was eating and talking. 

"Thank you guys so much for helping me with the move, I could've called movers but I'm so thankful for your help," you said as you sat down. 

"It's no problem, I mean we all haven't hung around together in a long time," Taeyang said as he gave you his signature eye-smile. 

You grinned as you picked up a piece of chicken and chewed it, "Tastes so good!"

Everyone chuckled as they continued on, you watched them as you nibbled your food, then Jiyong moved to sit beside you, "Enjoying your chicken?"

You nodded, "Very much." 

"I'm glad that you've finally become independent, I've waited a long time to see you finally free." 

You placed the chicken down as you turned to him and gave him your most sincerest smile, "Thank you so much for always been here oppa, I'm glad that I have someone that acts like the best brother. I'm so thankful to have you." 

He patted your head as you looked into his eyes, there was something amist but you decided to let it go. 

.

When everyone left you headed towards your office, taking out the files that you had to review for the end of the year meeting, you skimmed through them. It had been ages since you've attended the year end meeting, since Doojoon had taken over you never felt obligated to go. But now, being the biggest share holder you had to see how things were going. Looking at the statistics from the past year and comparing it to this year you noticed that things weren't going good. It seemed as the stocks were falling, and no one was trying to save it from falling. You rubbed your temples as you whispered to yourself, "Yoon Doojoon, what have you been doing.." 

Doojoon's POV

"I heard that ~~~~~ is coming to the year end company meeting," Junhyung said as he took a sip of beer. 

"How did you know?" I asked as I stared at him.

"Well, Gyuri told me."

Doojoon raised his eyebrows, "You guys already that close?"

"Well, we are ... dating."

"WHAT?" I yelled almost knocking over the bottles of beer, "You're going out with that witch?" 

"Hey, watch what you say, she's my girl." 

I rolled my eyes, "It's because of her that ~~~~~ divorced me."

"Technically you did it to yourself," Junhyung pointed out. 

I looked away, "Kay, so. It was my fault that she left me, but it was your girl's fault for making ~~~~~ slowly realize." 

"You think that she wouldn't have found out?" Junjyung asked as he stared at me intently. 

"Yeah, she's dense." 

"Damn, I can't believe you'd say that about her."

I took another sip, "Why? I can't?" 

"No, it's just. She did a lot of things for you Doojoon, yet you did all that to her. I get that you don't love her and stuff, but you could've at least acted like a gentlemen. At least divorced her first." 

I scoffed, "Whatever." 

Junhyung took an intake of air, "Honestly Doojoon, I don't see why you didn't appericate what you had." 

"Let's not talk about this."

"I know you're over it and and you're happy but why did you make her suffer?"

I glared at him, "I made her suffer because she was weak, because she was little miss silver spoon. Because I wanted her to feel like ." 

"Why?"

"Because," I grinned, "I felt like , and it was easy to transfer my ty life to her. Watching her suffer made me happy." 

Junhyung looked at me and shook his head, "You're sad." 

" you." 

"You'll regret."

" you."

"Gina's not as great as ~~~~."

" you! You don't know ," I growled. 

"I do," Junhyung said, "I know you well, and I see the future that you're gonna have."

"You aren't a fortune teller."

"I don't have to be a fortune teller to see where you are going." 

I bit my lips as I Iooked at his face, he was staring at me with pity, "I'm going to have a good life, Junhyung. I'm with Gina, the woman I love. I still have the same position in the company, I'm well off. I have everything I need." 

Junhyung shook his head, "You think you're well off, but I know something  about you that you don't know yourself."

"What is that?" 

"You'll find out." 

I glared at him, "You're stupid." 

"Look whose talking." 

I watched as Junhyung took a long sip of his beer, I knew what he was talking about. I knew what he was pointing at, but I didn't want to accept it. I didn't want to feel it. I don't love her. I only love Gina, she's the only one. 

Junhyung's POV

I observed as Doojoon stared at his beer bottle, are you finally realizing that you're hidden affection for ~~~~ is surfacing? That everytime I see you now-a-days you seem lost, even if you were with 'your first love?' 

-- 

A/N; TT_TT this chapter isn't as good as the others but I hope the next one will be better! sorry for the late update, I've been working on my creating my graphic and oneshot request website! Hehe, if you guys want me to make your graphics or write you a one-shot then please visit and support me @ piinkfireflies.blogspot.com or visit my story thread for piinkfireflies in my stories! ~ thank you , love you guys!