Ahjusshi, Please Stop

I'd Die for You...

Your POV

"What are you doing here?" Doojoon asked staring down at you with an angry face.

You stood there frozen, you had not expected to meet Doojoon at this particular club, "Oppa.."

"I asked you, why are here?"

"Today is GD oppa's birthday pa--"

"And you left without leaving a note, a message? Do you know how worried Gina was?!"

You looked at him, "I'm sorry.."

"You should be, next time leave a message or something, what is wrong with you?"

You looked down to the floor, but you never leave any notes when you leave... "I'm sorry.."

"Whatever, I'm going to go check on Gina."

You stared at him as he walked towards the others side of the club, it would've been nice if he was the one that worried about you, but you knew at least he loved you enough to actually go find you. You smiled a little, and headed back towards GD.

Doojoon's POV

I tried to shake the image of ~~~~~, dang, she looked soo... ugh, I shook my head as I finally had Gina in my view. I smiled as I watched Gina dance, her body was so flexible the way that she moved was so elegant yet so y. I danced towards her and started to grind against her, she turned and looked at me and smiled. But a couple of seconds later she slowly stopped and grabbed my hand pulling me off the dance floor, "Did you find her?"

"Yeah, she's drinking over there with some of her friends.."

"Ah, then let's join!" Gina smiled brightly.

"... It's a birthday party, and I'm sure we aren't invited.."

She pouted, "Ah, that .."

I smiled at her, "But then again, who cares, let's go." I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the other end of the club.

Your POV

"~~~~~~, let's go dance!" Taeyang smiled as he pulled you towards the dance floor, you laughed as he started to do a silly dance. But when the music changed he ily danced with you, you moved your body to the music forgetting that Doojoon was in the club. Every guy was staring at you, though you weren’t the best dancer in the club but the way you moved your body and the way you dressed got all the guys in the club checking you out. Taeyang laughed out loud as he stared at the envy the guys around you were emitting, "~~~~~, seems like everyone is jealous of me, cause I got a beautiful lady with me," Taeyang whispered in your ear as he wrapped his arms around your shoulders. You laughed out loud as you held his arm, "Oppa, let's go back then~ you don’t want to be die from their glares!"

"Yah you know how to joke now dont you?"

"I learnt from the best," you grinned as you stared at Daesung, trying to hit on the pretty girls.

Taeyang laughed again as the both of you s back to GD, when guys arrived you couldn’t help but notice GD talking to Doojoon and Gina. Smiling you let go of Taeyang's hand and ran towards Doojoon, slithering your arms into his. Surprised he forcefully pushed you away, stumbling back Taeyang caught you.

"Hey, hey, don't be so rough," TOP spoke as he and Bom walked towards the five of you.

"Hey," Bom smiled as she looked at you then towards Gina, "Who are you?"

"Oh, hi, I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself, I am Doojoon's childhood friend, Choi Gina."

"Oh, it's nice to meet you," Bom smiled extending her hand.

"It's nice to meet you," Gina smiled back shaking her hand.

"~~~~~ Gyuri is passed out on the other side of the club," Bom giggled, "Seungri is with her, but I think he can't take it anymore, I think you should go get her, she wants you."

Your eyes widened and nodded, "Okay, I'm gonna go right now."

"Doojoon why don’t you go with your wife," GD asked, "You don’t want her to get kidnapped on the way there."

"She's not going to get kidnapped," Doojoon scoffed looking at you.

"I beg to differ," Taeyang smirked, "Look at the wolves ready to attack her."

Doojoon stared around the club and like Taeyang said men were look at you, their lips. You stared at him waiting, "Oppa are you going to come with me? If we don't go now I don't think Seungri will be very happy."

"..."

 You could see the reluctant look in his eyes, he did not want to go with you at all, you sighed, "Oppa, why don't you stay here and have fun with them, I'll be fine." You turned and headed into the dance floor to get to the other side, as you were snaking your way thorough the people, you could feel people touching you, feeling violated you moved faster.

"Hey baby," a man suddenly grabbed you, you turned around to face him pulling to get out of his grasp, "I saw you dancing, you look mighty fine! Want to dance?"

"I'm sorry, I have to go see if a friend is okay, can you please let go of my hand?"

"One dance, then I'll let you go, besides your friend probably won't mind."

"I'm sorry ahjusshi," you said pulling, "I have to go see her."

"Ahjusshi? Call me oppa!" The man laughed wholeheartedly, "Come on just one dance, then you'll be free to go!" Pulling your hand away with all your might you still couldn’t get out of his grip, "Come on baby." He pulled you closer to you and started to hug you, touching you. "Please ahjusshi stop!" You cried, but without even acknowledging what you said, he continued on. You stared at the people dancing around you, pleaing for help, but they ignored you and continued on swaying with the music, drinking.

"Ohh, your body is so nice," he traced his fingers down the side of your body, "God, I wonder how you're under the sheets."

"Ahjusshi please, let me go..” You pushed his chest away, but he held on tight.

“Didn’t she tell you to not touch her?” You turned around to see him walking towards you with his face red and eyes filled with anger.

--

 

Apologies for the late update, I really had a lot of things to doo.. I hope this chapter will suffice!