Confession

I'd Die for You...

YOUR POV

You sat on your comfortable sofa, your arms wrapping around your knees, the morning had given you a scare and you were for sure not going to be going to work. You were too paranoid to even step out of the house. Seungri had called everyone, including Jaejoong who was now with you, taking care of you. But somehow you didn't crave his presence, you craved someone else's... 

NO ONE'S POV

Doojoon's hand slammed the table as he heard about what had happened earlier today. Getting up, he brushed passed his secretary and started to head down the stairs. He was unable to wait for the elevator as it seemed pointless to waste time. Finding his car, he jumped into it and sped out of the underground parking  

YOUR POV

The doorbell rang making you jump up from your seat, you looked at Jaejoong. He smiled at you as he nodded his head and patted your hands before getting up to get the door. Once he opened the door, Doojoon pushed passed him and walked straight towards you. Grabbing you by the arm he yanked you from your seat and pulled out of the door. Before he could push you into his car, Jaejoong stopped him. 

"What are you doing?" 

"I'm taking her away from here."

"You have nothing to do with this, leave her here. I can take care of her."

"No."

"Yoon Doojoon, you have nothing to do with her. I'm her boyfriend. Let. Her. Go." 

Doojoon didn't reply as he ignored Jaejoong who was trying to stop him from taking you away. He continued to push you into the front seat. Jaejoong tried to yank Doojoon's hands away to get to the passenger door, but was unable too. Once you were in, you looked into Jaejoong's eyes, you didn't seem afraid, nor did you seem to fight against Doojoon taking you. Jaejoong stopped as stared at you, he looked at you with pleading eyes to get out of the car. He did not want you to leave with Doojoon, you were his girlfriend, you had to choose him and stay with him. You weren't suppose to choose your ex. But you did, and he knew it. He watched Doojoon, walk quickly towards the drivers seat, he got in and the engine. You contnued to look at Jaejoong, his feelings were obviously hurt. But you wanted to go with Doojoon. Doojoon stepped on the pedal, you placed you hands on the glass, and said sorry. Jaejoong shook his head as he turned away, you watch his figure get smaller and smaller as the distance between you grew. You could feel tears running down your eyes, you had wronged him in so many ways. 

.

The ride was quiet, there was nothing but silence. You didn't know where he was taking you, but you knew that you were now safe. He was going to protect you, he was going to be there for you. You did not understand why he was here and why he would take his up his own time and energy to make you feel safe and protected, but you felt happy that he did that. You looked at him as he calmly stared at the road, absorbed in his own world. Your eyes searched his face, he looked tired. You lifted your hands from your lap and touched his cheeks, he flinched at first as his eyes darted towards you. But he soon relaxed and took your hands in his. You looked at him in shock, he tried to withdraw your hands but he held on. He's eyes looked at you again, his lips wearing a smile, "You are so warm ~~~~." 

"Why are you like this?" You whispered to him.

He looked back to the road and then back at you, "Because, I realized something." 

You looked curiously at him, "What is that." 

He paused and didn't say anything, silence came back once again. But it was short lived as he whispered gently to you, "Because, I realize I love you." 

You felt your heart skip a bit, "Say that again..?"